An Open Letter to President Obama

As if watching the Democrats bitch-slap the GOP with the back of their pimp hand wudn't enough -- now I get to enjoy the peon Conservatives whine incessantly about our president, Barrack Hussein Obama.

It's a 2-fer for us Liberal Democrats!!

You mean, your President.

My feeling is that the next President (Hilary) will have a special appointment through executive order
to have Obama named Ambassador to Hawaii...

He will live in a government issued mansion next to a golf course as a small thanks for all he has done
for this country...

No, this is a job more fitting

-Geaux

blackjockey1.jpg

What on earth will Obama do when he is out of office and he doesn't have the media there
to give him the attention that he so desperately craves...

Will he just stand in front of a mirror and talk all day...

He will play golf, work on the papers for his library in Hawai'i, and walk on the sands at dusk with his wife.

Poor Barak.

I like how the libs are confused with facts about their dear idol. Obama could crap on their living room floor and all they would do is just smile running for the mop.

-Geaux

If there ever was a genuine video of Obama sodomizing and offing a six-year-old, the adoring crowd would declare that He was misquoted and taken out of context.

What on earth will Obama do when he is out of office and he doesn't have the media there

He will probably just hook up with Sinclair again
:lol:

Dear President Obama,

You strike me as the sort of man who spends a lot of time staring at his own reflection. Matt Walsh

Matt strikes me as a guy who spends to much time idolizing Obama to be taken seriously.

You sound like a guy who is desperate as the world caves in around you, and all your talking points and bs has dissolved into a one big stinking cess pool, because no one wants you anymore.

Tell us about birth certificates, Benghazi, IRS scandals, your low rating in the polls, etc. How you were going to get rid of Obama care, Impeach Obama, etc.

Can you say anything positive about your party?

As if watching the Democrats bitch-slap the GOP with the back of their pimp hand wudn't enough -- now I get to enjoy the peon Conservatives whine incessantly about our president, Barrack Hussein Obama.

It's a 2-fer for us Liberal Democrats!!

You mean, your President.
That's ok by me -- if he's not your president, that means you're not American.

Not American?

Hard to believe a non-American did not vote for Papa Obama

Afterall,
the reactionary left has and wants more illegals voting for them

:eusa_angel:

Not American?

Hard to believe a non-American did not vote for Papa Obama

Afterall,
the reactionary left has and wants more illegals voting for them

:eusa_angel:

Obama and his ilk are like the Borg

You will be assimilated lol