Obama causes malaysia airline to disappear

Samson

Póg Mo Thóin
Dec 3, 2009
A Higher Plain
Malaysia Airlines plane -– carrying 239 people, including three Americans -– that lost contact with air traffic control en route to Beijing more than 12 hours ago.

The airline said a search-and-rescue mission was under way for Flight MH370, a Boeing 777-200, and that relatives of those on board were being notified
nn_tco_missing_140307.video_560x315.jpg

12 Indonesians were passengers. Obama spent his childhood in Indonesia.

This cannot be coincidental.

Discuss.

Malaysia Airlines plane -– carrying 239 people, including three Americans -– that lost contact with air traffic control en route to Beijing more than 12 hours ago.

The airline said a search-and-rescue mission was under way for Flight MH370, a Boeing 777-200, and that relatives of those on board were being notified
nn_tco_missing_140307.video_560x315.jpg

12 Indonesians were passengers. Obama spent his childhood in Indonesia.

This cannot be coincidental.

Discuss.

U R Stupid.

What a brilliant example of a disconnect in logic.

Congratulations.

Well, I do consider you an expert in the subject of Logically Disconnected.

Thanks.

Clearly Obama is trying to distract the media from his failed foreign policies. 8 days ago Russian Troops began massing on the Ukrainian Border.

He is an evil genius.:D

The tits in your avatar are well tanned but a bit 'floppy' looking.
Perhaps a bra with more uplift would make them more interesting.

I blame Obama for all floppy tits because he's trying to ban bras that push them up.
This man's filth knows no bounds; first he makes an airline disappear, then he bans nice boobs.
Impeach him for the sake of nice peaches.

I blame Obama for all floppy tits because he's trying to ban bras that push them up.
This man's filth knows no bounds; first he makes an airline disappear, then he bans nice boobs.

I'm not here to interest you.:D

I'm not here to interest you.:D

My apologies - I like looking at boobs and yours are quite nice.

Link? :D

Obama, I'm assured is from Kenya. Therefore all Kenyans are his servants, doing his bidding.
Although Obama is an extremist Muslim, he even has churches in his grip of power.
The following was done on Obama's direct orders.

Kenyan Church Pastor Bans Female Parishioners From Wearing Underwear « CBS DC

NAIROBI, Kenya (CBSDC/AP) - A local pastor has ordered all women who attend service at Lord’s Propeller Redemption Church to refrain from wearing undergarments while attending so that they can more easily receive the spirit of Jesus Christ.

As an anti gun left wing type communist, Obama is trying to ban bras in America so they can't hide guns in them and, as a bonus, their floppy tits will be a turn off for men so white women won't breed so Muslims can take over America.

https://papundits.wordpress.com/2007/12/01/ban-bras/

An Enola woman used her bra as a weapon while assaulting her boyfriend during an argument at a motel early Friday, Lower Allen Twp. police said.The man claimed Ashley N. Nesbitt, 19, choked him with the undergarment so hard that he nearly lost consciousness, Officer Katie Justh said …

and finally...

How long will it take Obama to ban gun bras because of lady gaga's stunt? - Yahoo Answers

How long will it take Obama to ban gun bras because of lady gaga's stunt?

As you can see, Obama is out to make all white women's tit as floppy as possible, and maybe Meatloaf's as well.
This calls for a peach impeachment - we could call it floppytitsgate.

By the way, considering the total bollocks I posted in my above...................are there any American tabloids looking for a reporter?

It is no accident that the US military, with Muslim-named Barak Hussein Obama, at its head has not found an aircraft with Muslim pilots flying out with Indonesians on board who came from the same country where Barak Hussein Obama was raised as a boy so he could learn more about Islam.

I want to know about the breasts and what you're going to do about them.
Given Obama is gay, I think this is an attempt to turn all men away from women.

Obama, a gay Muslim suicide bomber who hates American tits and wants to eat Jewish babies; obviously the cause of this missing airline.

I demand the peaches impeachment - now.

Obama, a gay Muslim suicide bomber who hates American tits and wants to eat Jewish babies; obviously the cause of this missing airline.

There's only one way you'd know that it was "Given Obama is Gay."

:eusa_whistle:

Good to see you are interested in a subject that you obviously have little real life experience. :D :lol:

There's only one way you'd know that it was "Given Obama is Gay."

:eusa_whistle:

I should be clear, I'm not gay.
Monica told me his cock tastes of shit. :D

Good to see you are interested in a subject that you obviously have little real life experience. :D :lol:

I often talk to ladies' breasts.

Forum List

Back