Obama caught in a massive lies on tape!

MikeFrank

Jul 3, 2011
So has the President been caught in a massive lie? Apparently author Scott Wright has been doing some research on stories he told on the campaign trail, and he has found some contradictory information – primarily that a story he told on the campaign trail about his mother’s cancer coverage was exaggerated, to say the least.

So has the President been caught in a massive lie? Apparently author Scott Wright has been doing some research on stories he told on the campaign trail, and he has found some contradictory information – primarily that a story he told on the campaign trail about his mother’s cancer coverage was exaggerated, to say the least.

Liar.

And a dumb one at that.. :lol:

A blog? Really, a comment on a message board supporting a pizza maker wannabe president is your evidence of a massive lie? You are an embarrassement to all trolls everywhere and ought to go back to whatever messasge board recently laughed you off for your extreme insipidness.

Ah, but were his pants on fire? I saw no evidence of that.

What about: weapons of mass destruction? And I have it on good authority that BOTH Bush and Cheney's pants WERE on fire when they were claiming this.

Obama lies every time he opens up his trap. If you still need "proof" of that after all these years, then you are a hopeless partisan hack.

What lie? Assuming that the story in that link to ANOTHER blog is true. It supports Obama's story.

The link states it EXACTLY as it was......and Obummer, the pathological LIAR, based on his history of lying in and out of office lied again in this link by blowing it outa proportion.

Well while not a 'blog' who the hell can trust the NYT?

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/14/us/politics/14mother.html?_r=1

July 13, 2011
Book Challenges Obama on Mother’s Deathbed Fight
By KEVIN SACK

The White House on Wednesday declined to challenge an account in a new book that suggests that President Obama, in his campaign to overhaul American health care, mischaracterized a central anecdote about his mother’s deathbed dispute with her insurance company.

During his presidential campaign and subsequent battle over a health care law, Mr. Obama quieted crowds with the story of his mother’s fight with her insurer over whether her cancer was a pre-existing condition that disqualified her from coverage.

In offering the story as an argument for ending pre-existing condition exclusions by health insurers, the president left the clear impression that his mother’s fight was over health benefits for medical expenses...

On Wednesday, in response to repeated requests for comment that The Times first made in mid-June, shortly after the book’s release, a White House spokesman chose not to dispute either Ms. Scott’s account or Mr. Obama’s memory, while arguing that Mr. Obama’s broader point remained salient...

Well seems that Obama's version was a 'memory' that wasn't true, but the meaning was salient. :rolleyes:

Liar.

And a dumb one at that.. :lol:

Sarah G(angrenous),

As usual, being a certified Obamarrhoidal stooge......you're full of dog doo.

See post to Sallow Callow.

A blog? Really, a comment on a message board supporting a pizza maker wannabe president is your evidence of a massive lie? You are an embarrassement to all trolls everywhere and ought to go back to whatever messasge board recently laughed you off for your extreme insipidness.

Wry crapper,

You're another certified Obamarrhoidal babbling your defense for an established Pathological Liar, i.e. The MONUMENTAL MARXIST FRAUD, RACIST & MUSLIM plus ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT PROTECTOR Obami Salaami.

See my post to Sallow Callow.

Hmm. That is a rather compelling argument for not raising the debt ceiling. Well played, sir. I approve of your ideas and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

What about: weapons of mass destruction? And I have it on good authority that BOTH Bush and Cheney's pants WERE on fire when they were claiming this.

Unless you can prove they were treated for burns you're a liar too.

Oh my!!! A politician exaggerated!!!

konshit,

There isn't anything that will dissuade a certified Obamarrhoidal loon like you.

All politicians lie.

But a few are PATHOLOGICAL LIARS.....and your MONUMENTAL MARXIST FRAUD, RACIST , MUSLIM & ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT PROTECTOR Obami Salaami is one that dwarfes them all.

See my post to Sallow Callow.

OBAMA: "My mom had cancer and had to fight with her insurance company for coverage"

Reality: "Obama's mom had cancer and the insurance company paid for it"

Those 2 things don't contradict each other......he didn't claim they denied her coverage just that she had to fight for it.

Yuck I hate defending this failure of a President.

A pizza maker? Really?
Being a CEO of a company is not a pizza maker.
Getting a company that was going down the tubes and making it profitable is what he did. He never made pizza.

George Crapstanza,

You're either in DENIAL, or you're the most uniformed fucking LIEberrhoidal stooge extant.

The "Weapons of Mass Destruction" was discussed AD INFINITUM by the National & INTERNATIONAL PRESS where it was abundantly made clear that ALL the major Intelligence Agencies of the World (except China) were on record claiming that the Baghdad Psycho had the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" especially since he gassed hundreds of thousands of Kurds and those that rebelled against him in the aftermath of the first gulf war.

Not only that, practically ALL of the Congressional Dem Leadership including Pelosi, Hanoi Kerry, etc......PLUS the CLINTON ADMINISTRATION'S CIA were under the impression that The Baghdad Monster had the "WMD".....and so stated on numerous occasions.

For a LIEberrhoidal Idiot like you to come about at this late date and drag up this beaten to death canard is not only ludicrous it's BIZARRE !!!

But, then.....you're George Crapstanza, the Ignorant Fool......so mebbe that's par for the course.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back