Obama caught in a massive lies on tape!

So has the President been caught in a massive lie? Apparently author Scott Wright has been doing some research on stories he told on the campaign trail, and he has found some contradictory information – primarily that a story he told on the campaign trail about his mother’s cancer coverage was exaggerated, to say the least.

A blog? Really, a comment on a message board supporting a pizza maker wannabe president is your evidence of a massive lie? You are an embarrassement to all trolls everywhere and ought to go back to whatever messasge board recently laughed you off for your extreme insipidness.

A pizza maker? Really?
Being a CEO of a company is not a pizza maker.
Getting a company that was going down the tubes and making it profitable is what he did. He never made pizza.

it is natural for people to find ways to disparage those they fear.

Ah, but were his pants on fire? I saw no evidence of that.

What about: weapons of mass destruction? And I have it on good authority that BOTH Bush and Cheney's pants WERE on fire when they were claiming this.

George Crapstanza,

You're either in DENIAL, or you're the most uniformed fucking LIEberrhoidal stooge extant.

The "Weapons of Mass Destruction" was discussed AD INFINITUM by the National & INTERNATIONAL PRESS where it was abundantly made clear that ALL the major Intelligence Agencies of the World (except China) were on record claiming that the Baghdad Psycho had the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" especially since he gassed hundreds of thousands of Kurds and those that rebelled against him in the aftermath of the first gulf war.

Not only that, practically ALL of the Congressional Dem Leadership including Pelosi, Hanoi Kerry, etc......PLUS the CLINTON ADMINISTRATION'S CIA were under the impression that The Baghdad Monster had the "WMD".....and so stated on numerous occasions.

For a LIEberrhoidal Idiot like you to come about at this late date and drag up this beaten to death canard is not only ludicrous it's BIZARRE !!!

But, then.....you're George Crapstanza, the Ignorant Fool......so mebbe that's par for the course.

George "Can't Stand Ya"

Get it right, Gaytrauma.

Obama lied, the NYT points it out, not just a blog.

More:

Obama Lied About Mother

Contentions
Obama Lied About Mother’s Health Insurance Problem
Jonathan S. Tobin 07.14.2011 - 9:33 AM

During the 2008 campaign and throughout the subsequent debate over his health care legislation, President Obama used his mother’s experience as a cancer patient fighting to get coverage to pay for treatment for what her insurer said was a pre-existing condition as an emotional argument to sway skeptics. However, a new book by New York Times reporter Janny Scott has revealed this story appears to be a fabrication.

The Times reports today (in a story buried on page 14 rather than on the front page) that during the course of researching her book, A Singular Woman: The Untold Story of Barack Obama’s Mother, Scott uncovered correspondence showing “the 1995 dispute concerned a Cigna disability insurance policy and that her actual health insurer had apparently reimbursed most of her medical expenses without argument.” In response to inquiries, “a White House spokesman chose not to dispute either Ms. Scott’s account or Mr. Obama’s memory, while arguing that Mr. Obama’s broader point remained salient.”

In other words, Obama lied in order to make a political point...

Lest you think calling out Obama for this fib is conservative spin, the Times quotes Robert J. Blendon, a professor of health policy and political analysis at Harvard University, who said if the truth about Obama’s mother’s insurance coverage had been revealed during the campaign, “People would have considered it a significant error. I just took for granted that it was a pre-existing condition health insurance issue.”

Using personal tragedies to make political points is generally in bad taste, but it is typical political fare. It is much worse when such a story turns out to be a barefaced lie. Barack Obama owes the American people an apology.

Seems the left would be better off saying, 'it's ok that he lied, we're fine with that. The ends justify the means.'

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/14/us/politics/14mother.html?_r=1&partner=MYWAY&ei=5065

Here is the NY Times link to the article.

"In offering the story as an argument for ending pre-existing condition exclusions by health insurers, the president left the clear impression that his mother’s fight was over health benefits for medical expenses."

The left, and of course Obama, believe that it is okay to lie about certain things: the environment, healthcare, ect. because the ends justifies the means to them.

The fact that his mother came to the US to seek medical treatment, the country with the supposed worst and most oppressive medical system in the world, and that her insurance covered her cancer treatment is not important. It does not fit the template of the left, and so it is okay for him to lie and demonize medical insurance companies.

So has the President been caught in a massive lie? Apparently author Scott Wright has been doing some research on stories he told on the campaign trail, and he has found some contradictory information – primarily that a story he told on the campaign trail about his mother’s cancer coverage was exaggerated, to say the least.

A blog? Really, a comment on a message board supporting a pizza maker wannabe president is your evidence of a massive lie? You are an embarrassement to all trolls everywhere and ought to go back to whatever messasge board recently laughed you off for your extreme insipidness.

A pizza maker? Really?
Being a CEO of a company is not a pizza maker.
Getting a company that was going down the tubes and making it profitable is what he did. He never made pizza.

The person who post the OP should have linked to the NY Times article. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/14/us/politics/14mother.html?_r=1&partner=MYWAY&ei=5065

"Ms. Scott took a leave from her job as a reporter for The New York Times to write the book and has not returned to the staff.

On Wednesday, in response to repeated requests for comment that The Times first made in mid-June, shortly after the book’s release, a White House spokesman chose not to dispute either Ms. Scott’s account or Mr. Obama’s memory, while arguing that Mr. Obama’s broader point remained salient."

Obama lies every time he opens up his trap. If you still need "proof" of that after all these years, then you are a hopeless partisan hack.

Translation: Hawk can't give proof so don't even ask.

Well....still waiting for the ivnestigative reporters to produce a single pediatrician that took the tonsils out of a child who didnt need them removed simply becuase it offered a nice payday for the pediatrician.

Oh wait......thats right. No investigation needed.

Pediatricians do not take out tonsils. They diagnose the need for them to come out and then the ENT surgeon offers his/her second opinion and takes them out if he or she agrees they should come out.

Another cry of "Wolfe" from the pseudo-conned faithful.....

"a White House spokesman chose not to dispute either Ms. Scott’s account or Mr. Obama’s memory, while arguing that Mr. Obama’s broader point remained salient."

This isn't some nameless blogger that is making these accusations. This is a seasoned NY Times reporter who has written and researched a book. The White House has been made aware of these accusations and they have decided not to say that this information is incorrect.

I will concede that perhaps this NY Times reporter has done spotty research--she did work for the NY Times after all--but if it does turn out to be correct how will that change your opinion of things? I'm serious.

If Obama lied about the circumstances of his mother's death to make a broader political statement will you still believe he is a Messianic figure he to save America?

"a White House spokesman chose not to dispute either Ms. Scott’s account or Mr. Obama’s memory, while arguing that Mr. Obama’s broader point remained salient."

This isn't some nameless blogger that is making these accusations. This is a seasoned NY Times reporter who has written and researched a book. The White House has been made aware of these accusations and they have decided not to say that this information is incorrect.

I will concede that perhaps this NY Times reporter has done spotty research--she did work for the NY Times after all--but if it does turn out to be correct how will that change your opinion of things? I'm serious.

If Obama lied about the circumstances of his mother's death to make a broader political statement will you still believe he is a Messianic figure he to save America?

If you must lie to make a point, then you do not have faith in the validity of the point you are trying to make.

So to me it will confirm my thoughts regarding him...he is most interested in what he wants for America as opposed to what he truly believes America needs.

He is still a statist polictician of the Democrat varity regardless of a story about his mother that he embelished. Do you still think it was a massive lie?

He is still a statist polictician of the Democrat varity regardless of a story about his mother that he embelished. Do you still think it was a massive lie?

why did he have to embellish the story?
Was he not confident in his position?
Was a non embellished story not going to drive home the importance of the issue?
Then perhaps the issue is not such an issue?

A massive lie is telling the American people Saddam was working with Bin Laden.

A massive lie is telling the American people the aluminum rods were for yellow cake to make nuclear bombs.

A massive lie is telling the American people that trillions in tax cuts for the rich will make jobs.

Republicans, no perspective and no meaningful values. Pitiful.

You know what I'm sick of? I'm sick of talking to my liberal friends about Obama and proving a point only to have them respond "so what he lied, he's a politician". That is what it always comes down to, and the left is dumbfounded as to why 63% of Americans are against this administration on the debt limit issue. Why the majority of polls show Obama trailing a nameless generic Republican contender.

Yes I think it is a massive lie. It is disgusting to politicize someone's own mother's death. The fact that you think its fine says a lot about your character.

A massive lie is telling the American people the aluminum rods were for yellow cake to make nuclear bombs.

A massive lie is telling the American people that trillions in tax cuts for the rich will make jobs.

I really think that the left misses Bush. The left mentions Bush during every issue. Two years in office and listening to the left I'd still think Bush was president.

Why did Obama reinstate the Bush tax cuts? Why did the Democrats reinstate the Bush tax cuts?

A massive lie is implying that your family pediatrician risks your childs life with an unecessary surgery...all in an eeofrt to make money.

But...of course....a lie like that is OK.

(FYI...Pediaticians do not take out tonsils. ENT surgeons do)

why did he have to embellish the story?
Was he not confident in his position?
Was a non embellished story not going to drive home the importance of the issue?
Then perhaps the issue is not such an issue?

Who cares why he did what he did, he was never a messianic figure to me. Still not a massive embellisment either. In fact without seeing a transcript I don't accept that he actually lied. You know how politicians can tap dance around an issue and make it sound like they are saying one thing but in reality they don't. Quite unlike the massive embellishments and outright lies we had from the other most recent statist we've had in office. (That statist regime would be of GWB's) this story is another one of those GOP who cried Wolfe stories.

Forum List

Back