Obama casts Republicans as party of the rich

Rinata are you a social worker? I got bush's tax cut for the rich. Many years I've paid in equal to what the average Joe Makes. I can tell you, most I work with make as much or more than me. And democrat and republican, not one of these millionaires doesn't think they are paying too much. How about you go earn $300,000 and tell us how good it feels forking over what uncle Sam wants.

I am so glad that I keep articles about different issues. This is just one of many that I really liked and I saved.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/08/washington/08tax.html
no shit,. moron
those who pay in the most will get back MORE
its not rocket science to figure that one out
:rolleyes:

now find one that states the poor pay more in in taxes
if you can

I know you're stupid, but you can't be this bad. I would bet that you did not read one single word of the article. Because that's not what you do, is it?? You just parrot Beck, Limbaugh, and the idiots on Fox. SOOO much easier than trying to figure things out for yourself. Jack ass.

I am so glad that I keep articles about different issues. This is just one of many that I really liked and I saved.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/01/08/washington/08tax.html
no shit,. moron

if you can

I know you're stupid, but you can't be this bad. I would bet that you did not read one single word of the article. Because that's not what you do, is it?? You just parrot Beck, Limbaugh, and the idiots on Fox. SOOO much easier than trying to figure things out for yourself. Jack ass.
fuck off you pathetic bitch

hahaha, and the lefties sheep will fall for it, while he's on his how many vacations since he's been in office? eating lobster and such...

you just can't make this shit up it's so laughable.:lol:

I don't see what his personal life has to do with the policies he advocates. So he makes a lot of money. Most politicians do. But which party wants to cut taxes for the rich? The Republicans do. Which party wants to raise taxes even further upon the rich? Democrats do. You can argue trickle-down if you want, but the fact of the matter is that the Republicans are looking out for the interests of the rich and the Democrats advocate policies that certainly are aimed at helping the poor at the expense of the rich. These are just the facts.

hahaha, and the lefties sheep will fall for it, while he's on his how many vacations since he's been in office? eating lobster and such...

I don't see what his personal life has to do with the policies he advocates. So he makes a lot of money. Most politicians do. But which party wants to cut taxes for the rich? The Republicans do. Which party wants to raise taxes even further upon the rich? Democrats do. You can argue trickle-down if you want, but the fact of the matter is that the Republicans are looking out for the interests of the rich and the Democrats advocate policies that certainly are aimed at helping the poor at the expense of the rich. These are just the facts.
hey, news flash for ya
the tax cuts were for EVERYONE THAT PAYS TAXES

hey, news flash for ya

But that doesn't contradict what I just said, it merely adds an extra detail. Which party benefits the rich more? Clearly the Republicans do. They want to cut taxes on the rich, while democrats want to raise taxes on the rich. So which party is serving the interests of the rich? It's the Republicans, quod erat demonstrandum , but it doesn't really tell us what the best policy is. I just wanted to shove some of the spin aside. So then it comes down to whether what is good for the rich is always, or usually, good for the poor.

hey, news flash for ya

But that doesn't contradict what I just said, it merely adds an extra detail. Which party benefits the rich more? Clearly the Republicans do. They want to cut taxes on the rich, while democrats want to raise taxes on the rich. So which party is serving the interests of the rich? It's the Republicans, quod erat demonstrandum , but it doesn't really tell us what the best policy is. I just wanted to shove some of the spin aside. So then it comes down to whether what is good for the rich is always, or usually, good for the poor.
neither party benefits more
that the point

The truth is the rich invest their money to create more money which in turn creates jobs for the middle class and even the poor.

Yeah, THAT happened. That is a big pile of steaming horse shit and you KNOW it. Just stop repeating this FARCE as truth. If that were the case, we'd be up to our eyeballs in jobs with labor shortages and a booming economy. Well it did help the economies of India, China and Switzerland...

We're still waiting ot be trickled on, by the way...

You truly are clueless about where wealth comes from, aren't you? I am sure there is a position in the Obama Administration waiting for you.

hey, news flash for ya

That all depends on your views about social welfare and financial hardship support. But low tax boosts economic growth and stimulates the economy, where there is low tax there is low unemployment and low poverty at least in principle.

no shit,. moron

if you can

I just keep hitting that nerve, don't I?? Thanks for letting me know. :lol:

Here betting you didn't have college economics. There is trillions of dollars sitting on the sidelined afraid to get in. Once growth long term is confirmed and republicans remove some uncertainty in nov that money piles in. No economist will tell you that won't generate a shit load of jobs.

Yes, I did. And I actually paid attention, unlike you. The financial meltdown started in earnest in 2006. You bushites had eight years and a faux booming economy due to the inflated housing market/gambling on Wall Street. Were jobs being created? Hell no! There is a reason that no one has kept track of all jobs being hemhorraged in this country - I think the American people would riot if they know how many jobs have been quietly eliminated. And why did they move the jobs? No, it isn't because it "costs too much to do business here BS". It is out of pure greed, NAFTA and the ability to exploit third world peoples with near-slave labor and no environmental or workplace safety regulations. You know it and I know it. All for a couple more million for the CEO.

The uber wealthy got massive tax breaks for 10 years. We had ZERO job growth from 1999 to 2010. Let me say that again. ZERO job growth. What happened? They got their tax breaks. Where are the jobs? And you tell me that I'm ignorant relating to economic realities? Hmmm.

Thanks Bush voters: 2000-2010 nets zero job growth // Current

Last edited:

I just keep hitting that nerve, don't I?? Thanks for letting me know. :lol:
no, you are totally fucking delusional

Of course he does...and don't forget racists as well.
You see...when they hve ZERO accomplishments other than adding 4 trilluion dollars to the national debt...you gotta pull out all the stops to try and stave off a humiliating defeat because of your fucked up policies that have done NOTHING for the country in a few months.
So it's back to the previous Campaign strategy....play the race card, demonize corporations and make shit up about the Republicans who are about to hand you your ass.

Here betting you didn't have college economics. There is trillions of dollars sitting on the sidelined afraid to get in. Once growth long term is confirmed and republicans remove some uncertainty in nov that money piles in. No economist will tell you that won't generate a shit load of jobs.

Yes, I did. And I actually paid attention, unlike you. The financial meltdown started in earnest in 2006. You bushites had eight years and a faux booming economy due to the inflated housing market/gambling on Wall Street. Were jobs being created? Hell no! There is a reason that no one has kept track of all jobs being hemhorraged in this country - I think the American people would riot if they know how many jobs have been quietly eliminated. And why did they move the jobs? No, it isn't because it "costs too much to do business here BS". It is out of pure greed, NAFTA and the ability to exploit third world peoples with near-slave labor and no environmental or workplace safety regulations. You know it and I know it. All for a couple more million for the CEO.

The uber wealthy got massive tax breaks for 10 years. We had ZERO job growth from 1999 to 2010. Let me say that again. ZERO job growth. What happened? They got their tax breaks. Where are the jobs? And you tell me that I'm ignorant relating to economic realities? Hmmm.

If we had zero job growth how come the unemployment rate averaged under 5%? And Bush wasnt president in 2010, although the way Obama talks you'd think he was still in office.

If we had zero job growth how come the unemployment rate averaged under 5%? And Bush wasnt president in 2010, although the way Obama talks you'd think he was still in office.

Source please?? You and your uninformed pals are the first to whine and complain if a lib posts without a source of their information. Well, you need to do the same.

hey, news flash for ya

People that don't make a lot of money also do not pay a lot of taxes, genius. So how did the tax cuts help them?? I knew that you didn't read the article. :disbelief:

hey, news flash for ya

People that don't make a lot of money also do not pay a lot of taxes, genius. So how did the tax cuts help them?? I knew that you didn't read the article. :disbelief:
not INCOME TAXES
and MANY low income people dropped completely off the tax roles because of those tax cuts

and no, i wont read any link you post, because you are a fucking moron

Last edited:
hey, news flash for ya

not INCOME TAXES

and no, i wont read any link you post, because you are a fucking moron

You won't read ANYTHING because you have no comprehension skills. Why are you here now?? I retired early from a job I worked at for 27 years. In Government Programs. In Medicare, to be specific. Why aren't you working??? Or do you work at an entry level job that's really easy and gives you lots of time to play?? Sounds like your speed. Since you're dumber than a bag of rocks and all.

Forum List

Back