Obama casts Republicans as party of the rich

Legal theft? What sort of legal theft has the left brought up?

And confiscation of property by the government is called eminent domain, and is hardly a new concept.
Let's say I break into your house to take what money you may have hidden to give to the poor so they can have food to eat
To create a tax to take money from one person to give to another person is still stealing. It's legal but it's stealing.
Both are stealing no matter the good intention both may have.

That's a ridiculous comparison. I just love you phony conservatives that love to flaunt your Christianity. Yet there isn't an ounce of Christian charity in your entire bodies.
what a stupid assed thing to say
how is it charity when its TAKEN from you/?????

you just proved you again, dont know what the fuck you are talking about

and typical, a liberal is only charitable when its SOMEONE else's money

Yeah...as we've been told by the left...Legal Theft and confiscation of property is supposed to be 'Patriotic' to give to those schlubs that won't get off their asses.
Now, now...it's better to give a man a government fish every day and keep him voting for you than to teach him to fish.

:lol:

Or get his line tangled in your and claim it's his fish? ;)

bitch_stole_my_fish_funny_picture1.jpg

And confiscation of property by the government is called eminent domain, and is hardly a new concept.
Let's say I break into your house to take what money you may have hidden to give to the poor so they can have food to eat
To create a tax to take money from one person to give to another person is still stealing. It's legal but it's stealing.

That's a ridiculous comparison. I just love you phony conservatives that love to flaunt your Christianity. Yet there isn't an ounce of Christian charity in your entire bodies.
Charity doesn't count when the money doesn't belong to you in the first place.

Liberals are very generous...with other people's money.

Failed

Obama casts Republicans as party of the rich - Yahoo! News

The Democrats are the party of welfare dwellers, illegal aliens, homeboys, the lazy, hippies, druggies, Wall Street, Union thugs, ambulance chasing lawyers, etc.

Why is our government STILL bringing in 1.5 MILLION foreign workers a year?
Amazing.....

I'm really looking-forward to your next (or, was it your last) screed about how poorly our system-of-education is working.

:rolleyes:

(You can tell there was no HISTORY wasted on you 'Baggers...... :rolleyes: )

hahaha, and the lefties sheep will fall for it, while he's on his how many vacations since he's been in office? eating lobster and such...

you just can't make this shit up it's so laughable.:lol:
No DOUBT!!!!!

You 'Baggers make this tooooooooooooooooooooo easy!! :lol:

July 17, 2010

"President Obama has spent all or part of 65 days on vacation, including days at Camp David. At this point in his tenure, George W. Bush had logged 120 days. That included 13 trips to his Texas ranch."

Thanks, 'BAGGERS!!!!!

531.gif

So...

What we have essantially estaiblished is that the both parties have a lot fo RICH people supporting them.

Perhaps the way to test the hypoithesis is to see which party passes laws or policies that support the wealthy, and which party passes laws that support the working class?

Nah, let's just trade meaningless insults about fellow posters instead.

That requires no thinking and is every so much more satisfying.

So...

What we have essantially estaiblished is that the both parties have a lot fo RICH people supporting them.

Perhaps the way to test the hypoithesis is to see which party passes laws or policies that support the wealthy, and which party passes laws that support the working class?

Your point does have a few flaws.
When you give tax cut to the rich the liberals scream that the rich are being favored. The truth is the rich invest their money to create more money which in turn creates jobs for the middle class and even the poor. The democrats on the other hand give to the poor to create more votes to stay in power the way they do this is to attack the rich which in turn the burden will be placed on the middle class.

So...

Not ALL rich-people are greedy-pricks.....​

Who pays the estate tax?

(...What "conservatives" call The Death Tax. :rolleyes: )​

"Currently, the wealthiest 0.27% of Americans are the only ones who pay estate taxes. In 2001, over half of all estate taxes were paid by 3,502 people with estates larger than $5 million -- representing the top 0.14% of all Americans. It is this feature that has earned the reputation as being one of the most progressive tax systems in the US."

Public structures are the foundation upon which prosperity is built.

"Many wealthy people understand that schools, courts, roads, bridges and transportation systems all play a role in their own financial success. Every successful businessperson in this country is building his or her prosperity on the foundation of public structures our tax dollars make possible. It’s only fair that we are asked to give back to support those structures."

92.gif

So...

Flaws of ommision undoubtably.

When you give tax cut to the rich the liberals scream that the rich are being favored.

Aren't they?

And when we cut tsxes to the poor or middle class are they NOT being favored?

The truth is the rich invest their money to create more money which in turn creates jobs for the middle class and even the poor.

In theory and in reality that can be true, if the wealthy see opportunity to make investments in SUUPLY that will be productive.

Tax breaks to the investor class make good sense when we need to stimulate the SUPPLY side of the supply/demand economic equasion.

The democrats on the other hand give to the poor to create more votes to stay in power the way they do this is to attack the rich which in turn the burden will be placed on the middle class.

That is true.

Likewise when the Dems or Reps (note I include both?) give breaks to the WEALTHY do they do not do so to get votes?

Hell, didn't BUSH II run much of his campaign promising to give tax breaks to the well off?

You and I both know he did.

Now let me ask you this...

When tax breaks or benefits go to the working class, does that not ALSO stimulate economic activity on the DEMAND side?

Last edited:
So...

When you give tax cut to the rich the liberals scream that the rich are being favored. The truth is the rich invest their money to create more money which in turn creates jobs for the middle class and even the poor.
Yeah....that reeeaaallly worked-out, for BUSHCO.

(Isn't it time you "conservatives" started dumpin' some o' your Absolutes? :eusa_eh: )​

So...

When you give tax cut to the rich the liberals scream that the rich are being favored. The truth is the rich invest their money to create more money which in turn creates jobs for the middle class and even the poor.
Yeah....that reeeaaallly worked-out, for BUSHCO.​

(Isn't it time you "conservatives" started dumpin' some o' your Absolutes? :eusa_eh: )​

They cannot until they realize that there is no one path or one set of rules for a healthy economy.

They seem to forget the the law of supply and demand works when supply (that would be the economic health of the capital class) and the DEMAND (that would be the health of the working classes) are in some kind of balance.

Hence they IGNORE the fact that the DEMAND side cannot be stimulated by increasing the wealth of the ALREADY too wealthy.

There are TRILLIONS of dollars (I am informed by sources like WSJ) sitting in the accounts of corporations.

These are NOT being invested by those hard headed and intlligent businessmen because they recognize that the DEMAND is down.

Basically those pandering to the superwealthy right now, (and that does not even include all of the superwealthy) don't understand economics well enough to understand the state of affairs we are currently in.

They think if medicine is good then a LOT of medicine must be better.

They are, not to split hairs, DAMNED FOOLS.

There are TRILLIONS of dollars (I am informed by sources like WSJ) sitting in the accounts of corporations.

These are NOT being invested by those hard headed and intlligent businessmen because they recognize that the DEMAND is down.

Basically those pandering to the superwealthy right now, (and that does not even include all of the superwealthy) don't understand economics well enough to understand the state of affairs we are currently in.
Nonsense.

The wealthy and big corporations are holding their cards for the time being, because they don't know the business implications of next idiotic 2,000+ page piece of legislation is going to be rammed through, that could cost them the farm if they aren't extremely careful.

They're staying in their foxholes and not coming out until there's at least a little stability and certainty in the marketplace.

The only one who doesn't understand economics is you (OK, and the entire Obama Administration).
Corporations arent investing their money because of uncertainty created by the administration. Who knows which industry will be targeted for taxation and regulation next? You cannot make good decisions in an environment like that.
So don't blame corporations because they aren't investing their money. They are acting rationally.
But you exactly prove the point you rail against. Corporations are not expanding, which would mean jobs for working class people. This is because of gov't policies,not greed on their part. Different policies would produce different results. So a tax cut that increases the value of investment and expansion would benefit even those who don't have money to invest by increasing the number and quality of jobs.
QED.

As much as I don't like it the previous two posts hit the nail on the head.
Remove uncertainty and this market takes off.

what a stupid assed thing to say
how is it charity when its TAKEN from you/?????

you just proved you again, dont know what the fuck you are talking about

and typical, a liberal is only charitable when its SOMEONE else's money

Oh, did I hit a nerve??? I did not prove anything that you've said and I know exactly what I'm talking about.

A typical statement from somebody that thinks it's all about you. A hypocritical Christian cheapskate conservative. I am not going to sit here and brag about what I give to charities. But I'll tell you one thing. There are so many and not enough money. If I were rich I would give to all of them. So just shut up!! You have no idea what any liberal does.

Forum List

Back