Obama Calls Marine Killings "Senseless"

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
During his speech at the VFW convention in Pittsburgh on Tuesday, Obama praised the four Marines and the sailor "killed so senselessly in Chattanooga."

I have news for you, M r. President: These were not "senseless" acts committed by some insane wacko; They were deliberate acts of Islamic terrorism conducted against the U.S. Military on U.S. soil. Why do you continue to cover up these attacks and divert attention to bogus concerns about retaliation against U.S. Muslims? Is that why you avoided lowering our flags in honor of these men until you were forced to? Why do you feel that this attack is so much less important than the SCOTUS ruling on gay marriage? What is your real agenda and why are you hiding it?

If not for his ethnicity, our illustrious POtuS would be considered a traitor to our country.

During his speech at the VFW convention in Pittsburgh on Tuesday, Obama praised the four Marines and the sailor "killed so senselessly in Chattanooga."

I have news for you, M r. President: These were not "senseless" acts committed by some insane wacko; They were deliberate acts of Islamic terrorism conducted against the U.S. Military on U.S. soil. Why do you continue to cover up these attacks and divert attention to bogus concerns about retaliation against U.S. Muslims? Is that why you avoided lowering our flags in honor of these men until you were forced to? Why do you feel that this attack is so much less important than the SCOTUS ruling on gay marriage? What is your real agenda and why are you hiding it?

If not for his ethnicity, our illustrious POtuS would be considered a traitor to our country.

What do you consider 'sensible' about them?

We've been under low level attack throughout this administration and they are planned and executed terrorist attacks, as the OP stated, and they are done with the blessings of our traitorous president. Anyone who can't see that doesn't WANT to see it.

"Senseless" means without discernible meaning or purpose. Are you unable to discern the meaning or purpose of this attack?

P.S. "Sensible" is not an antonym for "senseless." Please consult a dictionary before posting.

There was nothing senseless about that attack.

That jihadist did exactly what he planned to do.

Barry should call a spade a spade instead trying to act like it was a random act carried out by some whack job.

They were senseless to me. If your goal is to convert people to your religion you don't go around killing people and expect them to suddenly like Islam, or whatever.

This belongs in the conspiracy theory forum with the other loony bin stories.

I have news for you, M r. President: These were not "senseless" acts committed by some insane wacko;

I was just going to make a joke about how the Right was going to take the opposite stance of what Obama says and you beat me to the punch.

So you're saying that Obama should have said the killings made sense and stuff and you'd be fine, right?

Riiiiiiiiiiiighhhhht

I have news for you, M r. President: These were not "senseless" acts committed by some insane wacko;

I was just going to make a joke about how the Right was going to take the opposite stance of what Obama says and you beat me to the punch.

So you're saying that Obama should have said the killings made sense and stuff and you'd be fine, right?

Riiiiiiiiiiiighhhhht
Obama is an undercover muslim. That christian church thing was just a front.

"Senseless" means without discernible meaning or purpose. Are you unable to discern the meaning or purpose of this attack?

P.S. "Sensible" is not an antonym for "senseless." Please consult a dictionary before posting.

The killings had no rational meaning or purpose. In order from them to be rational there would have to be legitimacy in a belief that our military forces are intentionally inflicting casualties on innocent muslims, and the killings were justifiable retaliation.

But I realize you really don't like Obama. So Carry On..... LOL

Obama should've said "I know why he shot them and its based in logic" and the OP would've came in his pants screaming YES!!

We've been under low level attack throughout this administration and they are planned and executed terrorist attacks, as the OP stated, and they are done with the blessings of our traitorous president. Anyone who can't see that doesn't WANT to see it.
9/11

The killings have no meaning.
The killings make no sense.
The killings won't create converts.

All words of people who are completely clueless as to the motives of Muslim terrorists.

Forum List

Back