Obama Calls Marine Killings "Senseless"

The
The killings have no meaning.
The killings make no sense.
The killings won't create converts.

All words of people who are completely clueless as to the motives of Muslim terrorists.
They make sense in a country controlled by Muslims, since people in the countries are used to being cowed and told what to do. They don't make sense in the USA.
They make perfect sense. Their goal is to disrupt/terrorize Americans. All in the name of Allah.

There is NOTHING secret or complicated about their goals. They even make videos explicitly explaining their intent. How anyone can be confused is quite baffling
Are you terrorized? I'm not. So they were senseless. But if you admit to being terrorized, as apparently the Governor of Florida has done, then they make a whole lot of sense.
They didn't attack you dumbass. Had you been there you would have been terrorized. Claim otherwise and I'll call you a liar

The

All words of people who are completely clueless as to the motives of Muslim terrorists.
They make sense in a country controlled by Muslims, since people in the countries are used to being cowed and told what to do. They don't make sense in the USA.
They make perfect sense. Their goal is to disrupt/terrorize Americans. All in the name of Allah.

There is NOTHING secret or complicated about their goals. They even make videos explicitly explaining their intent. How anyone can be confused is quite baffling
Are you terrorized? I'm not. So they were senseless. But if you admit to being terrorized, as apparently the Governor of Florida has done, then they make a whole lot of sense.
They didn't attack you dumbass. Had you been there you would have been terrorized. Claim otherwise and I'll call you a liar
Who is "their" that you speak of? This little fuck killed people. I have no idea what his motivation was, but I would guess he thought he'd get to heaven and get 72 virgins. I'm NOT terrorized. You seem to be.

From all accounts this is about a depressed and messed up kid who decided to go out with "suicide by cop".

The Marines weren't cops, Brainiac. But your spin perfectly mirrors Obama's propaganda machine.

P.S. What sect of Christianity advocates the killing of other Christians (in Charleston)?

The

Who is "their" that you speak of? This little fuck killed people. I have no idea what his motivation was, but I would guess he thought he'd get to heaven and get 72 virgins. I'm NOT terrorized. You seem to be.
Nice dodge

The

That's not exactly right Grandpa. For a violent act to be "terrorism," the intent has to be to force a political change. For example, to try and force us not to attack ISIS of al queda. I'm not sure whether the shooter had this intent. But, even if he did, the shootings would still be senseless because no on in their right mind would think they'd cause Obama to alter his policy on anything.

Gosh! I can't imagine what made him do this! It's all a great big mystery! I hear he smoked pot, maybe that's it!!

Amazing.

More amazing is the possibility that these people's perceptions are so distorted by their partisan ideology that they're being honest. Blindness.

Scary thought there.

The

That's not exactly right Grandpa. For a violent act to be "terrorism," the intent has to be to force a political change. For example, to try and force us not to attack ISIS of al queda. I'm not sure whether the shooter had this intent. But, even if he did, the shootings would still be senseless because no on in their right mind would think they'd cause Obama to alter his policy on anything.
Name a terrorist who committed an act of terror who WAS in his "right mind" please

What do you nutbags want Obama to say? And then.....what would you have him do?

Be specific.
They want him to run naked through the streets screaming "the muslims are coming".
not sure that would be a good thing. Aint nobody wants to see his or his "wifes" dick.
but, he could stop trying to defend the muslims, maybe not allow them to produce nuclear weapons to use against us. Just some indication that he is not on their side of things.
right now he is helping them in every way possible.

The

Name a terrorist who committed an act of terror who WAS in his "right mind" please
Lots. Menachem Begin. Mandella. Nathan Bedford Forrest. To name a few.

The

Yeah, you're right. It wasn't an act of terrorism, it was an act of war.

What do you nutbags want Obama to say? And then.....what would you have him do?

Be specific.
They want him to run naked through the streets screaming "the muslims are coming".
not sure that would be a good thing. Aint nobody wants to see his or his "wifes" dick.
but, he could stop trying to defend the muslims, maybe not allow them to produce nuclear weapons to use against us. Just some indication that he is not on their side of things.
right now he is helping them in every way possible.
Why shouldnt he defend muslims? Why shouldnt they have nuclear weapons? We do. Why shouldnt he help muslims?

The

Yeah, you're right. It wasn't an act of terrorism, it was an act of war.
Terrorists generally lack the political power to control even their patron states.

Sounds like the same "Yawn, too bad, nothing to see here" response that he had for the Ft Hood terrorist attack. Just military folks. Ho hum. It's not like they were important; you know like if they were young Black men with criminal records.

Forum List

Back