Obama Called A 'Imposter' Serving In The White House Today (White House Livid)

Does anyone know why USArmyRetarded was kicked out of the Army?

Has anyone noticed that since the Republicans took back the house that more and more tidbits of information of his eligibility issue is getting out? I think this is happening for a purpose. I believe James Carville is leaking information about the DNC and Hawaii Democratic certification form with ties to Pelosi in order to clear them out for a possible Clinton presidential run. I believe he is the next 'Deep Throat'. There is a reason Rush did this today.

Audio:
Rush Limbaugh: 'Impostor' serving in White House

Radio host Rush Limbaugh is again calling into question the constitutional eligibility of Barack Obama to serve as president, declaring him to be a phony.

"We have an impostor for all intents and purposes serving in the White House," Limbaugh said today.

The comment from the top-rated host came during his analysis of the disclosure that Mullah Akhtar Mohammad Mansour, a purported representative of the Taliban negotiating with the Afghan government, actually turned out to be an impersonator.

Limbaugh said: "The impostor got into the equivalent of the White House in Afghanistan. Did they not ask this guy for some kind of identification? They clearly didn't. They clearly didn't ask this guy for his birth certificate. How in the world could they trust in a leader and even give money to somebody who has not been properly vetted? Well, because it happened here in the United States. We have an impostor for all intents and purposes serving in the White House."

Too bad Rush doesnt get the laughs that like, say, John Stewart gets when he talks.

Has anyone noticed that since the Republicans took back the house that more and more tidbits of information of his eligibility issue is getting out? I think this is happening for a purpose. I believe James Carville is leaking information about the DNC and Hawaii Democratic certification form with ties to Pelosi in order to clear them out for a possible Clinton presidential run. I believe he is the next 'Deep Throat'. There is a reason Rush did this today.

Audio:

Radio host Rush Limbaugh is again calling into question the constitutional eligibility of Barack Obama to serve as president, declaring him to be a phony.

"We have an impostor for all intents and purposes serving in the White House," Limbaugh said today.

The comment from the top-rated host came during his analysis of the disclosure that Mullah Akhtar Mohammad Mansour, a purported representative of the Taliban negotiating with the Afghan government, actually turned out to be an impersonator.

Limbaugh said: "The impostor got into the equivalent of the White House in Afghanistan. Did they not ask this guy for some kind of identification? They clearly didn't. They clearly didn't ask this guy for his birth certificate. How in the world could they trust in a leader and even give money to somebody who has not been properly vetted? Well, because it happened here in the United States. We have an impostor for all intents and purposes serving in the White House."

Too bad Rush doesnt get the laughs that like, say, John Stewart gets when he talks.

they are equally funny

Great show today! Rush out did himself. ;) :lol:

how sad.

*shakes head*

You forget all the things Bush was called. Obama could learn well by him. You forget all the things Rush has been called too. We are all Human Beings first, politics aside. When one chooses to play in the deep end of the pool there are risks. Best to have a thick skin and blow it off, than try making something of what you have been doing to others your whole career. Politics is a rough game, when on top, you are expected to handle the blows.

Great show today! Rush out did himself. ;) :lol:

how sad.

*shakes head*

You forget all the things Bush was called. Obama could learn well by him. You forget all the things Rush has been called too. We are all Human Beings first, politics aside. When one chooses to play in the deep end of the pool there are risks. Best to have a thick skin and blow it off, than try making something of what you have been doing to others your whole career. Politics is a rough game, when on top, you are expected to handle the blows.

Jizzian suddenly wants to give Barbara Bush a Dirty Sanchez after what Barbara said about Sarah Palin.

So, where exactly was the White House "livid"?

Or was that just another lie?

Somewhere, in a white house, someone is pissed. Of course, it may be on a parallel universe. Who knows... and, honestly, who the hell cares? It's not like the OP has a reputation for accurate and factual posting.

This is true.

David Axelrod may have stubbed his toe.

I'm still struggling to work out how a building can be 'livid'!

Audio:

I believe you're an asshole, a racist, and one of the stupidest persons to post on this message board. I also wonder what motivates a fool such as you to spend your entire life posting hateful messages - I suspect you or your family suffered an indignity which you have never recovered from. Get some therapy asshole and maybe I will someday rise up and pity you. Now, it's clear your nothing but a racist, stupid asshole.
Oh, and thanks for sharing your insight and intelligence, it provides the world with a wonderful image of Americans - you must be proud.
Racist? Was what Rush did today racist?

Well of course it was...he spoke out against the boy king didn't he? Remember...EVERY slander against the chosen one is a racially motivated act. And you end up on "the list".

Audio:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that you are calling his comment laughable.

Please understand the difference....Stewart = comedian Limbaugh = talk show host

If Rush were a comedian with a studio audience that was there to hear a comedian, then he would get laughs...that is IF his writers wrote funny stuff. But this wasn't funny. He does say funny things from time to time...but you have to listen and not rely on others limited selection of material.

Audio:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that you are calling his comment laughable.

Please understand the difference....Stewart = comedian Limbaugh = talk show host

If Rush were a comedian with a studio audience that was there to hear a comedian, then he would get laughs...that is IF his writers wrote funny stuff. But this wasn't funny. He does say funny things from time to time...but you have to listen and not rely on others limited selection of material.

Stewart = talk show host Limbaugh = talk show host.

Audio:

Rush Limbaugh is a comedian whose dittohead followers actually take seriously

oh...talk show host on COMEDY CENTRAL.....got it.

Here's Wikipedia's description....read carefully

Jon Stewart (born Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz; November 28, 1962)[6] is an American political satirist, writer, television host, actor, media critic and stand-up comedian. He is widely known as host of The Daily Show, a satirical news program that airs on Comedy Central.

Glad to clear that up for you

oh...talk show host on COMEDY CENTRAL.....got it.

Here's Wikipedia's description....read carefully

Jon Stewart (born Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz; November 28, 1962)[6] is an American political satirist, writer, television host, actor, media critic and stand-up comedian. He is widely known as host of The Daily Show, a satirical news program that airs on Comedy Central.

Glad to clear that up for you

For the sake of fairness...here's Rush's Wikipedia Bio

Rush Hudson Limbaugh III (pronounced /ˈlɪmbɔː/; born January 12, 1951) is an American radio talk show host, conservative political commentator, and an opinion leader in conservative politics and conservatism in the United States. He hosts The Rush Limbaugh Show which is aired throughout the U.S. on Premiere Radio Networks and is the highest-rated talk-radio program in the United States

Audio:

Tidbits?

Forum List

Back