Obama Called A 'Imposter' Serving In The White House Today (White House Livid)

Stewart = talk show host Limbaugh = talk show host.

oh...talk show host on COMEDY CENTRAL.....got it.

Here's Wikipedia's description....read carefully

Jon Stewart (born Jonathan Stuart Leibowitz; November 28, 1962)[6] is an American political satirist, writer, television host, actor, media critic and stand-up comedian. He is widely known as host of The Daily Show, a satirical news program that airs on Comedy Central.

Glad to clear that up for you

For the sake of fairness...here's Rush's Wikipedia Bio

Rush Hudson Limbaugh III (pronounced /ˈlɪmbɔː/; born January 12, 1951) is an American radio talk show host, conservative political commentator, and an opinion leader in conservative politics and conservatism in the United States. He hosts The Rush Limbaugh Show which is aired throughout the U.S. on Premiere Radio Networks and is the highest-rated talk-radio program in the United States

Whats the difference? Both comment on politics.

Has anyone noticed that since the Republicans took back the house that more and more tidbits of information of his eligibility issue is getting out? I think this is happening for a purpose. I believe James Carville is leaking information about the DNC and Hawaii Democratic certification form with ties to Pelosi in order to clear them out for a possible Clinton presidential run. I believe he is the next 'Deep Throat'. There is a reason Rush did this today.

Audio:
Rush Limbaugh: 'Impostor' serving in White House

Radio host Rush Limbaugh is again calling into question the constitutional eligibility of Barack Obama to serve as president, declaring him to be a phony.

"We have an impostor for all intents and purposes serving in the White House," Limbaugh said today.

The comment from the top-rated host came during his analysis of the disclosure that Mullah Akhtar Mohammad Mansour, a purported representative of the Taliban negotiating with the Afghan government, actually turned out to be an impersonator.

Limbaugh said: "The impostor got into the equivalent of the White House in Afghanistan. Did they not ask this guy for some kind of identification? They clearly didn't. They clearly didn't ask this guy for his birth certificate. How in the world could they trust in a leader and even give money to somebody who has not been properly vetted? Well, because it happened here in the United States. We have an impostor for all intents and purposes serving in the White House."

Too bad Rush doesnt get the laughs that like, say, John Stewart gets when he talks.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that you are calling his comment laughable.

Please understand the difference....Stewart = comedian Limbaugh = talk show host

If Rush were a comedian with a studio audience that was there to hear a comedian, then he would get laughs...that is IF his writers wrote funny stuff. But this wasn't funny. He does say funny things from time to time...but you have to listen and not rely on others limited selection of material.

Have to listen? Hahahaha. Everytime I listen to the hypocrite I catch the his lie and deceit right off the bat. Some folk simply want to beleive his lies so badly they ignore how he lies to them. The trick is to change a word or two of what someone in the oposition camp says, and then exprapolate a whole specious argument pivoting on the changed word(s). Or he takes a quote and then tells you what is meant

Rush rightfully wears the hypocrite label for his call to continue punishing (illegal) recreational drug users while indulging in (illegal) recreational drug use himself.

I don't understand why anyone would take either Rush or ArmyRetard seriously at this point.

Soros just green-lighted the LMSM to go after Obama, he wants him out and said so.

Live by the foreign contributors, die by the foreign contributors, I always say.

Soros is an American citizen. But you knew that.
I doubt if he did know that, Stuttering LimpTard told him Soros was a foreigner and that settles it.

Stack of Stuff Quick Hits Page
October 20, 2010
Story #9:*Foreign Money: Soros Gives $1M to Media Matters

RUSH: So you want to talk a little foreign money in American politics?* George Soros has admitted to donating $1 million to Media Matters for America, which is -- they call it a left-wing media watchdog.* It's not that.* It's just a bunch of propagandists, and Soros, a foreigner, has admitted he donated a million dollars to Media Matters.* Now, it's stuff like that, that is going to generate even more turnout on Election Day.

Has anyone noticed that since the Republicans took back the house that more and more tidbits of information of his eligibility issue is getting out? I think this is happening for a purpose. I believe James Carville is leaking information about the DNC and Hawaii Democratic certification form with ties to Pelosi in order to clear them out for a possible Clinton presidential run. I believe he is the next 'Deep Throat'. There is a reason Rush did this today.

Audio:

Radio host Rush Limbaugh is again calling into question the constitutional eligibility of Barack Obama to serve as president, declaring him to be a phony.

"We have an impostor for all intents and purposes serving in the White House," Limbaugh said today.

The comment from the top-rated host came during his analysis of the disclosure that Mullah Akhtar Mohammad Mansour, a purported representative of the Taliban negotiating with the Afghan government, actually turned out to be an impersonator.

Limbaugh said: "The impostor got into the equivalent of the White House in Afghanistan. Did they not ask this guy for some kind of identification? They clearly didn't. They clearly didn't ask this guy for his birth certificate. How in the world could they trust in a leader and even give money to somebody who has not been properly vetted? Well, because it happened here in the United States. We have an impostor for all intents and purposes serving in the White House."

I believe you're an asshole, a racist, and one of the stupidest persons to post on this message board. I also wonder what motivates a fool such as you to spend your entire life posting hateful messages - I suspect you or your family suffered an indignity which you have never recovered from. Get some therapy asshole and maybe I will someday rise up and pity you. Now, it's clear your nothing but a racist, stupid asshole.
Oh, and thanks for sharing your insight and intelligence, it provides the world with a wonderful image of Americans - you must be proud.

Speaking on behalf the Liberal/Marxist, we see the response is a stereotype, defamatory, reply, lacking reason, followed by name calling.

Wry Catcher, a bit elite are you, maybe you will, "pity" USAR, wow, I must be a better person, so that the elitist give me a bit of pity.

Liberal/Marxist's have hate, I have the wit and intelligence of Ann Coulter who says it best.

The 25 Best Ann Coulter Quotes About Liberals by: | American Conservative Daily (c) 2010

Liberals are perennially enraged that Republicans are allowed to talk back. For years, this wasn't a problem, because, in Lenin's immortal words, they had seized the telegraph office. There were only three TV stations, three major newspapers, and a handful of national magazines, all run by liberals. But at least since Rush Limbaugh got a microphone, liberals haven't been able to make arguments in a vacuum.

Too bad Rush doesnt get the laughs that like, say, John Stewart gets when he talks.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that you are calling his comment laughable.

Please understand the difference....Stewart = comedian Limbaugh = talk show host

If Rush were a comedian with a studio audience that was there to hear a comedian, then he would get laughs...that is IF his writers wrote funny stuff. But this wasn't funny. He does say funny things from time to time...but you have to listen and not rely on others limited selection of material.

Have to listen? Hahahaha. Everytime I listen to the hypocrite I catch the his lie and deceit right off the bat. Some folk simply want to beleive his lies so badly they ignore how he lies to them. The trick is to change a word or two of what someone in the oposition camp says, and then exprapolate a whole specious argument pivoting on the changed word(s). Or he takes a quote and then tells you what is meant

Rush rightfully wears the hypocrite label for his call to continue punishing (illegal) recreational drug users while indulging in (illegal) recreational drug use himself.

Great, it should only take you a few seconds to give us one example, take something from today's show, prove your right, and I will cancel my 24/7 subscription.

Audio:

I believe you're an asshole, a racist, and one of the stupidest persons to post on this message board. I also wonder what motivates a fool such as you to spend your entire life posting hateful messages - I suspect you or your family suffered an indignity which you have never recovered from. Get some therapy asshole and maybe I will someday rise up and pity you. Now, it's clear your nothing but a racist, stupid asshole.
Oh, and thanks for sharing your insight and intelligence, it provides the world with a wonderful image of Americans - you must be proud.

Speaking on behalf the Liberal/Marxist, we see the response is a stereotype, defamatory, reply, lacking reason, followed by name calling.

Wry Catcher, a bit elite are you, maybe you will, "pity" USAR, wow, I must be a better person, so that the elitist give me a bit of pity.

Liberal/Marxist's have hate, I have the wit and intelligence of Ann Coulter who says it best.

The 25 Best Ann Coulter Quotes About Liberals by: | American Conservative Daily (c) 2010

Liberals are perennially enraged that Republicans are allowed to talk back. For years, this wasn't a problem, because, in Lenin's immortal words, they had seized the telegraph office. There were only three TV stations, three major newspapers, and a handful of national magazines, all run by liberals. But at least since Rush Limbaugh got a microphone, liberals haven't been able to make arguments in a vacuum.

There are times to use reason and argument, and times to recognize a cancer and cut it out. No amount of reason stops the growth of out of control cells, or the hate and fear purveyors whose posts are out of control and based solely on emotion - with liberal amounts of hate and fear.
I exressed my feelings in regards to the posts by the asshole USAR, not to do so would provide tacit approval of hate and fear.

Great, it should only take you a few seconds to give us one example, take something from today's show, prove your right, and I will cancel my 24/7 subscription.
October 5, 2007
CALLER: Have you ever taken anybody out of context before, any liberals?

RUSH: Not on purpose, never, ever, do I do things like that.

RUSH: But I don't purposely take people out of context, no, don't do any of that.

August 7, 2009
PELOSI:* I think they are Astroturf -- you be the judge -- of carrying swastikas and symbols like that to a town hall meeting on health care. *

RUSH: Folks, yesterday on this program I had a pointed and very factual reaction to Nancy Pelosi accusing those of you showing up at tea parties of wearing swastikas.* Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the House said that you are Nazis.

June 13, 2008
RUSH: Don't put those words in my mouth.

There are times to use reason and argument, and times to recognize a cancer and cut it out. No amount of reason stops the growth of out of control cells, or the hate and fear purveyors whose posts are out of control and based solely on emotion - with liberal amounts of hate and fear.
I exressed my feelings in regards to the posts by the asshole USAR, not to do so would provide tacit approval of hate and fear.

I am not familiar with USAR, that is a pretty good response to me, good job.

October 5, 2007
CALLER: Have you ever taken anybody out of context before, any liberals?

RUSH: Not on purpose, never, ever, do I do things like that.

RUSH: But I don't purposely take people out of context, no, don't do any of that.

August 7, 2009
PELOSI:* I think they are Astroturf -- you be the judge -- of carrying swastikas and symbols like that to a town hall meeting on health care. *

RUSH: Folks, yesterday on this program I had a pointed and very factual reaction to Nancy Pelosi accusing those of you showing up at tea parties of wearing swastikas.* Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the House said that you are Nazis.

June 13, 2008
RUSH: Don't put those words in my mouth.

Swastikas are not the symbol of Nazis?

I am taking a three hour break from this thread, Rush is on, a woman says she is being targeted by the TSA because she has big breasts. CAIR also proposes Moslems pat themselves down and report what they find. Motor Trend is mad at Rush for critisizing the Chevy Volt.

All this while I write, what a racist, you people are right, the hate, the lies, the racism.

now rush is saying Obama is buying the hybred electric cars, over 14k thousand by one government agency, over 25% of these cars buying this failed technology.

What was wrong with the old cars.

Boy, Rush does hate, such Racism,

Forum List

Back