Obama Called A 'Imposter' Serving In The White House Today (White House Livid)

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Has anyone noticed that since the Republicans took back the house that more and more tidbits of information of his eligibility issue is getting out? I think this is happening for a purpose. I believe James Carville is leaking information about the DNC and Hawaii Democratic certification form with ties to Pelosi in order to clear them out for a possible Clinton presidential run. I believe he is the next 'Deep Throat'. There is a reason Rush did this today.

Audio:
Rush Limbaugh: 'Impostor' serving in White House

Radio host Rush Limbaugh is again calling into question the constitutional eligibility of Barack Obama to serve as president, declaring him to be a phony.

"We have an impostor for all intents and purposes serving in the White House," Limbaugh said today.

The comment from the top-rated host came during his analysis of the disclosure that Mullah Akhtar Mohammad Mansour, a purported representative of the Taliban negotiating with the Afghan government, actually turned out to be an impersonator.

Limbaugh said: "The impostor got into the equivalent of the White House in Afghanistan. Did they not ask this guy for some kind of identification? They clearly didn't. They clearly didn't ask this guy for his birth certificate. How in the world could they trust in a leader and even give money to somebody who has not been properly vetted? Well, because it happened here in the United States. We have an impostor for all intents and purposes serving in the White House."

Last edited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rush Limbaugh is a Birther!

Who'd a thunk it?

Has anyone noticed that since the Republicans took back the house that more and more tidbits of information of his eligibility issue is getting out? I think this is happening for a purpose. I believe James Carville is leaking information about the DNC and Hawaii Democratic certification form with ties to Pelosi in order to clear them out for a possible Clinton presidential run. I believe he is the next 'Deep Throat'. There is a reason Rush did this today.

Audio:

Radio host Rush Limbaugh is again calling into question the constitutional eligibility of Barack Obama to serve as president, declaring him to be a phony.

"We have an impostor for all intents and purposes serving in the White House," Limbaugh said today.

The comment from the top-rated host came during his analysis of the disclosure that Mullah Akhtar Mohammad Mansour, a purported representative of the Taliban negotiating with the Afghan government, actually turned out to be an impersonator.

Limbaugh said: "The impostor got into the equivalent of the White House in Afghanistan. Did they not ask this guy for some kind of identification? They clearly didn't. They clearly didn't ask this guy for his birth certificate. How in the world could they trust in a leader and even give money to somebody who has not been properly vetted? Well, because it happened here in the United States. We have an impostor for all intents and purposes serving in the White House."

I believe you're an asshole, a racist, and one of the stupidest persons to post on this message board. I also wonder what motivates a fool such as you to spend your entire life posting hateful messages - I suspect you or your family suffered an indignity which you have never recovered from. Get some therapy asshole and maybe I will someday rise up and pity you. Now, it's clear your nothing but a racist, stupid asshole.
Oh, and thanks for sharing your insight and intelligence, it provides the world with a wonderful image of Americans - you must be proud.

Audio:

I believe you're an asshole, a racist, and one of the stupidest persons to post on this message board. I also wonder what motivates a fool such as you to spend your entire life posting hateful messages - I suspect you or your family suffered an indignity which you have never recovered from. Get some therapy asshole and maybe I will someday rise up and pity you. Now, it's clear your nothing but a racist, stupid asshole.
Oh, and thanks for sharing your insight and intelligence, it provides the world with a wonderful image of Americans - you must be proud.

Since when do do you give a fuck or a shit about what the world thinks, Jack Ass!

• Banned

Audio:

Racist? Was what Rush did today racist?

El Rushbo has a unique way of looking at things.It's so cool to see something he says during his show make it on MSNBC shows a few hours later.....Chris Mathews and Ed Shultz in particular are both ready to blow a rhoid right on TV they are so twisted.

i called rush and explained to him what a "poser" is, like from the music biz. it goes along with the imposter thing.

Audio:

Dunno so much about racist as much as bigoted USA Retard.

WTF asshole, it wasn't enough for you dumb fuckers to compare Obama to Mussolini, Stalin, Marx and Hitler, but now you've gotta compare him to the Taliban?

Tell ya what.........next oxycotin dose that you take in worship of your St. Limbaugh, make sure to triple it and follow it up with a tumbler of scotch.

You'd be doing the world a big favor.

Rush is the funniest, drug addicted, skirt chasinist racist ever..

He's sorta over weight too.

But that trophy wife..she's a looker..I tell you what!

So, where exactly was the White House "livid"?

Or was that just another lie?

Somewhere, in a white house, someone is pissed. Of course, it may be on a parallel universe. Who knows... and, honestly, who the hell cares? It's not like the OP has a reputation for accurate and factual posting.

Dunno so much about racist as much as bigoted USA Retard.

WTF asshole, it wasn't enough for you dumb fuckers to compare Obama to Mussolini, Stalin, Marx and Hitler, but now you've gotta compare him to the Taliban?

Tell ya what.........next oxycotin dose that you take in worship of your St. Limbaugh, make sure to triple it and follow it up with a tumbler of scotch.

You'd be doing the world a big favor.

dude you should chill, haven't you seen those before and after meth pictures ??

So, where exactly was the White House "livid"?

Or was that just another lie?

Somewhere, in a white house, someone is pissed. Of course, it may be on a parallel universe. Who knows... and, honestly, who the hell cares? It's not like the OP has a reputation for accurate and factual posting.

This is true.

David Axelrod may have stubbed his toe.

Rush is the funniest, drug addicted, skirt chasinist racist ever..

He's sorta over weight too.

But that trophy wife..she's a looker..I tell you what!

He still doesn't get any

Forum List

Back