Obama, Calderon reach trucking accord at U.S. summit

Bill Clinton made the deal with Mexico. Did you idiots really believe Obama would not follow through. He along with all the elites wants a border-less global society. Obama is sending China jobs faster than Bush.

Just keep on believing the hope & change hype.

Bill Clinton made the deal with Mexico. Did you idiots really believe Obama would not follow through. He along with all the elites wants a border-less global society. Obama is sending China jobs faster than Bush.

Is it any wonder why Obama and Holder are going after Arizona on Immigration law? Arizona is getting in the way. And as a Sidenote?

UTAH passed similiar legislation to Arizona's...

/OT :)

Obama and Calderon didn't reach an accord, they merely signed what was already determined years ago.

One step closer to the North American Union.

Obama and Calderon didn't reach an accord, they merely signed what was already determined years ago.

One step closer to the North American Union.

And it will be fought tooth and nail. *WE* cannot give up our soveriegnty as a Republic.

NO EU-type shit here. Trade is fine...melding into an EU-style coalition where individual I.D. is lost is wholly unacceptable.

Both Bush's and Rick Perry are and have been on board with this long before Obama was there. You should know what you are talking about before calling people idiots fucktard. You also need to remember that Bush Jr. tried to get amnesty for the illegals to. Your boy McCain is big on amnesty as well.

Both Bush's and Rick Perry are and have been on board with this long before Obama was there. You should know what you are talking about before calling people idiots fucktard. You also need to remember that Bush Jr. tried to get amnesty for the illegals to. Your boy McCain is big on amnesty as well.

As is Lindsey Grahamnesty from South Carolina.

Yes, him and a slew of republicans support it. I have herd that the Mexican drivers wont even hit customs until they hit Kansas, that is a rumor. I also have questions about the safety of there trucks.

Yes, him and a slew of republicans support it. I have herd that the Mexican drivers wont even hit customs until they hit Kansas, that is a rumor. I also have questions about the safety of there trucks.

As do a slew of us. Mexican Safety standards for the most part don't meet U.S. Standards of road safety...

Check this out will you?

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“Mexico has no meaningful system for commercial driver’s licenses, drug testing or hours of service. This is a trade agreement that threatens the safety of the American public. Mexico has no right to use tariffs to force unsafe trucks with exhausted over-worked, under-paid drivers into the United States,” DeFazio said. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

As do a slew of us. Mexican Safety standards for the most part don't meet U.S. Standards of road safety...

Check this out will you?

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“Mexico has no meaningful system for commercial driver’s licenses, drug testing or hours of service. This is a trade agreement that threatens the safety of the American public. Mexico has no right to use tariffs to force unsafe trucks with exhausted over-worked, under-paid drivers into the United States,” DeFazio said. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

Man, All I can say is I am glad that I am not an OTR truck driver.

Check this out will you?

[/FONT]

I know a few, and have talked to many...NOT a glamorous lifestyle albiet the pay can be pretty good.

Check this out will you?

I know a few, and have talked to many...NOT a glamorous lifestyle albiet the pay can be pretty good.

I have done it briefly. Its not for me. Lots of stress, lots of rules, fuel is expensive and no respect from the republic. And the money for some only keeps them even. Thees Mexican drivers will cut into those precious miles and money. There going to have it hard.

I have done it briefly. Its not for me. Lots of stress, lots of rules, fuel is expensive and no respect from the republic. And the money for some only keeps them even. Thees Mexican drivers will cut into those precious miles and money. There going to have it hard.

I think it would be a good idea that ANY foreign truck coming over the border MEET U.S. Standards...and they should be checked.

I don't know if they are now however...

I think it would be a good idea that ANY foreign truck coming over the border MEET U.S. Standards...and they should be checked.

I don't know if they are now however...

It is strict for U.S. drivers, and Canada is strict to. I cant say for Mexico because I have only heard rumors.

A new 4-lane feeder highway built primarily for trucks running just east of Yuma from the Mexican border to Interstate 8 has already been built. I drove on it last winter coming back from touring the border fence. This has been in the works for years and looks like it's a done deal. Hardly see any trucks on it yet. Only a few cars. But it is a new highway.

A new 4-lane feeder highway built primarily for trucks running just east of Yuma from the Mexican border to Interstate 8 has already been built. I drove on it last winter coming back from touring the border fence. This has been in the works for years and looks like it's a done deal. Hardly see any trucks on it yet. Only a few cars. But it is a new highway.

Doesn't mean that this shit cannot be stopped.

Doesn't mean that this shit cannot be stopped.

True. If it is stopped, there sure will be a nice highway down here for the 20 some odd cars that use it daily. :lol:

Forum List

Back