Obama bombs Muslims

I'm already hearing how the left thinks bombing Muslims is trumps idea but we can see that Obama did it first.

Someone please add more videos to this thread documenting how many times Obama bombed Muslims during his administration.

President Obama has been targeting and bombing Islamic Extremists since the beginning of his administration.

Amazing you just heard about it.

President Obama has been targeting and bombing Islamic Extremists since the beginning of his administration.

...except when he is protecting ISIS oil facilities, tanker trucks, headquarters, and other critical targets from being struck...

cure.jpg

(Just curious....why can't Liberals / Democrats find the civility within themselves to call Republicans / Conservatives just that but instead all the time have to call the 'Right Wingers' or 'RWs', unfairly generalizing a whole group of Americans based on the fact that they do not agree with the Democratic Party stance and/or agenda?! Never mind, it was a rhetorical Observation....)

Really? Did you right that with a straight face- or were you laughing at the irony even as you wrote it?

Frankly we liberals are being much more fair by noting we are speaking about Right Wing Nut Jobs- not ordinary rational Conservatives and Republicans.

Now here at USMB we regularly have posters who call any- and all liberals and/or Democrats 'traitors'

Unlike yourself- for example when you accused all Liberals of hatred of America....

This is the insane rant you get when Liberals project their hatred of America onto others

There are RWNJ's- like Birthers- like yourself- and there are rational Conservatives and Republicans.

I can distinguish between the two. You lump all 'liberals' together.

...except when he is protecting ISIS oil facilities, tanker trucks, headquarters, and other critical targets from being struck...

Since when is an oil facility a Muslim? Or an Islamic Extremist?

Is this another RWNJ definition?

President Obama has been authorizing the targeting and bombing of Islamic Extremists for 7 years now.

Much to the annoyance of RWNJ's like yourself.

Obama has dragged this nation so far to the left that the people you are calling 'right wing nut jobs' are the original MODERATES who sat smack-dab in the middle.

:lmao:

Obama has been bombing Muslims since his first day in office, but don't tell Ds or the mainstream media. They don't want to know.

That appears to be news to the RWNJ's- for years now they have been telling us that not only is President Obama a Muslim- but also that he has done to harm Islamic Extremists.

Obama has dragged this nation so far to the left that the people you are calling 'right wing nut jobs' are the original MODERATES who sat smack-dab in the middle.

:lmao:

Oh I intentionally call Right Wing Nut Jobs the RWNJ's.

Reagan wouldn't even recognize you as being a Conservative.

Since when is an oil facility a Muslim? Or an Islamic Extremist?

Is this another RWNJ definition?

President Obama has been authorizing the targeting and bombing of Islamic Extremists for 7 years now.

Much to the annoyance of RWNJ's like yourself.

Although playing 'stupid' suits you, you know very well (or should) that 50% of ISIS' funding for their terrorist activities comes / came from their black market oil activities, which Obama protected and allowed to continue by not striking and refusing any of our coalition partners to strike. After the Parsi attacks, the French (and the Russians / Putin) gave Obama the middle finger salute and started bombing the crap out of ISIS' oil facilities and oil tanker trucks....for which Obama immediately took credit.

You guys are going to have to keep your stories straight. Is he a Muslim or I'd he a Muslim killer?

upload_2015-12-17_12-44-43.jpeg

Obama claims to be leading a coalition against ISIS, but what he is really doing is going after Assad. Putin is protecting Assad, has destroyed almost all of the 'rebels' Obama has been funding to go after Assad, and is helping the real anti-ISIS forces go after ISIS, taking every opportunity to rub Obama's face in his failures.

You guys are going to have to keep your stories straight. Is he a Muslim or I'd he a Muslim killer?
Ummm, ISIS has killed thousands of innocent Muslim men, women, and children. I'm not saying Obama is a Muslim, just pointing out one can be both...

View attachment 57166

Obama claims to be leading a coalition against ISIS, but what he is really doing is going after Assad. Putin is protecting Assad, has destroyed almost all of the 'rebels' Obama has been funding to go after Assad, and is helping the real anti-ISIS forces go after ISIS, taking every opportunity to rub Obama's face in his failures.
More Putin worship.

(Just curious....why can't Liberals / Democrats find the civility within themselves to call Republicans / Conservatives just that but instead all the time have to call the 'Right Wingers' or 'RWs', unfairly generalizing a whole group of Americans based on the fact that they do not agree with the Democratic Party stance and/or agenda?! Never mind, it was a rhetorical Observation....)

Really? Did you right that with a straight face- or were you laughing at the irony even as you wrote it?

Frankly we liberals are being much more fair by noting we are speaking about Right Wing Nut Jobs- not ordinary rational Conservatives and Republicans.

Now here at USMB we regularly have posters who call any- and all liberals and/or Democrats 'traitors'

Unlike yourself- for example when you accused all Liberals of hatred of America....

This is the insane rant you get when Liberals project their hatred of America onto others

There are RWNJ's- like Birthers- like yourself- and there are rational Conservatives and Republicans.

Really???

liberalism.jpg

Ummm, ISIS has killed thousands of innocent Muslim men, women, and children. I'm not saying Obama is a Muslim, just pointing out one can be both...
The conflicting story you guys tell is that
1) Obama is trying to help Muslim terrorists harm America by doing enough killing
2) Obama's bombings kill innocent people and US citizens illegally, so he's doing to much killing

I simplified it a bit above, but the bottom line is you guys are telling two different, conflicting stories.

You just hate Obama and everything he does is wrong according to you.

Really???

View attachment 57169

As I mentioned- and as you demonstrate- the RWNJ's just proclaim that all liberals are XYZ- whatever boogeyman that you are terrified of.

Forum List

Back