Do minorities have white envy disorder?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
i know that Freud came up with the idea of penis envy which is, to the best of my understanding, a secret desire for women to be men. It is fueled by a perceived idea that in order to get the same social recognition as men because of a bias towards men. Women who want these things think they have to be men. This ain't your typical lesbian sexual desires but just a belief that being a woman is socially inferior to being a man therefore some women secretly wish they can be men.

I've noticed that some of my minority friends act white in such a way that they identify as white when they are around me. Could they have white envy disorder in the the same way people like Hillary have penis envy. I think if you have spent a lifetime being exposed to the view that whites get what they want because society has a bias towards whites (theory falls apart when you include Asians) it might be natural to want to be white. In the same way quasi-lesbians from NOW want to be men.

• Banned
I think if you are not white and spent your entire life listening to the party that fought against Lincoln you would probably think that you are inferior to whites.

i know that Freud came up with the idea of penis envy which is, to the best of my understanding, a secret desire for women to be men. It is fueled by a perceived idea that in order to get the same social recognition as men because of a bias towards men. Women who want these things think they have to be men. This ain't your typical lesbian sexual desires but just a belief that being a woman is socially inferior to being a man therefore some women secretly wish they can be men.

I've noticed that some of my minority friends act white in such a way that they identify as white when they are around me. Could they have white envy disorder in the the same way people like Hillary have penis envy. I think if you have spent a lifetime being exposed to the view that whites get what they want because society has a bias towards whites (theory falls apart when you include Asians) it might be natural to want to be white. In the same way quasi-lesbians from NOW want to be men.
Those who do were raised that way, buried by PC/Identity Politics from the day they were born, so I can understand it.

Black Americans have been victimized enough. They'd be much better off if the Regressive Left would free them.

How does someone act white?
why do leftist ask the dumbest fucking questions....

And yet the only answers have been bigoted ones. How does someone "act white"?
you're one of the people that ask; "how does someone look gay?" and every time you are shown pics, you stop replying to the thread.

You are not this dumb, but if you are, you are never going to learn b/c you are actually retarded.

Happy to help.

From the non-bigoted Daily Beast: No, 'Acting White' Has Not Been Debunked

The research confirms that the “acting white” charge is a real problem that intimidates some black students away from doing their schoolwork as diligently as they’d prefer. Our job is to confront it, not pretend it doesn’t exist out of discomfort.

Quite simply, the idea that the “acting white” charge is a myth is itself a myth. This myth is embraced by people who shudder in their boots at the idea that black problems—this time, scholastic performance—might be due to anything but white racism.

Author: John McWhorter
1400091124004.cached.jpg

:clap:

Last edited:
Why do I see white kids acting black?? Talking ghetto and wearing their pants around their ankle's, oh and having 3 or 4 kids with their fat greasy white hoes, who uses all of their welfare loot to get more cheap tattoos ,,and of course buy more drugs and meth..

If I had a Buck for every white trash asshole I see without teeth and scabs all over their arms, from meth I'd be rich..

Last edited:
How does someone act white?
why do leftist ask the dumbest fucking questions....

you're one of the people that ask; "how does someone look gay?" and every time you are shown pics, you stop replying to the thread.

You are not this dumb, but if you are, you are never going to learn b/c you are actually retarded.

And yet the only actual responses have been blatantly racist and bigoted.

Show me this picture of a black person "acting white".

you know, i always thought that bigots had the decency to keep their disgusting views to themselves.

i guess being an anonymous internet troll like you, you think you can be as disgusting as you'd like.

I think if you are not white and spent your entire life listening to the party that fought against Lincoln you would probably think that you are inferior to whites.

the party of lincoln is now the party of the KKK since the civil rights law.

you would make lincoln sick to his stomach..... you know, like you do most normal people.

Apparently, the libtards have been instructed to replace "racist" with "bigot." Still the same old game, attacking anyone who addresses a taboo subject.

Forum List

Back