Obama bombs Muslims

Obama has been bombing Muslims since his first day in office, but don't tell Ds or the mainstream media. They don't want to know.
Now that is funny. It's the Rs who keep insisting Obama is a Muslim, or at the very least a Muslim terrorist sympathizer. They are the ones who have choked on their piss cup every time it has been pointed out to them how many Muslims Obama has killed.

He hasn't killed enough. He is pin pricking at them. Putin is killing them wholesale.
Putin is not killing "them" wholesale. He is killing a lot of rebels not involved with ISIL and lots of innocent civilians, but there is not eveidence that his strategy is more successful that the coalitions. The fact is his successes are few and far apart.

Obama has been bombing Muslims since his first day in office, but don't tell Ds or the mainstream media. They don't want to know.
Now that is funny. It's the Rs who keep insisting Obama is a Muslim, or at the very least a Muslim terrorist sympathizer. They are the ones who have choked on their piss cup every time it has been pointed out to them how many Muslims Obama has killed.

He hasn't killed enough. He is pin pricking at them. Putin is killing them wholesale.
What a massively ignorant thing to say. But I guess I should have expected as much from a Putin fellater.

Putin doesn't even come close to the number of sorties the US does.

Not even in the same league. He's a bit player. He's down in the double digits while we're in the five digits.

Putin is not killing "them" wholesale. He is killing a lot of rebels not involved with ISIL and lots of innocent civilians,

1. Yeah, the non-ISIS rebels are the ones Obama has been backing in his proxy war due to his unhealthy obsession with Assad.

2. Putin is killing lots of innocent civilians? Link?

It's not like we haven't done it before.
We haven't. Japan had to be toppled causing millions of fatalities no matter how it was done. The A-bomb saved Japanese lives, because these guys would fight to their own death so long as the Emperor told them to.

You are promoting killing all Muslims, because unlike Japan where the war was over when the Emperor surrendered, there would be no party to surrender. Terrorism would never end until every Muslim was dead.

You are promoting genocide on a scale far above what has ever been seen on this earth.

But of course we both know what you're really doing is trolling.

How long have we been in Iraq? How long in Afghanistan? What now about Syria, Yemen, Nigeria, Africa, and other areas. When will it end? Is it your solution to continue to fight radical Islam for two thousand years? That's not my idea of winning.
My solution is to ignore it as much as possible, and to focus on obtaining resources elsewhere so that Middle Eastern hellholes can be withdrawn from. Do you really think ISIS would give a dman about the US if we weren't bombing terrorists and propping up Middle Eastern governments? No. Let those hellhole countries proceed with life as they wish, and focus our efforts on protecting the homeland by keeping radical Muslim slime out. Trump has a point.

Actually yes. You see, world conversion to Islam is their ideology and they are hell-bent on either converting the world's or in killing them. They would continue in their march. It is a religious dogma.
Not true. What do they themselves say the terrorist attacks are for ... they are for revenge for the US and western governments killing "Muslims" i.e. terrorists. Perhaps Baghdadi and other scum dream of controlling the world, but do you think all the rival factions will let their area of control expand much past their own backyards? See, these terrorist groups, dictators, theocracies, and other bad asses keep each other in check by fighting each other. We should leave them alone.

It is apparent you know little about Islam.

Desperate resort to cartoons. Notice that Assad is not carrying any chemical weapons as he crosses those red lines. That is because after he crossed the first red line Obama drew, Putin took those toys away from him. The red line was about the use of chemical weapons by Assad. He crossed the line. He no longer has those weapons.

What a massively ignorant thing to say. But I guess I should have expected as much from a Putin fellater.

Not even in the same league. He's a bit player. He's down in the double digits while we're in the five digits.

You'd best recheck your sources. I am not speaking on the number of sorties. I am speaking on the results. Even the military has stated that Obama has scrubbed missions and denied targets and that the targets had to be warned before being attacked.

You'd best recheck your sources. I am not speaking on the number of sorties. I am speaking on the results. Even the military has stated that Obama has scrubbed missions and denied targets and that the targets had to be warned before being attacked.
You should fact check the voices in your head.

20fakya.jpg

Desperate resort to cartoons. Notice that Assad is not carrying any chemical weapons as he crosses those red lines. That is because after he crossed the first red line Obama drew, Putin took those toys away from him. The red line was about the use of chemical weapons by Assad. He crossed the line. He no longer has those weapons.
Nope-----now he has a shitload of Russian weapons and Russian advisers. See how Putin pulled that off ?

We haven't. Japan had to be toppled causing millions of fatalities no matter how it was done. The A-bomb saved Japanese lives, because these guys would fight to their own death so long as the Emperor told them to.

You are promoting killing all Muslims, because unlike Japan where the war was over when the Emperor surrendered, there would be no party to surrender. Terrorism would never end until every Muslim was dead.

You are promoting genocide on a scale far above what has ever been seen on this earth.

How long have we been in Iraq? How long in Afghanistan? What now about Syria, Yemen, Nigeria, Africa, and other areas. When will it end? Is it your solution to continue to fight radical Islam for two thousand years? That's not my idea of winning.
My solution is to ignore it as much as possible, and to focus on obtaining resources elsewhere so that Middle Eastern hellholes can be withdrawn from. Do you really think ISIS would give a dman about the US if we weren't bombing terrorists and propping up Middle Eastern governments? No. Let those hellhole countries proceed with life as they wish, and focus our efforts on protecting the homeland by keeping radical Muslim slime out. Trump has a point.

Actually yes. You see, world conversion to Islam is their ideology and they are hell-bent on either converting the world's or in killing them. They would continue in their march. It is a religious dogma.
Not true. What do they themselves say the terrorist attacks are for ... they are for revenge for the US and western governments killing "Muslims" i.e. terrorists. Perhaps Baghdadi and other scum dream of controlling the world, but do you think all the rival factions will let their area of control expand much past their own backyards? See, these terrorist groups, dictators, theocracies, and other bad asses keep each other in check by fighting each other. We should leave them alone.

It is apparent you know little about Islam.
So are we back to your plan being to kill hundreds of millions of people?

:wtf:

Into re-writing history now, are we?!

Obama accused Assad of using WMD against his own people....without ever having any proof. Obama issued his Red Line. WMD was used AGAIN, violating Obama's Red Line. (Evidence was found not long after suggesting anti-Assad rebels had used the WMD.)

Instead of taking the action he swore he would take if his Red Line was broken Obama instead backed down in front of the whole world.

Assad is not carrying WMD above because he never used it to begin with...but that didn't stop Obama from tossing his d!ck out there to be stepped on....by himself.

:wtf:

Into re-writing history now, are we?!

Obama accused Assad of using WMD against his own people....without ever having any proof. Obama issued his Red Line. WMD was used AGAIN, violating Obama's Red Line. (Evidence was found not long after suggesting anti-Assad rebels had used the WMD.)

Instead of taking the action he swore he would take if his Red Line was broken Obama instead backed down in front of the whole world.

Assad is not carrying WMD above because he never used it to begin with...but that didn't stop Obama from tossing his d!ck out there to be stepped on....by himself.
You are the one rewriting history. Putin was given credit and it was even suggested he would win a peace prize for negotiating a settlement to disarm the Syrians of their chemical weapons.
The response that Assad didn't use chemical weapons is Syrian and Iranian propaganda.
Your unawareness of the high civilian casualties from Russian bombing shows you are stuck in the Russian-Iranian propaganda loop.

aljazeera.com/news/2015/11/syria-monitoring-groups-russian-air-strikes-kill-400-civilians-151122063024984.html

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/10/russia-airstrikes-syria-civilians-us/411478/

They tend to ignore the US warships that President Obama sent that were within range of Syria.

They tend to ignore the US warships that President Obama sent that were within range of Syria.

If you are Assad and you are not the one who used WMD either time, as the evidence reportedly suggested, why would you be concerned about US warships and false accusations in the middle of a civil war?

I'm just saying what you yourself said.

And you wanting massive nuclear attack against Muslims as "the only solution" is not about being politically correct, it's about being evil. Hitler was a veteran.

Hillary claims to be a veteran. A combat veteran at that. You are absolutely correct though. Unlike the pin-prick little war Obama is engaged in, it is my belief if you must go to war, then go forth to win in the shortest time possible.
A nuclear extermination campaign is not merely going to war, it is committing a massive war crime that would make the Holocaust look like a childish indiscretion. There are 150 million Muslims in Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Lebanon alone. I suppose you want them all dead plus the 150 million in Indonesia and 200 million in Afghanistan and Pakistan. 6 million Jews were mudered in the Holocaust.

Your 'solution' would be like us bombing China in order to defeat Japan.

But- your "solution" would actually convince Muslims all around the world that ISIS was actually correct.

I'm already hearing how the left thinks bombing Muslims is trumps idea but we can see that Obama did it first.

Someone please add more videos to this thread documenting how many times Obama bombed Muslims during his administration.

how many family members died killing Bin Laden?

Putin's forces- Russian forces- such as they are in the Middle East- has hardly killed any Islamic terrorists compared to the United States forces in the Middle East.

But the cons do sure admire a corrupt autocrat like Putin- for doing exactly what they would be whining about if Obama did it.

Hillary claims to be a veteran. A combat veteran at that. You are absolutely correct though. Unlike the pin-prick little war Obama is engaged in, it is my belief if you must go to war, then go forth to win in the shortest time possible.
A nuclear extermination campaign is not merely going to war, it is committing a massive war crime that would make the Holocaust look like a childish indiscretion. There are 150 million Muslims in Iraq, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Iran, and Lebanon alone. I suppose you want them all dead plus the 150 million in Indonesia and 200 million in Afghanistan and Pakistan. 6 million Jews were mudered in the Holocaust.

Your 'solution' would be like us bombing China in order to defeat Japan.

But- your "solution" would actually convince Muslims all around the world that ISIS was actually correct.
well we bombed Japan and beat the Germans.

Obama's solution is that Americans must accept in thousands of un-vetted / inadequately vetted potential terrorists, despite ISIS vow to infiltrate the refugees and attack us like they have already done in France AND despite the attack that just happened right after Obama mocked valid citizen concerns, thereby potentially exposing ourselves to more terrorist attacks and dead Americans JUST to try to prove ISIS is not right?

The only thing that would prove is that we are ignorant F*ing sheep who don't learn from our continued failures and the terrorist attacks against us.

Putin's forces- Russian forces- such as they are in the Middle East- has hardly killed any Islamic terrorists compared to the United States forces in the Middle East.

But the cons do sure admire a corrupt autocrat like Putin- for doing exactly what they would be whining about if Obama did it.
any good terrorist is a dead one.

Forum List

Back