Obama body surfs in Hawaii

They were talking about this on CNN, and the mods throw this into the Lifestyle section.

How weird.

He's too skinny for me. But, thank god he doesn't wear spandex.

kerry-bike.jpg

that looks fun!

I'm not sure what kind of controversey these pictures could generate but if there is one that can be made up I'm sure the right is all over it... He's anti-surfboard, right? He wants to put the surfboard companies out of business by refusing to use one! OMG the horror :lol:

Looks fun as hell --I miss it---. I bet he's gonna miss it too after he finds out what he's getting into. You gotta be pretty weird to actually wanna be the president. Some kind of power trip I guess.Who knows.

He seems pretty balanced, but it does seem like being a Senator is a lot easier. Most presidents age a lot in office.

Of course when I saw those pictures I thought, I have to get to the gym!

that looks fun!

I'm not sure what kind of controversey these pictures could generate but if there is one that can be made up I'm sure the right is all over it... He's anti-surfboard, right? He wants to put the surfboard companies out of business by refusing to use one! OMG the horror :lol:

Truth is that your arms better be in pretty damn good condition or they will die after about an hour of paddling . Body surfing is much easier on the bod.

He seems pretty balanced, but it does seem like being a Senator is a lot easier. Most presidents age a lot in office.

Of course when I saw those pictures I thought, I have to get to the gym![/QUOTE]

haha oh man!

You got it bad, real bad! :lol:

that looks fun!

I don't see how any controversy could be made of it.

In fact, Michelle's mature backside looked rather delicious.

They should have done that sooner, it would have changed my vote.

Forum List

Back