Obama bin Spyin'

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Remember, that rubber-armed boy wanted to "know everything" his intel/traitor agencies were doing to Trump. And they told him everything so let's get to where the buck stops....you do know where that is, right?

unjbW3K.gif

thinking.gif

As law & crime says...
“There is nothing wrong – much less illegal – with obtaining information related to a campaign (as opposed to a business or other organization),” he said. “Otherwise, a campaign would be able to engage in all sorts of misconduct with impunity.”

They were spying on russians trying to infiltrate or influence his campaign.

evyfxxklpmz01.jpg

• Banned
As law & crime says...
“There is nothing wrong – much less illegal – with obtaining information related to a campaign (as opposed to a business or other organization),” he said. “Otherwise, a campaign would be able to engage in all sorts of misconduct with impunity.”

They were spying on russians trying to infiltrate or influence his campaign.

No, they were relaying information on methods and tactics of the Trump campaign back to the Clinton campaign....and they're headed to Leavenworth for it.

Remember, that rubber-armed boy wanted to "know everything" his intel/traitor agencies were doing to Trump.

No I don't because that's bullshit.

What Obama wanted to know was what we have on Russian interference, because he was heading out to G24 where he could personally confront Putin.

23-vladimir-putin-barack-obama.w710.h473.jpg

Further, there is absolutely ZERO evidence of anything done improperly by FBI, plenty of evidence of Trump and his stooges improperly interfering in the investigation.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Further, there is absolutely ZERO evidence of anything done improperly by FBI, plenty of evidence of Trump and his stooges improperly interfering in the investigation.

Like I said...we know where the russian collusion buck stopped....

Ignoramus, Putin hated Obama because when Russians got frisky in Ukrane Obama put a boot up their ass with steep economic sanctions that sent his country into a recession and personally hit his oligarchs.

Don't take my word for it:

Putin hates Obama....I think he’d like me. I’d get along great with him I think. If you want to know the truth.” - Trump Aug. 29, 2015

80 times Trump talked about Putin

Weird eh considering your batshit crazy claims that Putin is "colluding with Obama" and Trump is not.

Ignoramus, Putin hated Obama because when Russians got frisky in Ukrane Obama put a boot up their ass with steep economic sanctions that sent his country into a recession and personally hit his oligarchs.

I wouldn't take your word that the sun sets in the west...you're so ideated and brain-dead to what's going on it's almost impossible to believe. Putin got his American uranium from Barry and the fat old hag you thought should be president and in return for millions to her foundation, Barry did nothing about russian "election interference" or anything else...he was terrified of Putin.

I wouldn't take your word that the sun sets in the west...you're so ideated and brain-dead to what's going on it's almost impossible to believe. Putin got his American uranium from Barry and the fat old hag you thought should be president and in return for millions to her foundation, Barry did nothing about russian "election interference" or anything else...he was terrified of Putin.

You Trumpsters believe whatever the fuck you want to believe, which is why I gave you Trump's own words and in return you disputed NOTHING.

Also ignoramus, it is illegal to export American uranium and Russia has half of the world's uranium reserves in Kazakhstan.

Last edited:
You Trumpsters believe whatever the fuck you want to believe, which is why I gave you Trump's own words, retard.

We believe what everybody knows to be true...and some anti-American turd like you gets no say.

You Trumpsters believe whatever the fuck you want to believe, which is why I gave you Trump's own words, retard.

We believe what everybody knows to be true...and some anti-American turd like you gets no say.

Moron, everybody who knows anything about Russia knows that Obama and Clinton were top public enemies there.

azxolamxy0sdqvdzzee9tg.png

STFU already.

Last edited:
Hussein expanded NSA spying on Citizens exponentially. So what he did to Trump shouldn't surprise anyone.

Hussein expanded NSA spying on Citizens exponentially. So what he did to Trump shouldn't surprise anyone.

What did "he do to Trump"?

Warn him that his campaign is prime target for Russian infiltration, wiretapped known Russian hoes that LEFT the Trump campaign and used informants to probe for Russian infiltration?

That is doing something to Trump only if Trump was COLLUDING WITH RUSSIANS.

Last edited:

Moron, everybody who knows anything about Russia knows that Obama and Clinton were top public enemies there.

azxolamxy0sdqvdzzee9tg.png

STFU already.

Shut me up ya little bitch...anytime.

I just did idiot, with facts.

Forum List

Back