Trump deserves the Nobel Peace prize if North Korea gets rid of its nukes

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
The United States wants North Korea to denuclearize. If Trump persuades Kim Jong Un to do that, we liberals should admit that he deserves the Nobel Peace prize.

I believe Trump will achieve this goal because he looks tough in that coin, while Kim looks scared judging by his body language.
21-trump-kim-coin.w1200.h630.jpg

I would give it to China. He just set the middle on fire...fuck him the worst human being that came to existence after Hitler.

He should get a Nobel Peace Prize if he gives everyone a pony for Christmas too. I think there is about an equal chance of either one happening.

The United States wants North Korea to denuclearize. If Trump persuades Kim Jong Un to do that, we liberals should admit that he deserves the Nobel Peace prize.

I believe Trump will achieve this goal because he looks tough in that coin, while Kim looks scared judging by his body language.
21-trump-kim-coin.w1200.h630.jpg

Right now I will be surprised if they even meet.

But there is 0% chance that NK gives up their nukes.

Especially after Bolton said they should follow the Libya model. That did not work out too well for Gaddafi or Libya

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

'Deserves' got nothin to do with it. Nobel 'Peace' Prizes are only awarded to folks Left/Globalists approve of. I mean, how else can you explain dunces like Obama and Gore receiving Prizes? They received them for merely being fellow Left/Globalist Wankers. They did absolutely zip for world peace. In comparison, Trump's already done much more. So don't expect Trump to even be considered. The Left/Globalists despise him. It is what it is.

'Deserves' got nothin to do with it. Nobel 'Peace' Prizes are only awarded to folks Left/Globalists approve of. I mean, how else can you explain dunces like Obama and Gore receiving Prizes? They received them for merely being fellow Left/Globalist Wankers. They did absolutely zip for world peace. In comparison, Trump's already done much more. So don't expect Trump to even be considered. The Left/Globalists despise him. It is what it is.

You're right about one thing. Trump will never be considered. He might get the Snake Oil Salesman of the Week award though.

I would give it to China. He just set the middle on fire...fuck him the worst human being that came to existence after Hitler.

The worst was Obama. Let me play my small violin for you crybaby liberals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah well the Nobel committee will be counting the dead Palestinians after the US moved it's embassy to Jerusalem. Peace prize? Orange Turd should get the Grim Reaper Gold Medal with Clusterfuck Oak Skeletons.

You're right about one thing. Trump will never be considered. He might get the Snake Oil Salesman of the Week award though.

Whining liberals. Still complaining.

counting chickens again - Trump meet with NK ?

file that one in the same shitcan as his 20ft high wall ... aint gonna happen.

when are all you dumb shits gonna wake up and understand youre SUCKERS?

counting chickens again - Trump meet with NK ?

file that one in the same shitcan as his 20ft high wall ... aint gonna happen.

when are all you dumb shits gonna wake up and understand youre SUCKERS?

When you liberals wake up and realize your assholes

The worst was Obama. Let me play my small violin for you crybaby liberals.

Missed....not a liberal. And you along your orange are the dumbest group of people that was ever assembled.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back