Obama Averages Fewer Executive Orders than Clinton, Bush (II)

It doesn't matter how many he has signed.. It is the affect of the ones that he has signed on the people that matters.

President Bush may have signed ten that told agencies that their people needed additional training on customer service and Obama signs one that tells agencies that their people need to ignore laws that are on the books.

Are you going to claim that Obama is better because he only signed one compared to President Bush's ten?

It doesn't matter how many he has signed.. It is the affect of the ones that he has signed on the people that matters.

President Bush may have signed ten that told agencies that their people needed additional training on customer service and Obama signs one that tells agencies that their people need to ignore laws that are on the books.

Are you going to claim that Obama is better because he only signed one compared to President Bush's ten?

Customer service? You mean like the orders that gave permission to use torture, distribute and loose track of billions of dollars in Iraq? That kind of customer service?

Customer service? You mean like the orders that gave permission to use torture, distribute and loose track of billions of dollars in Iraq? That kind of customer service?

So now you want to talk about the substance of the EO when discussing President Bush's.... You didn't want to do that when discussing Obama's...

No, I'm only deal with the continual pro-Obama tirade that he's signed less than others. They usually don't cite links so I thought I would.

And, please read my personal comment.

Forum List

Back