Obama attacks Fox news for coverage of welfare recipients

Obama Fox News disses welfare recipients

may 13 2015

At a Georgetown University event, Obama criticized what he said was “the effort to suggest that the poor are sponges, leeches, don’t want to work, are lazy, are undeserving

“I have to say, if you watch Fox News on a regular basis, it’s a constant menu,” Obama said. “They will find folks that make me mad. I don’t know where they find them. They’re all like, ‘I don’t want to work, I just want a free Obamaphone or whatever.’ That becomes a narrative that gets worked up.”

He suggested media ought instead to focus on what he called the realities of the poor of the nation who truly want to get off taxpayer doles. “Very rarely do you hear an interview of a waitress, which is much more typically, who is raising two kids and doing everything right but still can’t pay the bills,” Obama said.

If she's poor, why does she have two kids? Fact is most welfare bums love being there , sponging off the stupid working white people.
maybe, because the Right doesn't believe in ounces of prevention being worth pounds of cure for fiscal responsibility and Tax purposes.

You see it isn't beneath him to go around sowing the seeds of hate, and if he has to lie while doing it, it's no big deal for him either

disgusting man

may 13 2015

At a Georgetown University event, Obama criticized what he said was “the effort to suggest that the poor are sponges, leeches, don’t want to work, are lazy, are undeserving

“I have to say, if you watch Fox News on a regular basis, it’s a constant menu,” Obama said. “They will find folks that make me mad. I don’t know where they find them. They’re all like, ‘I don’t want to work, I just want a free Obamaphone or whatever.’ That becomes a narrative that gets worked up.”

He suggested media ought instead to focus on what he called the realities of the poor of the nation who truly want to get off taxpayer doles. “Very rarely do you hear an interview of a waitress, which is much more typically, who is raising two kids and doing everything right but still can’t pay the bills,” Obama said.

If she's poor, why does she have two kids? Fact is most welfare bums love being there , sponging off the stupid working white people.

Does anyone else remember the days when the President of the United States wouldnt stoop so low as to blame the media for their failures?

nixon_6.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

I was a little young in those days. But you have to admit Presidents blaming the media is low class in the extreme.

Dude. That's exactly where the "liberal media" myth started. You're lookin' at him.

That is, when those within the myth aren't speaking more honestly...

"I've gotten balanced coverage and broad coverage - all we could have asked. ... For heaven sakes, we kid about the liberal media, but every Republican on earth does that." (Pat Buchanan -- Nixon speechwriter)

Last edited:

may 13 2015

Does anyone else remember the days when the President of the United States wouldnt stoop so low as to blame the media for their failures?

nixon_6.jpg

I was a little young in those days. But you have to admit Presidents blaming the media is low class in the extreme.

Dude. That's exactly where the "liberal media" myth started. You're lookin' at him.

"I've gotten balanced coverage and broad coverage - all we could have asked. ... For heaven sakes, we kid about the liberal media, but every republican on earth does that." (Pat Buchanan -- Nixon speechwriter)

So wait a minute....are you implying the MSM isnt liberal?

nixon_6.jpg

"I've gotten balanced coverage and broad coverage - all we could have asked. ... For heaven sakes, we kid about the liberal media, but every republican on earth does that." (Pat Buchanan -- Nixon speechwriter)

:disbelief:

Who knew, right?

nixon_6.jpg

The MSM is the defacto Ministry of Information for the Democrat Party...

may 13 2015

When did the attack on the so-called 'liberal media' begin?
As far as I know, it never did..... See, Conservatives don't blame the media for reporting any of the Conservatives' mistakes, like the Liberals do when THEY screw the pooch.....

OMG, someone actually believes that the rightwing propaganda machine has NOT been attacking the so-called liberal media.

Goddam, Rush Limbaugh has been doing it for over 25 years, for starters. All of his imitators do it. Foxnews does it. Every rightwing internet site does it.

Fuckinay!

nixon_6.jpg

And anyone that claims it isn't is being dishonest.

And anyone that claims it isn't is being dishonest.
:desk:

C'mere you. Say that to my face. I mean reeeeal close. :badgrin:

may 13 2015

Likey Ann Coulter?She speaks for dem black people...She loves 'em and black semantics like ShitShooter..According to them, they ain't a one black person dat works.....Not even Alan Keyes, he be a welfare bitch too...

may 13 2015

Likey Ann Coulter?She speaks for dem black people...She loves 'em and black semantics like ShitShooter..According to them, they ain't a one black person dat works.....Not even Alan Keyes, he be a welfare bitch too...

Nobody ever said any of that...

may 13 2015

Then you better get on your reading glasses since that is what ShitShooter stated and Ann did also...

may 13 2015

Nor did it make any sense

may 13 2015

Sounds like turnabout is fair play to me. How long did lazy white people 'sponge off' the labors of black slaves?

there was no welfare until when?

but thanks for alluding that blacks are lazy sponges

Forum List

Back