Obama attacks Fox news for coverage of welfare recipients

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obama Fox News disses welfare recipients

may 13 2015

At a Georgetown University event, Obama criticized what he said was “the effort to suggest that the poor are sponges, leeches, don’t want to work, are lazy, are undeserving

“I have to say, if you watch Fox News on a regular basis, it’s a constant menu,” Obama said. “They will find folks that make me mad. I don’t know where they find them. They’re all like, ‘I don’t want to work, I just want a free Obamaphone or whatever.’ That becomes a narrative that gets worked up.”

He suggested media ought instead to focus on what he called the realities of the poor of the nation who truly want to get off taxpayer doles. “Very rarely do you hear an interview of a waitress, which is much more typically, who is raising two kids and doing everything right but still can’t pay the bills,” Obama said.

If she's poor, why does she have two kids? Fact is most welfare bums love being there , sponging off the stupid working white people.

may 13 2015

At a Georgetown University event, Obama criticized what he said was “the effort to suggest that the poor are sponges, leeches, don’t want to work, are lazy, are undeserving

“I have to say, if you watch Fox News on a regular basis, it’s a constant menu,” Obama said. “They will find folks that make me mad. I don’t know where they find them. They’re all like, ‘I don’t want to work, I just want a free Obamaphone or whatever.’ That becomes a narrative that gets worked up.”

He suggested media ought instead to focus on what he called the realities of the poor of the nation who truly want to get off taxpayer doles. “Very rarely do you hear an interview of a waitress, which is much more typically, who is raising two kids and doing everything right but still can’t pay the bills,” Obama said.

If she's poor, why does she have two kids? Fact is most welfare bums love being there , sponging off the stupid working white people.
The bedroom is the opera of the poor. Poverty and children and like bread and butter.

may 13 2015

Sounds like turnabout is fair play to me. How long did lazy white people 'sponge off' the labors of black slaves?

--- and?

What, is Fox Noise some kind of deity that can't be blasphemed?

“I have to say, if you watch Fox News on a regular basis, it’s a constant menu,” Obama said.

Given his habit of never knowing about things and events that take place until he sees it on the news this speaks volumes about Fox :) They are keeping Ears informed LOL

Once a lowlife community agitator always one. what would he know about being Presidential....You would need some class, humility, and caring about others for that

“I have to say, if you watch Fox News on a regular basis, it’s a constant menu,” Obama said.

Given his habit of never knowing about things and events that take place until he sees it on the news this speaks volumes about Fox :) They are keeping Ears informed LOL

No shit... He's about as clueless as we've seen in quite a while.

--- and?

What, is Fox Noise some kind of deity that can't be blasphemed?

I dunno, what exactly is Fox Noise?

Why, that's the prime-time daypart where all the noise comes from of course. You know, the angry old white guys pounding on tables, as opposed to, say, Shepard Smith?

Fox News: Fox Noise. Know the difference.

Well well, not only a thug but his commie slips out

snip:
n a discussion on poverty at Georgetown Tuesday, President Obama said the only way we can change how the body politic thinks on issues like welfare is "to change how the media reports."

In his standard ultra-partisan mode, Obama set his compassionate understanding of the plight of the poor against the stone-hearted perspective of Republicans and conservative media (Fox News), who he said portray the poor as "leeches" who are "undeserving" of society's generosity:

all of it here:
Obama We re Going to Have to Change How the Media Reports Truth Revolt

this man makes my skin crawl and this is why I think he's a DANGER to us

may 13 2015

Sounds like turnabout is fair play to me. How long did lazy white people 'sponge off' the labors of black slaves?
Please. These kind of crap is so ignorant. No one in my family ever had slaves. So your argument is lame.

How long? Hundreds of years until WHITE people ended it. Why didn't blacks rise up and end slavery?

They did. That's exactly how the second independent republic in the Americas was formed. It's called Haiti. And it was formed with the transatlantic slave trade still going on.

And on the other end of the time spectrum, the first African slaves brought to North America in the 1530s, in what is now South Carolina (about 150 of them) overpowered their captors, got away and proceeded to interbreed with the Native Americans.

Then there were about 3000 who managed to get away during the Revolutionary War to the British, who set them up in Nova Scotia as freedmen. That's part of another recent thread...

Then there was Harriet Tubman and the underground railroad...
--- who you no doubt consider a "slut"...

Last edited:
Well well, not only a thug but his commie slips out

snip:
n a discussion on poverty at Georgetown Tuesday, President Obama said the only way we can change how the body politic thinks on issues like welfare is "to change how the media reports."

In his standard ultra-partisan mode, Obama set his compassionate understanding of the plight of the poor against the stone-hearted perspective of Republicans and conservative media (Fox News), who he said portray the poor as "leeches" who are "undeserving" of society's generosity:

all of it here:
Obama We re Going to Have to Change How the Media Reports Truth Revolt

this man makes my skin crawl and this is why I think he's a DANGER to us

Oops.

may 13 2015

After this ignorant response, why don't you show us how brilliant you by telling us just what percentage of American whites owned slaves?

C'mon now. You;re so smart you should be able to tell us that.

Forum List

Back