Obama attacks Fox news for coverage of welfare recipients

“I have to say, if you watch Fox News on a regular basis, it’s a constant menu,” Obama said.

Given his habit of never knowing about things and events that take place until he sees it on the news this speaks volumes about Fox :) They are keeping Ears informed LOL
Obozo should catch on..... There wouldn't be a constant menu if not for Obama's constant stupidity......

Obama Fox News disses welfare recipients

may 13 2015

At a Georgetown University event, Obama criticized what he said was “the effort to suggest that the poor are sponges, leeches, don’t want to work, are lazy, are undeserving

“I have to say, if you watch Fox News on a regular basis, it’s a constant menu,” Obama said. “They will find folks that make me mad. I don’t know where they find them. They’re all like, ‘I don’t want to work, I just want a free Obamaphone or whatever.’ That becomes a narrative that gets worked up.”

He suggested media ought instead to focus on what he called the realities of the poor of the nation who truly want to get off taxpayer doles. “Very rarely do you hear an interview of a waitress, which is much more typically, who is raising two kids and doing everything right but still can’t pay the bills,” Obama said.

If she's poor, why does she have two kids? Fact is most welfare bums love being there , sponging off the stupid working white people.

Maybe you could come up with a eugenics program that would keep the poor from having children?

may 13 2015

At a Georgetown University event, Obama criticized what he said was “the effort to suggest that the poor are sponges, leeches, don’t want to work, are lazy, are undeserving

“I have to say, if you watch Fox News on a regular basis, it’s a constant menu,” Obama said. “They will find folks that make me mad. I don’t know where they find them. They’re all like, ‘I don’t want to work, I just want a free Obamaphone or whatever.’ That becomes a narrative that gets worked up.”

He suggested media ought instead to focus on what he called the realities of the poor of the nation who truly want to get off taxpayer doles. “Very rarely do you hear an interview of a waitress, which is much more typically, who is raising two kids and doing everything right but still can’t pay the bills,” Obama said.

If she's poor, why does she have two kids? Fact is most welfare bums love being there , sponging off the stupid working white people.

Does anyone else remember the days when the President of the United States wouldnt stoop so low as to blame the media for their failures?

Most of Fox's audience is on government assistance.
Link, please.....

Or are you still spouting left-wing talking points with no factual basis, like a good little troll?????:badgrin:

Link?

Use your head. Neilsen pegs the average age of a Foxnews viewer at 68. That puts them on Medicare. Medicare is 40% funded out of the general fund above and beyond payroll tax revenues.

That puts all of those people on government assistance. Add in the viewers on other forms of assistance and is very logical to assume that most of Fox's viewers are on government assistance.

may 13 2015

Does anyone else remember the days when the President of the United States wouldnt stoop so low as to blame the media for their failures?

When did the attack on the so-called 'liberal media' begin?

may 13 2015

So ignorant it's hardly worth replying to.....

may 13 2015

Sounds like turnabout is fair play to me. How long did lazy white people 'sponge off' the labors of black slaves?

right on-----We need to support native people wiping out white civilization because theirs was wiped out.

Most of Fox's audience is on government assistance.
Link, please.....

Or are you still spouting left-wing talking points with no factual basis, like a good little troll?????:badgrin:

Link?

Use your head. Neilsen pegs the average age of a Foxnews viewer at 68. That puts them on Medicare. Medicare is 40% funded out of the general fund above and beyond payroll tax revenues.

That puts all of those people on government assistance. Add in the viewers on other forms of assistance and is very logical to assume that most of Fox's viewers are on government assistance.
So you equate being retired and collecting benefits that you paid for throughout your working life with taking a free handout from the government (paid for out of other people's money)?????

Gee, where did you learn your "economics"???? At the local welfare office????

may 13 2015

As far as I know, it never did..... See, Conservatives don't blame the media for reporting any of the Conservatives' mistakes, like the Liberals do when THEY screw the pooch.....

--- and?

What, is Fox Noise some kind of deity that can't be blasphemed?

I dunno, what exactly is Fox Noise?

Why, that's the prime-time daypart where all the noise comes from of course. You know, the angry old white guys pounding on tables, as opposed to, say, Shepard Smith?

Fox News: Fox Noise. Know the difference.

As opposed to what, the unhinged moonbats on CNN or worse yet, MSNBC?

Palease.

--- and?

What, is Fox Noise some kind of deity that can't be blasphemed?

I dunno, what exactly is Fox Noise?

Why, that's the prime-time daypart where all the noise comes from of course. You know, the angry old white guys pounding on tables, as opposed to, say, Shepard Smith?

Fox News: Fox Noise. Know the difference.

As opposed to what, the unhinged moonbats on CNN or worse yet, MSNBC?

Palease.

Of course. Those are different channels.

may 13 2015

nixon_6.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

may 13 2015

nixon_6.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

I was a little young in those days. But you have to admit Presidents blaming the media is low class in the extreme.

Every time he opens his mouth he shows just what a small man and ugly human being he is.

He'll crawl to any low for his agenda. Last week it was the police, this week it's media, before that it was the Internet and on and on

what doesn't he want to TAKE OVER and give control to the tyrants in the federal government?

Forum List

Back