Obama At All Time Low

+
Obama's approval rating has hit an all time low at RCP - which averages various polling stats so as to avoid the oft-repeated charges of "partisan" that some level at other polls.

What we see here is yet more indication of a White House scrambling to find some message - any message, that will resonate with Americans.

Obama and the liberal wing of the Democrat Party are scrambling to revive the health care debate, while moderate Democrats are backing off with eyes toward potential electoral disaster looming in November. In addition to health care, the liberal Democrats are advocating higher taxes for all, increased deficit spending, and parts of the world growing increasingly hostile and dismissive toward America.

More and more DC insiders are using such terms as "Out of Touch" in describing Obama, and it appears a growing number of Americans agree.

RCP Average 1/22 - 2/7 -- 47.7 47.4 +0.3
Marist 2/1 - 2/3 910 RV 44 47 -3
Rasmussen Reports 2/5 - 2/7 1500 LV 46 54 -8

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Dr. House blathers on

Housie, you are such a little twit, as if a neg rep means anything other that you can't stand being rightly corrected. The GOP has absolutely no chance in the next two cycles with folks like you trying to influence it.

You get pissed because I point out your lies? Two words: tuff luck.

Last edited:
Dr. House blathers on

The GOP has absolutely no chance in the next two cycles with folks like you trying to influence it.

What has already happened in NJ and Mass is a CLEAR indication that you're right and Dr. House is wrong ......:lol:

Nope, because those victories, as welcome as they are, have little to do with the far right wing influence at all. The better examples are Sarah Palin's catastrophe in the NY 23rd District and the fact that Scott Brown is now distancing himself from Tea Party stuff that he is now elected. We will use far right money and votes but if we let them influence policy and platform, the rest of America will reject us.

Nope, because those victories, as welcome as they are, have little to do with the far right wing influence at all. The better examples are Sarah Palin's catastrophe in the NY 23rd District and the fact that Scott Brown is now distancing himself from Tea Party stuff that he is now elected. We will use far right money and votes but if we let them influence policy and platform, the rest of America will reject us.

Those victories have nothing to do with the "far right" they are a referendum against the far left that will continue into November. This is a center right country and Obama pulled a nice bait and switch in 2008. While they had their supermajority Obama and the dems showed what they really are and as much as they're trying to backtrack from it now, it's too late, Americans are on to them. Demonizing the tea parties won't be enough to save them.......

Dr. House blathers on

Housie, you are such a little twit, as if a neg rep means anything other that you can't stand being rightly corrected. The GOP has absolutely no chance in the next two cycles with folks like you trying to influence it.

Poor JokeStarkey... Still whining about neg rep...

stop_whining_about_neg_rep.jpg

Joke, as a complete shitstain, you have proven multiple times why people here don't believe a word you type... You can keep on pretending, but once you've been outed as the lying turd you are, the sham you continue to attempt becomes more of your namesake - a Joke... The Joke IS you....

And Jokey, you don't piss me off... I've never let a faceless screen name upset me in any way... I choose to mock you as I do with all the trolling assbags who post here: You, Jayboy Canuckstain, Autozona... All cut from the same DailyKosMediaMattersHuffington mold of non-thinking flaming liberalism...

You've shit on your bed, now lie in it...

Those victories have nothing to do with the "far right" they are a referendum against the far left that will continue into November. This is a center right country and Obama pulled a nice bait and switch in 2008. While they had their supermajority Obama and the dems showed what they really are and as much as they're trying to backtrack from it now, it's too late, Americans are on to them. Demonizing the tea parties won't be enough to save them.......

You are right, the victories in MA and VA and NJ have occurred because the party central committees are keeping the palinistas at arm's length. Where she got involved, we lost.

We have to keep the far right away from the rest of the country's attention, because if they identify the GOP with the neo-cons, the corporatists, and the palinistas, we will lose again badly.

I know some of you have real trouble accepting the truth. The country hates the GOP more than it fears the Dems unless we offer real alternatives that do not include the far right.

Housie, you are powerless. I will keep exposing you and others of the far right who pretend you care for the country when you clearly don't.

What you think is meaningless, and what you post is silly.

Keep it up, keep being exposed for the twit you are.

You are analysis is off. We won because the GOP was able to isolate the far right and concentrate on the Dems. If we let the whackos into policy and platform making, we will lose.

You are right, the victories in MA and VA and NJ have occurred because the party central committees are keeping the palinistas at arm's length. Where she got involved, we lost.

We have to keep the far right away from the rest of the country's attention, because if they identify the GOP with the neo-cons, the corporatists, and the palinistas, we will lose again badly.

I know some of you have real trouble accepting the truth. The country hates the GOP more than it fears the Dems unless we offer real alternatives that do not include the far right.

The far right is not even a blip on the radar right now, these victories clearly show the country is against the FAR LEFT ......

And wants nothing to do with the far right. Do not isolate the importance of the 23rd District in NY. Sarah cost us that seat.

Housie, you are powerless.
Funny, I seek no power...:eusa_eh:

I will keep exposing you and others of the far right who pretend you care for the country when you clearly don't.
You have exposed nothing except your own liberalism and an ability to lie through your teeth...

What you think is meaningless, and what you post is silly.
When dealing with you, according to my PMs from those on the left and right, that is not the case...lol

Keep it up, keep being exposed for the twit you are.
See above...

You game is old and stale... This act is over... You will continue to be mocked...

Housie is simply unable to use critical thinking principles. I am Republican. Whether Housie likes it is immaterial. What he thinks does not matter because he cannot verbalize clearly (see above). And when he lies, I will expose him.

And as an aside: watching the shuttle launch at a distance of seven miles is an awesome experience. It makes realize just how worthless is all of the nattering of the far right. America will continue to be great despite those nitheads.

Last edited:
Housie is simply unable to use critical thinking principles. I am Republican. Whether Housie likes it is immaterial. What he thinks does not matter because he cannot verbalize clearly (see above). And when he lies, I will expose him.

You lie again, Joke... You know it, I know it, USMB knows it...

Pretending was cute in kindergarten...

Grow up...

Grow up...

Best way to cure a troll is to ignore him.

Grow up...

Best way to cure a troll is to ignore him.

I have nobody on ignore... Mocking the truly stupid is more fun...lol

+
Obama's approval rating has hit an all time low at RCP - which averages various polling stats so as to avoid the oft-repeated charges of "partisan" that some level at other polls.

What we see here is yet more indication of a White House scrambling to find some message - any message, that will resonate with Americans.

Obama and the liberal wing of the Democrat Party are scrambling to revive the health care debate, while moderate Democrats are backing off with eyes toward potential electoral disaster looming in November. In addition to health care, the liberal Democrats are advocating higher taxes for all, increased deficit spending, and parts of the world growing increasingly hostile and dismissive toward America.

More and more DC insiders are using such terms as "Out of Touch" in describing Obama, and it appears a growing number of Americans agree.

RCP Average 1/22 - 2/7 -- 47.7 47.4 +0.3
Marist 2/1 - 2/3 910 RV 44 47 -3
Rasmussen Reports 2/5 - 2/7 1500 LV 46 54 -8

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

63% Say Better for Country If Most of Congress Not Reelected

Most voters think the country would be better off if the majority of the current Congress wasn’t reelected this November, and their confidence in their own congressman continues to fall.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 63% of likely voters believe, generally speaking, that it would be better for the country if most incumbents in Congress were defeated this November.

____

Now given the Democrats dominate Congress - such a poll would indicate the quickly growing anti-government sentiment is being directed primarily at them.

See: Virginia, New Jersey, Massachusetts...

63% Say Better for Country If Most of Congress Not Reelected - Rasmussen Reports

63% Say Better for Country If Most of Congress Not Reelected

Most voters think the country would be better off if the majority of the current Congress wasn’t reelected this November, and their confidence in their own congressman continues to fall.

A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that 63% of likely voters believe, generally speaking, that it would be better for the country if most incumbents in Congress were defeated this November.

____

Now given the Democrats dominate Congress - such a poll would indicate the quickly growing anti-government sentiment is being directed primarily at them.

See: Virginia, New Jersey, Massachusetts...

63% Say Better for Country If Most of Congress Not Reelected - Rasmussen Reports

Do you breathe polls?

BREAKING NEWS

A new poll has come out, saying that 94% of Americans want Sinatra to shut the fuck up and stop posting thread after thread each week talking about Obama's "Lowest polls eva!!!"

Forum List

Back