Obama asks black NY Governor not to run

Based on what I've seen of this circus clown, yes, he DID need to add 'black' to the thread title.

Right because no one ever gave ANY attention to the fact that Obama was partly black. It didn't play ANY part in him being elected. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Ah yes, the argument that being black HELPED Obama get elected. Based on what? The long history of being black being an advantage for presidential hopefuls?

lol

NO. the fact that in the DEMOCRATIC primaries, he garnered nearly 90 percent of the African American vote. and then the fact that the media beat the "First african american President" thing to death.

Looks like Paterson is telling Barry "Go Fuck Yourself"....

Paterson Says He Will Run Despite White House Pressure

And he will get his ass whupped.
Patterson's problem appears to be not that he is black (that would be an asset) but that he's a moron who can't do his job. That's all anyone is looking at.
Obama is the president who fired the head of a US corporation. He can certainly tell the governor of a major state he doesn't want him to run.

What's the problem?

The man simply ASKED, he's not trying to FORCE.

The FauxOutrage is really mind-boggling indeed.

WTF?

Preamble and the 10th. ALL need to let the WH know this is unacceptable.

Will all of you spare your faux outrage? You don't think the heads of political parties never told a candidate or someone in office NOT to run for political office?

Should Obama do this? No, let Paterson learn the hard way.

However, don't act like this shit hasn't been done before. The willful ignorance is so obvious.

i thought your boy and your party was better........looks like all you all are no better....

What's the problem?

The following is what concerns me, and the fact that Obama has no right to send out his henchmen to tell anyone NOT to run for relelection

A Paterson decision to withdraw from the race would clear the way for Attorney General Andrew Cuomo, who many Democrats and union leaders would prefer to be the candidate.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/2009/09/19/2009-09-19_obama_administration_.html#ixzz0RhvparSJ

When I hear or read the word UNION LEADERS, for some weird reason I cannot help but think of corruption. I wonder why that is :eusa_whistle:

Obama's decision is due to racism. That much is clear. He is chucking a qualified black candidate in favor of a white one.

What's the problem?

the new york times is controlled by Fox? that's new.
he's too busy with his transformer dolls to notice

marcatl-playing.jpg

Forum List

Back