Obama asks black NY Governor not to run

dat's the white part of obama talking!! he don't want no negroes running for the ny senate seat!!!

troll-1.jpg

OK my bad. It's just that when you say something dismissive like if you need to have it explained you'll never understand it usually means that you believe it. It, in this case being that there was something wrong about Obama asking Patterson not to run. If you say you don't think anything was wrong with it, I'll take your word for it.
Its a goof throw away line to see if I get more bites on it.

There is a problem with what Obama did, but its within the democratic party, he injected himself into state politics from a postion of being a fed, a no-no in a Republic, and he lacked the sense of history he himself likes to glow in, first blck man in his office, patterson shares that title, first black man in his office, governor of NY.

NY Democrats tend to favor the Hillary side of the democratic party, Obama knows it, paterson is a Hillary man.

The other problem with it is Barry's constant over reach, with all the nations problems, he feels the need to publically say patterson should drop out.

Not cool, and Patterson found his nuts and gave him a good reply, mainly 'shut the fuck up, you ain't done shit and had it all handed to you.'

Makes for fun political theatre while Patterson keeps teh seat warn for Andrew Cuomo.

OK my bad. It's just that when you say something dismissive like if you need to have it explained you'll never understand it usually means that you believe it. It, in this case being that there was something wrong about Obama asking Patterson not to run. If you say you don't think anything was wrong with it, I'll take your word for it.

There is a problem with what Obama did, but its within the democratic party, he injected himself into state politics from a postion of being a fed, a no-no in a Republic, and he lacked the sense of history he himself likes to glow in, first blck man in his office, patterson shares that title, first black man in his office, governor of NY.

NY Democrats tend to favor the Hillary side of the democratic party, Obama knows it, paterson is a Hillary man.

The other problem with it is Barry's constant over reach, with all the nations problems, he feels the need to publically say patterson should drop out.

Not cool, and Patterson found his nuts and gave him a good reply, mainly 'shut the fuck up, you ain't done shit and had it all handed to you.'

Makes for fun political theatre while Patterson keeps teh seat warn for Andrew Cuomo.
So because the gov is black Obama should encourage him to run again no matter how incompetent he is? That would be racist. :confused:

So because the gov is black Obama should encourage him to run again no matter how incompetent he is? That would be racist. :confused:
How about Barry worres about federal matters and the states worry about state matters.

How about Barry worres about federal matters and the states worry about state matters.

I'm fairly certain that Obama spoke publicly about it because he was ASKED by the state democrat bosses. In a world where any criticism of Obama is called racism, the same holds true for Patterson - and the only way the politicians in the state Democratic party could throw their support behind Cuomo without being called racists is by following the lead of the black President of the United States.

I'm fairly certain that Obama spoke publicly about it because he was ASKED by the state democrat bosses. In a world where any criticism of Obama is called racism, the same holds true for Patterson - and the only way the politicians in the state Democratic party could throw their support behind Cuomo without being called racists is by following the lead of the black President of the United States.

That is an interesting opinion you have, but if true, it points again to something not favorable for Barry:

Bad Judgement.

A smart leader side steps such a question, a naieve one puts his foot in his mouth.

That is an interesting opinion you have, but if true, it points again to something not favorable for Barry:

Bad Judgement.

A smart leader side steps such a question, a naieve one puts his foot in his mouth.

I disagree. I think the blowback from this is minimal - and it puts the state party in a much better position to get behind Cuomo. In fact, I'd say that a smart leader weighs the pros and cons of making a statement like this, whereas a less politically savvy leader would have side-stepped the question.

How does this hurt Obama?

Forum List

Back