Obama asks black NY Governor not to run

Obama asked the NY governor not to run. The NY governor is black. Would you have prefered he said "Obama asks blind NY governor not to run"? The governor is blind as well.

Or just make take out all sort of terms and just say NY Governor. There's only one Governor, there's no need for any terms to tell the difference.

]So the fuck what? BHO asked a governor not to run. That is none of BHO's fucking business. Not only is it none of BHO's business, it's a big mistake on BHO's part as he shows his disregard for the Constitution.

They're both Democrats, there is a election in which him running can hurt the Democrats. So one Democrat to another gives ADVICE. I personally don't think Obama should get involved. However, it's politics, so of course he is going to inject his opinion at the very least.

Which part of the Constitution is Obama breaking? Do show me. Because I would love to see what he is breaking. Far as I know, you're pretty much saying he has no right to a freedom of speech. Because as he is outside of NY, he is just another citizen with a voice. And he is using that voice. However, he also happens to be the POTUS.

Your example of faux-logic shines right through. Your faux-understanding of Constitutional principles is apparent.

Take your faux-rationale that allows you to equate an attempted Executive Branch infringement on states' rights to a request for an ad and discuss it at HuffPo. That's where you get your faux-outrage and pussy argument talking points from others who think for you. You are a willing tool of those bright enough to manipulate you, which isn't saying much about their capabilities.

Just because I use the word faux one doesn't mean you act like a kid who learns a new word and overuse it.

Sometimes one must use the same language of toddlers when speaking to them. Now that I have your attention, the rest of your post is irrelevant and full of bullshit arguments so full of logical fallacies that it would be too tedious and boring to address them all.

Obama is POTUS. McCain is not. Get over it. An advertisement is not a gubernatorial election.

Sometimes one must use the same language of toddlers when speaking to them. Now that I have your attention, the rest of your post is irrelevant and full of bullshit arguments so full of logical fallacies that it would be too tedious and boring to address them all.

Obama is POTUS. McCain is not. Get over it. An advertisement is not a gubernatorial election.

If anyone here is acting like a toddler, it is you. YOU are the one who made accusations and bullshit claims, I refute them and you cry saying they are bullshit.

You seriously do not get it do you? I was using sarcasm to mock your dumbass. And you took it seriously, because you are such a blind hack. So let me ask you, does being a partisan kill your sense of humor as well? :eusa_eh:

]So the fuck what? BHO asked a governor not to run. That is none of BHO's fucking business. Not only is it none of BHO's business, it's a big mistake on BHO's part as he shows his disregard for the Constitution.

They're both Democrats, there is a election in which him running can hurt the Democrats. So one Democrat to another gives ADVICE. I personally don't think Obama should get involved. However, it's politics, so of course he is going to inject his opinion at the very least.

Which part of the Constitution is Obama breaking? Do show me. Because I would love to see what he is breaking. Far as I know, you're pretty much saying he has no right to a freedom of speech. Because as he is outside of NY, he is just another citizen with a voice. And he is using that voice. However, he also happens to be the POTUS.
why not have the democrats in the state of NY decide that
and run someone against him in the primary?
Hmmmmmmm?

If anyone here is acting like a toddler, it is you. YOU are the one who made accusations and bullshit claims, I refute them and you cry saying they are bullshit.

You seriously do not get it do you? I was using sarcasm to mock your dumbass. And you took it seriously, because you are such a blind hack. So let me ask you, does being a partisan kill your sense of humor as well? :eusa_eh:
No accusations, facts. This is an attempted violation of the preamble and the 10th, just for a start, by the POTUS. You didn't like hearing that, and you went into full emotional short circuit. Take several deep breaths and think about that.

Last edited:
Hmmmmmmm?

They have:

Paterson has refused to step aside, but could face a primary challenge from State Attorney General and former Housing and Urban Development secretary Andrew Cuomo if he decides to seek reelection

holy crap
does he think he has that authority?

The White House made a request ... I didn't hear an order given. However, Obama is the de facto head of the party so when he makes a suggestion like that it's prolly best to take it into heavy consideration but Patterson can do whatever the hell he wants. It seems like pure politics to keep a dem in the chair.

WTF?

Preamble and the 10th. ALL need to let the WH know this is unacceptable.

Concern troll is concerned.

I don't know what the fuck the Constitution has to do with this.

No accusations, facts. this is an attempted violation of the preamble and the 10th, just for a start. You didn't like hearing that, and you went into full emotional short circuit. Take several deep breaths and think about that.

There is no evidence, post what exactly in the preamble and in the 10th amendment that he is breaking. I didn't go into full emotional short circuit, I was telling a little punk like you off. Because you think you know shit and just give no evidence for bullshit claims.

Now give some evidence.

Hmmmmmmm?

They have:

Paterson has refused to step aside, but could face a primary challenge from State Attorney General and former Housing and Urban Development secretary Andrew Cuomo if he decides to seek reelection
then Obama should STAY OUT OF IT
its a states issue

holy crap

The White House made a request ... I didn't hear an order given. However, Obama is the de facto head of the party so when he makes a suggestion like that it's prolly best to take it into heavy consideration but Patterson can do whatever the hell he wants. It seems like pure politics to keep a dem in the chair.

WTF?

then as i said earlier, let the STATE dems decide

then Obama should STAY OUT OF IT
its a states issue

Then why should the DNC or RNC even exist? It's a state issue and for the Democrats it's a party issue.

Maybe you're not understanding the fact that is pure politics.

holy crap

The White House made a request ... I didn't hear an order given. However, Obama is the de facto head of the party so when he makes a suggestion like that it's prolly best to take it into heavy consideration. It seems like pure politics to keep a dem in the chair.

WTF?

10th Amendment: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

He hasn't violated this, he is attempting to violate this. He is federal, this is a state. He has few authorities at a state level at all, expecially not any authority to dictate who runs for their executive position.

holy crap

WTF?

then as i said earlier, let the STATE dems decide

It's up to Governor Patterson whether or not to run and the state dems to decide who to vote for. Obama is well within his right to tell Patterson it's best for him not to run.

10th Amendment: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

He hasn't violated this, he is attempting to violate this. He is federal, this is a state. He has few authorities at a state level at all, expecially not any authority to dictate who runs for their executive position.

Obama doesn't have any power over what happens to Paterson. He is well within his rights to tell Paterson this as Art just said. Now if Obama was trying to get state powers from Paterson, that be a different story.

There is no violation of the Constitution here, this is you talking out of your ass.

holy crap

The White House made a request ... I didn't hear an order given. However, Obama is the de facto head of the party so when he makes a suggestion like that it's prolly best to take it into heavy consideration. It seems like pure politics to keep a dem in the chair.

WTF?

He's making a suggestion, you asshat, not giving an order. Patterson can ignore it and run if he damn well pleases.

No accusations, facts. this is an attempted violation of the preamble and the 10th, just for a start. You didn't like hearing that, and you went into full emotional short circuit. Take several deep breaths and think about that.

There is no evidence, post what exactly in the preamble and in the 10th amendment that he is breaking. I didn't go into full emotional short circuit, I was telling a little punk like you off. Because you think you know shit and just give no evidence for bullshit claims.

Now give some evidence.
And now you equate "is breaking" to "attempted violation"? You should try arguing what I said, not something you made up.

Here's the 10th: The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Here's the Preamble: We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Annotations
PURPOSE AND EFFECT OF THE PREAMBLE

Although the preamble is not a source of power for any department of the Federal Government, 1 the Supreme Court has often referred to it as evidence of the origin, scope, and purpose of the Constitution. 2 ''Its true office,'' wrote Joseph Story in his COMMENTARIES, ''is to expound the nature and extent and application of the powers actually conferred by the Constitution, and not substantively to create them. For example, the preamble declares one object to be, 'to provide for the common defense.' No one can doubt that this does not enlarge the powers of Congress to pass any measures which they deem useful for the common defence. But suppose the terms of a given power admit of two constructions, the one more restrictive, the other more liberal, and each of them is consistent with the words, but is, and ought to be, governed by the intent of the power; if one could promote and the other defeat the common defence, ought not the former, upon the soundest principles of interpretation, to be adopted?
FindLaw: U.S. Constitution: Preamble

He's making a suggestion, you asshat, not giving an order. Patterson can ignore it and run if he damn well pleases.
LOL. No shit, dickweed. That's why I have said attempted violation.

I fail to see where your evidence lies. He's making a suggestion, not an order.

Are you that dull as a doorknob that you cannot see that?

And even IF he succeeded, it would still just be Paterson taking his ADVICE. No one is putting a gun to Paterson's head.

Forum List

Back