Obama asks black NY Governor not to run

For the life of me I can't figure out why Obama expected Patersont to just blindly follow this request.

$fry-see-what-you-did-there-scaled.jpg

Sorry Art, can't give you anymore rep at the moment. :lol:

The President of the United States knows why.

The Governor of the State of New York is like you. He just can't see it.

Now that was just a lame one. :tongue:

Here are some ones you could use if they haven't already:

Why don't Obama and Paterson see eye to eye on this issue?

I hope Paterson can see the light on dropping out.

Seeing is really believing.

I can't believe Paterson couldn't see this one coming.

See, ones like that. :eusa_whistle:

If its not an issue, why are you posting about it?

Because it's a sad fact that this blatant thread that you started to try and cause a ruckus is still going. Hell, the thread title alone makes that obvious.

Until the inexplicably weird ruling today from NY's highest court (which said that Gov. Paterson DID have the authority to unilaterally appoint a guy to become the State's Lt. Governor), things were not looking good for ol' Davey Patterson. In fact, he was putting up a real ugly face over the whole mess.

Now though, things are looking a bit better for the Governor, at least as far as he sees it.

Until the inexplicably weird ruling today from NY's highest court (which said that Gov. Paterson DID have the authority to unilaterally appoint a guy to become the State's Lt. Governor), things were not looking good for ol' Davey Patterson. In fact, he was putting up a real ugly face over the whole mess.

Now though, things are looking a bit better for the Governor, at least as far as he sees it.

Psst, don't try so hard. :lol:

Nice one zingers similar to Rodney Dangerfield is best. :lol:

Psst, don't try so hard. :lol:

Nice one zingers similar to Rodney Dangerfield is best. :lol:

I don't think anybody needs advice from you. Advice from you comes pre-rejected.

LOL....

What are you, 0bama's speech writer?....:eek:

No, because if I were then I would of said I have great hope that Brady and the Patriots will change this sunday. :lol:

Oh by the way Liability, you need to throw in jokes like this:

Patterson should go ahead and sing this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkwJ-g0iJ6w]YouTube - Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now[/ame]

LOL....

What are you, 0bama's speech writer?....:eek:

No, because if I were then I would of said I have great hope that Brady and the Patriots will change this sunday. :lol:

Oh by the way Liability, you need to throw in jokes like this:

Patterson should go ahead and sing this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkwJ-g0iJ6w]YouTube - Johnny Nash - I Can See Clearly Now[/ame]

Bobbster:

you ought to refrain from your habit of throwing in lame ones as often as you do.

Last edited:
I don't think anybody needs advice from you. Advice from you comes pre-rejected.

For someone who uses John Belushi as their Avatar, you sure do have no sense of humor. :lol:

Wrong. Not having or sharing what you deem a sense of humor is hardly a hallmark of not having an actual sense of humor. You just value your lameness way too much.

I enjoyed the way your Brady Bunch folded like a cheap suit against the JETS, by the way. :clap2:

If its not an issue, why are you posting about it?

Because it's a sad fact that this blatant thread that you started to try and cause a ruckus is still going. Hell, the thread title alone makes that obvious.
It appears you don't understand what people want to talk about, that is always determined by the number of posts, not what you feel.

Forum List

Back