Obama asked a question, answers it

OMG!

What do you miss most?

Being anonymous.

WTF? Why didn't he just lie and say he misses nothing???

it's better than saying his best day as president was this day he caught this fish...

i don't think there's anything wrong with the answer.
:lol: I don't either...but there a couple of threads about this with various people having fits about his answer so I decided to start a third.

I can't really knock the man for his answer. Frankly, who the hell wants that job?
Right. But, apparently you thought of that before, as well.

To say that he misses being anonymous doesn't mean that he didn't realize he'd lose being anonymous when taking the job.

For example:

I got married.

What do I miss the most?

Fucking unlimited bad bitches.

=/ (does not equal) I regret getting married.
=/ (does not equal) I didn't realize I'd miss it, when I made my choice.

is there NOTHING that cons dont complain about when it comes to Obama????

Hey, we didn't start this. All the venom that was thrown at Bush.....some even came from the current POTUS...I figure it's just Karma.

And it was Clinton from you guys before that, and Bush from the other guys before that, etc.

Some time, partisans will grow up. NOT

I can't really knock the man for his answer. Frankly, who the hell wants that job?

To say that he misses being anonymous doesn't mean that he didn't realize he'd lose being anonymous when taking the job.

For example:

I got married.

What do I miss the most?

Ok Charlie Sheen.

I got married for love, companionship, and BAQ. You make it sound like marriage is the only thing keeping you from raw-dogging some randoms.

Last edited:

Hey, we didn't start this. All the venom that was thrown at Bush.....some even came from the current POTUS...I figure it's just Karma.

And it was Clinton from you guys before that, and Bush from the other guys before that, etc.

Clinton couldn't keep it in his pants and lied about everything. He was the first to take advantage of the politics of corruption. However, he was more pragmatic then Obama by far. Everything he got he deserved and so does Obama, mainly because both of them used less then ethical tactics to win elections.

For example:

I got married.

What do I miss the most?

Ok Charlie Sheen.

I got married for love, companionship, and BAQ. You make it sound like marriage is the only thing keeping you from raw-dogging some randoms.

That's because you don't know how to read and comprehend.

Clinton couldn't keep it in his pants and lied about everything. He was the first to take advantage of the politics of corruption. However, he was more pragmatic then Obama by far. Everything he got he deserved and so does Obama, mainly because both of them used less then ethical tactics to win elections.

Dems = deserve it.

Reps = don't.

Grow up, dude.

OMG!

What do you miss most?

Being anonymous.

Maybe he's getting tired of all the lies he's been telling. Other politicians haven't had this problem because they're psychopaths, but perhaps Obama has a tiny bit of a conscience after all. Or maybe this is all a plan to allow Hillary to be the front-runner in 2012.

When asked the same question by Oprah Winfrey, President Bush said the same thing, as well as lack of privacy.

For example:

I got married.

What do I miss the most?

Ok Charlie Sheen.

That's because you don't know how to read and comprehend.

I read 'good'. I saw the implication right away. I'm sure the ole ball&chain would see it as well.

Besides, your analogy didn't fit the subject.

Obama is whining about all of us picking on his lying ass.

He may have thought that his handlers should be screening him from criticism. He doesn't seem to like the job and all that it entails.

Dems = deserve it.

Reps = don't.

Grow up, dude.

I'm plenty grown up bubba.

I'm not the one bragging about my cocksmanship online.

OMG!

What do you miss most?

Being anonymous.

Fame has broken more than one person. And being the most powerful and important person on the planet can clearly wear on a person.

Just look at smiling Jimmy Carter. He aged a lot in 4 years but doesn't look that much different today.

The pressure on big 0 is high;
birthers
His own party saying he's not a leader
Crushing debt
we found out he gets orders from Soros
illegal war in Lybia
Taking marching orders from the UN
failed to pass a budget while bribing obamacare through
his wife can't keep from adding fuel to the fire

And that's a very short list. pfft he actually may not run for re-election.

Laughable. Where's your proof? Glenn Beck?

Dems = deserve it.

Reps = don't.

Grow up, dude.

I'm plenty grown up bubba.

I'm not the one bragging about my cocksmanship online.

You're a fucking idiot.

Piss off... The left is still blaming Bush three years after that moron left office. At least the right is living in the present...

Yes, it's always a clean slate when a new president takes the reins. :cuckoo:

Critics Still Wrong on What
Some critics continue to assert that President George W. Bush’s policies bear little responsibility for the deficits the nation faces over the coming decade — that, instead, the new policies of President Barack Obama and the 111th Congress are to blame. Most recently, a Heritage Foundation paper downplayed the role of Bush-era policies (for more on that paper, see p. 4). Nevertheless, the fact remains: Together with the economic downturn, the Bush tax cuts and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq explain virtually the entire deficit over the next ten years (see Figure 1).

The deficit for fiscal year 2009 was $1.4 trillion and, at nearly 10 percent of Gross Domestic Product (GDP), was the largest deficit relative to the size of the economy since the end of World War II. If current policies are continued without changes, deficits will likely approach those figures in 2010 and remain near $1 trillion a year for the next decade.

The events and policies that have pushed deficits to these high levels in the near term, however, were largely outside the new Administration’s control. If not for the tax cuts enacted during the presidency of George W. Bush that Congress did not pay for, the cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan that were initiated during that period, and the effects of the worst economic slump since the Great Depression (including the cost of steps necessary to combat it), we would not be facing these huge deficits in the near term.

OMG!

What do you miss most?

Being anonymous.

Maybe he's getting tired of all the lies he's been telling. Other politicians haven't had this problem because they're psychopaths, but perhaps Obama has a tiny bit of a conscience after all. Or maybe this is all a plan to allow Hillary to be the front-runner in 2012.

When asked the same question by Oprah Winfrey, President Bush said the same thing, as well as lack of privacy.

I'm sure he probably did. But then again Bush didn't have the habit of rushing to a mic and preempting primetime programming everytime he felt he had to clarify previous erronious remarks that the press was bashing him over the head with, then walk out without answering a single question, or to take credit for something he had little or nothing to do with.

Last edited:

Ironically, karma continues its circular pattern. Are you ready for 2012 and beyond? I tried being civil more times than I can count, but no more Mr. Nice Guy. Game on.

For example:

I got married.

What do I miss the most?

Ok Charlie Sheen.

And BAQ is....??? It's not even in the Urban Dictionary. Sorry, I don't do textspeak.

Forum List

Back