Obama asked a question, answers it

OMG!

What do you miss most?

Being anonymous.

WTF? Why didn't he just lie and say he misses nothing???

Fame has broken more than one person. And being the most powerful and important person on the planet can clearly wear on a person.

Just look at smiling Jimmy Carter. He aged a lot in 4 years but doesn't look that much different today.

The pressure on big 0 is high;
birthers
His own party saying he's not a leader
Crushing debt
we found out he gets orders from Soros
illegal war in Lybia
Taking marching orders from the UN
failed to pass a budget while bribing obamacare through
his wife can't keep from adding fuel to the fire

And that's a very short list. pfft he actually may not run for re-election.

Laughable. Where's your proof? Glenn Beck?

I googled it for you. Feel free to take your pick

soros and obama - Bing

Soros invests $10 million into Brazillian oil company, 2 weeks later they get the go ahead to drill off our coast, stock go through the roof.

Prove Beck wrong, and when you fail, keep it to yourself b/c no one wants to hear the truth.

Maybe he's getting tired of all the lies he's been telling. Other politicians haven't had this problem because they're psychopaths, but perhaps Obama has a tiny bit of a conscience after all. Or maybe this is all a plan to allow Hillary to be the front-runner in 2012.

When asked the same question by Oprah Winfrey, President Bush said the same thing, as well as lack of privacy.

I'm sure he probably did. But then again Bush didn't have the habit of rushing to a mic and preempting primetime programming everytime he felt he had to clarify previous erronious remarks that the press was bashing him over the head with, then walk out without answering a single question, or to take credit for something he had little or nothing to do with.

So you're saying Obama needs to rush out more to answer dumb questions that float on the Internet 24/7? Sure. I'll call him right now and tell him to do that. You've got a mighty short memory, pal. Bush was MIA more than any president in history.

It's too funny that you actually spelled erroneous wrong. Any other word; any other statement, and I wouldn't have mentioned it. :lol:

is there NOTHING that cons dont complain about when it comes to Obama????

Hey, we didn't start this. All the venom that was thrown at Bush.....some even came from the current POTUS...I figure it's just Karma.

Ironically, karma continues its circular pattern. Are you ready for 2012 and beyond? I tried being civil more times than I can count, but no more Mr. Nice Guy. :eusa_eh:Game on.

uhm

hmm

ahh

whew

I know I'm bad at guessing gender online, but gimme a break!

When did Maggie become a guys name? Is it short for Megelon or sumptin?

Fame has broken more than one person. And being the most powerful and important person on the planet can clearly wear on a person.

Just look at smiling Jimmy Carter. He aged a lot in 4 years but doesn't look that much different today.

The pressure on big 0 is high;
birthers
His own party saying he's not a leader
Crushing debt
we found out he gets orders from Soros
illegal war in Lybia
Taking marching orders from the UN
failed to pass a budget while bribing obamacare through
his wife can't keep from adding fuel to the fire

And that's a very short list. pfft he actually may not run for re-election.

soros and obama - Bing

Soros invests $10 million into Brazillian oil company, 2 weeks later they get the go ahead to drill off our coast, stock go through the roof.

Prove Beck wrong, and when you fail, keep it to yourself b/c no one wants to hear the truth.

Oh gee, that's so helpful. Page after page of the right wing noise machine's assumptions and not a single source of proof.

Seriously??!! :lol:

Soros donates heavily to the Democrats. The Koch Brothers donate heavily to the Republicans. So? Are you just now discovering that people with money donate to the party of their choice? D'oh...

is there NOTHING that cons dont complain about when it comes to Obama????

Hey, we didn't start this. All the venom that was thrown at Bush.....some even came from the current POTUS...I figure it's just Karma.

Ironically, karma continues its circular pattern. Are you ready for 2012 and beyond? I tried being civil more times than I can count, but no more Mr. Nice Guy. Game on.

If it's circular what did Bush do to deserve all of the shit?

I figure by that measure that Obama will be experiencing bad Karma till he is long gone from this Earth. Bush is doing fine btw.

soros and obama - Bing

Oh gee, that's so helpful. Page after page of the right wing noise machine's assumptions and not a single source of proof.

Soros donates heavily to the Democrats. The Koch Brothers donate heavily to the Republicans. So? Are you just now discovering that people with money donate to the party of their choice? D'oh...

I'm getting heartburn just from the ignorance of that comment.

soros and obama - Bing

Keep the blinders on Maggie and just move along. Nothing to see here folks.

Whatever you do, don't look into the backgrounds of either soros or the Kochs.

I just can't look the other way when some twerp who has achieved Steven Tyler Rock-Star status feels put upon by his fame or infamy.

Take a page out of G.T.'S book; The guy can push his meat in every sister East of the Rocky Mountains and just about every man or woman in San Fran. But he's still complaining. He must have been spoiled as a child.

I just can't look the other way when some twerp who has achieved Steven Tyler Rock-Star status feels put upon by his fame or infamy.

Take a page out of G.T.'S book; The guy can push his meat in every sister East of the Rocky Mountains and just about every man or woman in San Fran. But he's still complaining. He must have been spoiled as a child.

^ more proof you can't comprehend.

Why should he lie and say nothing? Id miss being anonymous too.

That explains why he ran for POTUS.......to remain anonymous.

So you can't miss it? You may have reasons you very much believe in that are more important than being anonymous. That doesn't mean you can't miss it.

The guy feeds off of attention. The examples are too numerous to mention.

He just doesn't like the kind of attention his policies are getting. He also doesn't want the huge responsibilities being POTUS inherently requires. Now he's already announced his intention to run for reelection yet complains about the lack of anonymity.

I think he just wants to golf, shoot some hoops, shake famous people's hands and continue fucking our futures up for the next decade or so. We're supposed let him do it without saying a word.

Why should he lie and say nothing? Id miss being anonymous too.

That explains why he ran for POTUS.......to remain anonymous.

So you can't miss it? You may have reasons you very much believe in that are more important than being anonymous. That doesn't mean you can't miss it.

It all looks great. The cameras, talking to people, sighning autographs, etc, etc..

But when you actually are very very famous, it's non-stop. Everything you do is either hailed as cool or stewpid.

Take when he threw the first pitch in the Series. The men knocked him cuz he couldn't get it across the plate, the women knocked him for wearing "dad jeans", I knocked him for putting a White Sox hat on.

there's a pic of him riding a bike in HI. Good lord the only thing missing from the nerd package was a bright colored safety penant.

You look out your window and the media is there hoping you wander outside.

On and on and on and ON.

It's one of the few replies he's given that I know came from the heart.

Forum List

Back