Obama Approval Rating up 6% to 53% (Gallup)

I wonder why polls that show Obama is sucking get put in conspiracy theory but this one does not. The only isolating factor is that this is pro-Obama and mine was not.

No, you said 52% hate Obama. Which you admit to be a lie in your own thread.

My thread title is accurate.

But keep on freaking out. :lol: :thup:

Really?...This about me and not:

The margin of error (what is it?).
The fact that Gallup polls any given adult, whether or not they're actually possible voters?
That people might prefer that the Attention-Whore-in-Chief just sit down and shut up for awhile?

Have any supporting evidence?

Except his poll numbers have gone up since going on television against the GOP. So it seems that people don't want him to shut up.

I wonder why polls that show Obama is sucking get put in conspiracy theory but this one does not. The only isolating factor is that this is pro-Obama and mine was not.

No, you said 52% hate Obama. Which you admit to be a lie in your own thread.

My thread title is accurate.

But keep on freaking out. :lol: :thup:

It was an exageration but the data is correct and since that was put in conspircy theory this one should be put their to.

It was an exageration but the data is correct and since that was put in conspircy theory this one should be put their to.

False threads get into the Conspiracy Theory Zone. Where your thread will stay alongside the 9/11 truther threads and the birther threads. :thup:

Your data was wrong too, since not only was it not recent but it was disapprove. :lol:

Really?...This about me and not:

The margin of error (what is it?).
The fact that Gallup polls any given adult, whether or not they're actually possible voters?
That people might prefer that the Attention-Whore-in-Chief just sit down and shut up for awhile?

Have any supporting evidence?

Except his poll numbers have gone up since going on television against the GOP. So it seems that people don't want him to shut up.
Maybe, maybe not.

Other than that little hissy fit, he's been laying pretty low lately...Well, for him anyways.

Like I said, if he just STFU and went on a series of reclusive vacations, even guys like me would lean toward approval.

Again, ignorant newbies should not open their mouths (I.E: you) and assume what I am. :eusa_whistle:

LOL, trust me Dogbert, I've been banging around the Net a hell of a lot longer than you have, you're not the unique and special snowflake that you think you are and you're still not fooling anybody..... :lol:

LOL, trust me Dogbert, I've been banging around the Net a hell of a lot longer than you have, you're not the unique and special snowflake that you think you are and you're still not fooling anybody..... :lol:

:lol: Whatever you say Jesse Ventura. What other conspiracies have you uncovered lately?

How about the case of the missing rep? :rofl:

False threads get into the Conspiracy Theory Zone. Where your thread will stay alongside the 9/11 truther threads and the birther threads. :thup:

Your data was wrong too, since not only was it not recent but it was disapprove. :lol:

It had a link to the rasmussen poll itself! This makes you a liar douchbag!

What's a douchbag? And no, you said 52% hate. Hate and disapprove are two different things. Hopefully one day you too can learn that. :)

What's a douchbag? And no, you said 52% hate. Hate and disapprove are two different things. Hopefully one day you too can learn that. :)

That is getting a little tedious isn't it. I posted an accurate poll done by a reputable company and you knock it down because I used the word hate instead of dissaprove? THat is the most bullshit excuse I have ever heard to censor someone elses speech. Show me in the agreement that I signed to use this website where it justifies that!

It's projecting... hatred and disagreement are intertwined in its little wingnut brain.

Very good...

Now can you self-examine yourself so you can figure out why you sound so retarded on this board.

Forum List

Back