Obama Approval Rating up 6% to 53% (Gallup)

Its a 6% difference.

See, now you're getting it! :)

You stated an increase in approval was 6% but it was actully only 3%. It went from 50 to 53 and the difference which is the increase is only 3%. Your post is a lie/exageration and should be put into conspiracy theory for the same reason mine was put in conspiracy theory that was stated by many of the people on this thread.

I understand. I dared not worship the Obama god. Sorry.

You don't have to worship him. But this the US Messageboard, not the I Hate Obama Messageboard..

Any good points you have get lost now because to a vast majority of us (both left, right and normal), you're just a ranting partisan hack with an agenda. IOW, you have little or no credibility. You are the rDean of the right wing on USMB. And if you're happy with that, good for you, but don't whine and bitch when the Mods do what they're supposed to be doing...

As if having an agenda actually disqualifies anyone...

It doesn't. But if you think Mods are autobots and don't take a poster's 'form' into consideration, then you're a Moron. The mods on here are a pretty tolerant bunch, but they do tend to give serial whiners the short shift - and why not....They aren't here to please you or me. They're here to make sure the place runs smoothly....

You don't have to worship him. But this the US Messageboard, not the I Hate Obama Messageboard..

Any good points you have get lost now because to a vast majority of us (both left, right and normal), you're just a ranting partisan hack with an agenda. IOW, you have little or no credibility. You are the rDean of the right wing on USMB. And if you're happy with that, good for you, but don't whine and bitch when the Mods do what they're supposed to be doing...

As if having an agenda actually disqualifies anyone...

It doesn't. But if you think Mods are autobots and don't take a poster's 'form' into consideration, then you're a Moron. The mods on here are a pretty tolerant bunch, but they do tend to give serial whiners the short shift - and why not....They aren't here to please you or me. They're here to make sure the place runs smoothly....

Really?

The exageration is enough to warrant the dismissal

I agree, that is why the Mods moved your thread. Now you're learning.

I wasn't agreeing with the reason why my thread should have gotten moved but just asking for some consitency. You exageration made it seem like his approval rating went up 6% but it only went up 3%. I think if there was some honesty then your thread should get removed for the same reason.

Forum List

Back