Obama Approval Rating up 6% to 53% (Gallup)

That is getting a little tedious isn't it. I posted an accurate poll done by a reputable company and you knock it down because I used the word hate instead of dissaprove? THat is the most bullshit excuse I have ever heard to censor someone elses speech. Show me in the agreement that I signed to use this website where it justifies that!

Who? :confused:

There is no censoring of your speech, otherwise you wouldn't be able to say what you are right now. :lol:

And you didn't see it in the agreement? It's in the fine fine print. :rofl:

I dont like Obama. But there is no way in hell that 52 percent of the country HATES him.

thread fail

if you look at all the other polls, they have obama down below 50%, except for abc/wash post....

so nothing to see here folks....

That is getting a little tedious isn't it. I posted an accurate poll done by a reputable company and you knock it down because I used the word hate instead of dissaprove? THat is the most bullshit excuse I have ever heard to censor someone elses speech. Show me in the agreement that I signed to use this website where it justifies that!

Who? :confused:

There is no censoring of your speech, otherwise you wouldn't be able to say what you are right now. :lol:

And you didn't see it in the agreement? It's in the fine fine print. :rofl:

Putting it in a section where it loses credibility almost has the same affect.

I dont like Obama. But there is no way in hell that 52 percent of the country HATES him.

But does that mean it should have got put in the conspiracy theory zone? I admitted to the exageration in the thread but why should it get put there?

Are you sure you read it? You may of just had skimmed over it in excitement to start posting. :eusa_whistle: :lol:

I just looked that the poll and Obama approval rating didn't increase by 6% as you said but only increased by 3%.

False data must mean this should get put in conspiracy theory or at least that is way I have been told.

That's what happens when you start thread after thread after thread after thread with the same whiney, whingy feel to it....Bit like crying wolf...Do it too often it goes in one ear and out the other, or in this case, from a 'normal' folder to a 'spam' folder. Maybe be a little more circumspect when deciding to start a thread. Better yet, don't start so many with the same boring crap in it.........

That's what happens when you start thread after thread after thread after thread with the same whiney, whingy feel to it....Bit like crying wolf...Do it too often it goes in one ear and out the other, or in this case, from a 'normal' folder to a 'spam' folder. Maybe be a little more circumspect when deciding to start a thread. Better yet, don't start so many with the same boring crap in it.........

I understand. I dared not worship the Obama god. Sorry.

I just looked that the poll and Obama approval rating didn't increase by 6% as you said but only increased by 3%.

False data must mean this should get put in conspiracy theory or at least that is way I have been told.

You're not reading the poll correctly. :eusa_shhh:

You're not reading the poll correctly. :eusa_shhh:

You said his approval rating went up by 6% but it actually only went up by 3% and the dissapproval rating went down by 3%. Its a 6% difference. Its not a 6% approval increase.

I reccomend this to go in the conspiracy theory.

You don't have to worship him. But this the US Messageboard, not the I Hate Obama Messageboard..

Any good points you have get lost now because to a vast majority of us (both left, right and normal), you're just a ranting partisan hack with an agenda. IOW, you have little or no credibility. You are the rDean of the right wing on USMB. And if you're happy with that, good for you, but don't whine and bitch when the Mods do what they're supposed to be doing...

You don't have to worship him. But this the US Messageboard, not the I Hate Obama Messageboard..

Any good points you have get lost now because to a vast majority of us (both left, right and normal), you're just a ranting partisan hack with an agenda. IOW, you have little or no credibility. You are the rDean of the right wing on USMB. And if you're happy with that, good for you, but don't whine and bitch when the Mods do what they're supposed to be doing...

As if having an agenda actually disqualifies anyone...

Forum List

Back