Obama Approval Rating up 6% to 53% (Gallup)

oops. rcp average is still 47 percent.

Elvis. :lol:

Might as well use Fox News while you're at it. ;)

ROFLMAO! what partisan hack you are Dogbert, I hope the Democratic Party at least pays you for your efforts at cheer leading for them.

Got Pom-poms? :lol:

I realize this isn't really my dog-and-pony show, but as far as I can see from this thread, I don't really see Dogbert doing much cheering for Dems. In fact, in the post right above this one he says that he'd probably have voted "Disapprove" if they'd called him.

But, as I said, it's not my fight.

ROFLMAO! what partisan hack you are Dogbert, I hope the Democratic Party at least pays you for your efforts at cheer leading for them.

Let me ask you something MIPS, how much is the GOP paying you?

Did you not see my post above the one you current made those ignorant statements in?

I'm getting a good laugh out of this, and you're acting all butthurt and calling me a partisan hack. The only partisan hack between the two of us is you.

Though seriously, I'd recommend getting some real arguments instead of just trying to use insults to try and demean my points.

But then again, if you've been around more than a month, you might know who I am instead of assuming like a ignorant newbie.

why? because it doesn't say what you want it to say? rcp has been the standard on here. it certainly was during the elections.

edit. Ive used rcp average to defend Obama's approval rating in the past.

Not at all. You know me better than that.

RCP has been the average on here for those who lean to the right, always has been. Gallup was used as a "trusted" poll by many before it started to show Obama in the good around here.

Besides, I'm making a point with this thread that gets proven with each passing post by a hack (not you). People take polls and attacking Obama way too seriously. Then they automatically assume everyone laughing is a Obamabot.

why? because it doesn't say what you want it to say? rcp has been the standard on here. it certainly was during the elections.

edit. Ive used rcp average to defend Obama's approval rating in the past.

Not at all. You know me better than that.

RCP has been the average on here for those who lean to the right, always has been. Gallup was used as a "trusted" poll by many before it started to show Obama in the good around here.

Besides, I'm making a point with this thread that gets proven with each passing post by a hack (not you). People take polls and attacking Obama way too seriously. Then they automatically assume everyone laughing is a Obamabot.

have any other polls besides gallup to back this up? it has as much credibility as rasmussen.

have any other polls besides gallup to back this up? it has as much credibility as rasmussen.

Gallup has credibility. Rasmussen use to write for World Net Daily.

And looking at a previous RCP link posted, Pew Research has him up even bigger.

A few plausible explanations:

1) Margin of error.
2) Gallup polls anyone with a pulse, not likely voters.
3) Boyking hasn't done or said anything for a couple of weeks...That'd be enough for me to approve of.

You mean a few plausible excuses. :lol:
They're facts.

If he promised to STFU and just go on vacations until 2012, I might even approve of him.

Facts? Really, dude? Please provide your proof of such facts. Of course, everyone with an open mind knows you are full of shit and this is nothing but your hyper partisan opinion, but please, enthrall us with your facts...

Let me ask you something MIPS, how much is the GOP paying you?
$300K a month + benefits, jealous?

Did you not see my post above the one you current made those ignorant statements in?

I'm getting a good laugh out of this, and you're acting all butthurt and calling me a partisan hack. The only partisan hack between the two of us is you.

Though seriously, I'd recommend getting some real arguments instead of just trying to use insults to try and demean my points.

But then again, if you've been around more than a month, you might know who I am instead of assuming like a ignorant newbie.

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

53% Approval Rating, 40% Disapprove.

Let the Republican Spin Machine and Disowning of Gallup begin!

:lol:

Where's all the gang? Frank, Sinatra, Ihope, etc. :D

Just who do you think you're fooling Dogbert? anybody that actually reads what you post knows full well you're a partisan hack.................

Just who do you think you're fooling Dogbert? anybody that actually reads what you post knows full well you're a partisan hack.................

:eusa_think:

$sarcasm.jpg

Again, ignorant newbies should not open their mouths (I.E: you) and assume what I am. :eusa_whistle:

Shouldn't this thread be put in conspiracy theory because this thread was and it was almost identical but it reported Obama in a negative light.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/105542-52-hate-obama.html

If this thread isn't put in conspiracy theory like mine was it will only proove how bias the modeerators are here.

This is my point Elvis. :lol:

I wonder why polls that show Obama is sucking get put in conspiracy theory but this one does not. The only isolating factor is that this is pro-Obama and mine was not.

And what, this means that he's gaining momentum back? Don't make me laugh. Even his own party is bailing ship. The only one left to support him are getting voted out by the public anyway.

Adios, I say.

pssst..you do know more righty's are quitting than lefts, right. You do know this or did rush not tell you this?

A few plausible explanations:

1) Margin of error.
2) Gallup polls anyone with a pulse, not likely voters.
3) Boyking hasn't done or said anything for a couple of weeks...That'd be enough for me to approve of.

We will save this for the next time obama's numbers go down.

You mean a few plausible excuses. :lol:
They're facts.

If he promised to STFU and just go on vacations until 2012, I might even approve of him.

Facts? Really, dude? Please provide your proof of such facts. Of course, everyone with an open mind knows you are full of shit and this is nothing but your hyper partisan opinion, but please, enthrall us with your facts...
Really?...This about me and not:

The margin of error (what is it)?
The fact that Gallup polls any given adult, whether or not they're actually possible voters?
That people might prefer that the Attention-Whore-in-Chief just sit down and shut up for awhile?

Have any supporting evidence?

P.S...I only posted plausible explanations,

Forum List

Back