Obama Approval Falling Fast

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
Brand new Cook poll shows Obama approval having fallen to 57%.

The economic agitation is growing as Obama appears to shrug at the loss of 3 trillion dollars of private wealth since winning the election with his public dismissal of the Wall Street decline.

My oh my...

Haven't you heard? We're not supposed to talk about that.

the RCP average is still 62 percent

But trending down...

And to put into some historical perspective, Carter's approval rating was higher than Obama's at this point in their respective terms - 71%. Obama's current approval rate is quite similar to that of Nixon, Bush I and Bush II.

The ground upon which Obama stands is based upon continued unmitigated support by the media. As that begins to decline, so too will his approval numbers. As middle America agitation rises, so too will the demands on Obama to maintain his popularity - a task he will most likely be unable to maintain.

Assessing Obama’s Job Approval at the One-Month Mark

Last edited:
gallup still has obama at 62% and disapproval at 26%.... the same deadenders who supported bush no matter what.

Gallup.Com - Daily News, Polls, Public Opinion on Government, Politics, Economics, Management

The LA Times had a rather different response to the same poll you cite.

Obama's dissaproval numbers have doubled - 50% higher than most other newly elected presidents this far into their term.

And a 10% decline is significant - meaning that many who voted for Obama are now realizing some degree of buyer's remorse.

One month in, Barack Obama's approval slips, disapproval doubles | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

I love it. Bobo and Jillie are in fine, slavering, ungrammatical, spastic form.

That's all the proof I need that things aren't going so hot for the Leftist Jihad.

gallup still has obama at 62% and disapproval at 26%.... the same deadenders who supported bush no matter what.

Gallup.Com - Daily News, Polls, Public Opinion on Government, Politics, Economics, Management

So how's that other political tracking poll working out for him? You know, the one we call the Dow/Jones? Last I looked that was gyrating down about 3000 points ( give or take a couple hundred ) since Obama's election.

I had to look that comment up myself to verify he actually said it - perhaps the most moronic statement made by anyone in his administration - including Biden.

I have watched Obama very closely, and when he is away from his teleprompter or a staged press conference setting, he shows an alarming lack of common sense intelligence.

If the stock market is a tracking poll, Obama's administration is in very deep trouble!

So how's that other political tracking poll working out for him? You know, the one we call the Dow/Jones? Last I looked that was gyrating down about 3000 points ( give or take a couple hundred ) since Obama's election.

I had to look that comment up myself to verify he actually said it - perhaps the most moronic statement made by anyone in his administration - including Biden.

I have watched Obama very closely, and when he is away from his teleprompter or a staged press conference setting, he shows an alarming lack of common sense intelligence.

If the stock market is a tracking poll, Obama's administration is in very deep trouble!

I heard someone today say that the stock market numbers translate into 3 Trillion dollars in real losses. Since I've watched my IRA shares fall from $35.00 per share to $18.00 per share, it hit me a little wrong to hear Obama make so light of the falling numbers.

Forum List

Back