Obama Approval +5 ... Why?

All partisan politics aside he might be the worst president ever. I can't believe he's not in the 30's after the VA scandal and now this. SMH Americans!

All partisan politics aside he might be the worst president ever. I can't believe he's not in the 30's after the VA scandal and now this. SMH Americans!

Apparently your opinion is a minority opinion.

Probably because everyone except you is just really stupid, huh?

If you approve of the job Obama has done you're either stupid, or lying to yourself, or both.

whoa, it's a RISING out of the stratosphere

all of 5 wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lets all bow

Considering that conservatives have been doing their damnest to break the government and destroy his presidency with scorched earth strategy?

They've managed to get the scorn of most Americans, slow the economic recovery, and in the end, will bolster Obama's popularity and assure that Clinton will win in 2016,

Ain't it grand?

:D

And left wingers were so different from 2000-08? I think not.

As much as I dislike Pelosi, she flat out told her party there'd be no shutting down the govt over Iraq.

Considering that conservatives have been doing their damnest to break the government and destroy his presidency with scorched earth strategy?

They've managed to get the scorn of most Americans, slow the economic recovery, and in the end, will bolster Obama's popularity and assure that Clinton will win in 2016,

Ain't it grand?

As much as I dislike Pelosi, she flat out told her party there'd be no shutting down the govt over Iraq.

But for the Republicans, I'd be Republican.
(Gandhi mashup)

lets all bow

Ain't it grand?

They have managed to alienate what few people still back republicans. Me included...I am sad to say I am still a registered republican but I am not registered in Ga YET...I will be voting Democrat in November.

with that whine you should be a Democrat

waaa

You came on this board with both barrels loaded at first so shoot the high horsey...You only joined LAST MONTH

Who care's who you people vote for, are you special or something we need to know?

Last edited:

But for the Republicans, I'd be Republican.
(Gandhi mashup)

Yeah. But to be fair, as Pitiful as Pelosi is, she's sane enough to know that shutting down the govt over an issue is politically not a smart thing to do. So, her actions may have been pragmatic rather than patriotic (-:

Ain't it grand?

They have managed to alienate what few people still back republicans. Me included...I am sad to say I am still a registered republican but I am not registered in Ga YET...I will be voting Democrat in November.

waaa

You came on this board with both barrels loaded at first so shoot the high horsey...You only joined LAST MONTH

I can vote for Childers. I don't see how he can win. But I don't see how club for growth can say voting to KEEP pay go is a reason to vote against him.

The Blue Dogs: The Truth About Travis Childers

waaa

Who care's who you people vote for, are you special or something we need to know?
Why ya pissed? You think I am the only one tired of the republicans? Just wait till November and see how pissed Americans are.

you were never a Republican so stop lying
all you posting scream partisan hack LIBERAL and baby....waaa
who cares

Try -8.5%, major DISapproval. And falling.

Nice try at cherry-picking, lefties. I can't blame you for ignoring all the polls except for one isolated aberrance that says what you want it to say.

Ignoring bad news (and the truth in general) is in your nature.

Unfortunately, the bad news isn't ignoring YOU.

30311d1401898016-obama-approval-5-why-obamaapprov04jun2014.gif

You're pointing out that his disapproval is falling?

I'm guessing you didn't mean to say that. lol

Ain't it grand?

When Bush was engaging this country in pointless wars, destroying the economy & middle class and was the largest clusterfuck in American history? I'm pretty sure the left was actually trying to work with the right then, but they've smartened up since then.

The left never tried to work with anyone outside their own kind....ever. Screw those bunch of self absorbed jerks.

Ain't it grand?

When Bush was engaging this country in pointless wars, destroying the economy & middle class and was the largest clusterfuck in American history? I'm pretty sure the left was actually trying to work with the right then, but they've smartened up since then.

pointless "Wars?"....so i am assuming you were one of the 10% who was against going into Afghanistan then.....am i right?...

Ain't it grand?

You think wrong.

Bush was one of the most successful Presidents, Legislatively, in history.

He was able to start 2 wars, put up a huge brand new agency, introduce a new entitlement and get a great number of bills passed.

Democrats did not shut down the government or force near default. Quite the contrary..with the exception of the tax cuts, some of judicial/cabinet nominees and the privatization of SSI, Bush got what he wanted.

After 2010? This congress has been the most historically inactive.

They essentially shutdown the legislator.

and yet he is considered a dumbass....

lets all bow

Ain't it grand?

They couldn't beat a black man with a bad economy; how will they ever defeat a white woman with an Hispanic running mate and an improving economy in 2016?

that "black man" shit is getting old.....some of you people cant talk without bringing race into every conversation....

I don't have a dog in the fight, either. Obama, Obama, Obama....Poor misunderstood Obama. He stepped in it this time, trading a Benedict Arnold for generals of the Taliban. ON top of that Obama blinked at let the enemy dictate terms WE were not supposed to even be dealing. And bypassed letting anyone know ahead of time. This tells me just much Obama does not understand the political game. But, his approval rating goes up? This country is so screwed.

Last edited:
Far better than Bush.

A growing economy.

No massive fuck ups.

A national tiredness of the far right whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining and whining

That is about all; anybody would look good after baby Bush.

pointless "Wars?"....so i am assuming you were one of the 10% who was against going into Afghanistan then.....am i right?...

I supported the Afghanistan invasion but was dead set against Iraq. I thought it had nothing to do with the war on terror

Since then, I wonder if invasion was the only option in Afghanistan

If you approve of the job Obama has done you're either stupid, or lying to yourself, or both.

I'm very happy with a few things Obama has done...gotten rid of DADT...refused to defend DOMA, Obamacare, gave the order to kill OBL, gotten us out of Iraq.

I find those to be good things. You don't?

waaa

Why ya pissed? You think I am the only one tired of the republicans? Just wait till November and see how pissed Americans are.

you were never a Republican so stop lying
all you posting scream partisan hack LIBERAL and baby....waaa
who cares

What makes you think Republicans could not be liberal?

I supported the Afghanistan invasion but was dead set against Iraq. I thought it had nothing to do with the war on terror

Since then, I wonder if invasion was the only option in Afghanistan

i agree with the Iraq thing.....Bush and Co. just mishandled the Afghan war.....it should have been over and done with and OBL dead or captured.....even if he would have fled into Pakistan.....with the whole world there standing with us,what would Pakistan have done?....i can see Musarf say ...hey its either you or me.....nice knowing you Osama....

Forum List

Back