Obama Approval +5 ... Why?

Try -8.5%, major DISapproval. And falling.

Nice try at cherry-picking, lefties. I can't blame you for ignoring all the polls except for one isolated aberrance that says what you want it to say.

Ignoring bad news (and the truth in general) is in your nature.

Unfortunately, the bad news isn't ignoring YOU.

30311d1401898016-obama-approval-5-why-obamaapprov04jun2014.gif

You don't need any more proof than this....Rassmussen is the most trusted poll in America

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...assmussen-is-the-most-accurate-after-all.html

Comments from some of our most renowned posters:

Leweman: He's usually the most accurate of all the pollsters.
Rabbi: Which is why the Leftists detest him unless he's spinning it their way. But have him show one of theirs losing and they'll mention one obscure election out of about 200 where he was off
Blackhawk: That's because Rasmussen polls likely voters where other's generally poll registered voters.
The GreatGatsby: That tends to happen when you have a little thing called integrity.
GrandpaMurkedU: Rcp is moot as they average other polls rather than gathering their own data. Rassmussen stayed solid at +5 while everyone else was all over the map weekly. I stand behind my conclusion.

Last edited:
Rasmussen's latest poll shows Obama's approval at +5

Obama Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports?

So what accounts for Obama's rising popularity?

Because these polling locations target high Democrat areas to gather their information. I've NEVER gotten a call from any of the major polling companies. They can simply "report" anything they want. If they're pro-Obama then we'll hear how great he is. Trust none of these biased companies.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ are the Republicans a loony bunch, look at these excuses. Everyone is out to get them. Everyone is biased against them. Everything is some elaborate plot to fuck them over.

Why can't you accept you got your asses handed to you twice and this country is rapidly moving away from your antiquated prejudiced beliefs? Once you do, you may able to bring your conservative values somewhere within a few decades of where we are now.

I'm certainly willing to accept Rasmussen as an outlier, as there seemed no real reason for Obama to be gaining. He's always been an elitist and now it appears he's totally lost touch with what most of us are feeling.

However, why would anyone rationally think poll reliability has anything to do with them getting a personal call? Either you have no understanding of statistical sampling or your ego is way out of whack for your relative unimportance to the universe. LOL

Real Clear Politics has him at 43 approve 52 disapprove go figure.

Right that's the poll averages.

The latest poll in the group that is included in their averages has Obama at 52% approve - 47% disapprove.

It's the first poll with a positive approval rating in quite a while.

I'm certainly willing to accept Rasmussen as an outlier, as there seemed no real reason for Obama to be gaining. He's always been an elitist and now it appears he's totally lost touch with what most of us are feeling.

However, why would anyone rationally think poll reliability has anything to do with them getting a personal call? Either you have no understanding of statistical sampling or your ego is way out of whack for your relative unimportance to the universe. LOL

In years past Rasmussen has been an outlier - but it has been a pro-Republican outlier. Generally they've overestimated Republican support by about 4 percentage points. So this result is particularly surprising to me. But lately their Obama approval polls have been more pro-Obama than most.

Kinda strange.

No they are not. You are just ignorant to facts.
But then what else is new for someone like you.

U.S. soon to recover all jobs lost in crisis
U.S. soon to recover all the jobs lost in the financial crisis - Jun. 4, 2014

The rising economy and there's no massive fuck ups or anything that wrong right now.

are you a paid BS spreader?
or do it for free?

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
2014 19.1 million UE
2008 13.5 million UE

just under 6 million to go :eusa_hand:

spring time, people are in a better mood after a long weekend.

seriously, he's done nothing to merit any rise.

I don't see anything dramatic to account for this either. I guess we'll have to wait to see if this result is reflected in other polls.

But the economy is improving. And the POTUS (much like the quarterback of a football team) gets more credit than deserved when things are going well and more blame than deserved when things are going poorly.

When it comes to the economy - there are much bigger forces at work than a POTUS.

Just MHO.

whoa, it's a RISING out of the stratosphere

all of 5 wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lets all bow

Considering that conservatives have been doing their damnest to break the government and destroy his presidency with scorched earth strategy?

They've managed to get the scorn of most Americans, slow the economic recovery, and in the end, will bolster Obama's popularity and assure that Clinton will win in 2016,

Ain't it grand?

:D

They couldn't beat a black man with a bad economy; how will they ever defeat a white woman with an Hispanic running mate and an improving economy in 2016?

odd considering I've seen more Obama supporters criticizing him this week than ever before. who knows.

whoa, it's a RISING out of the stratosphere

all of 5 wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lets all bow

Considering that conservatives have been doing their damnest to break the government and destroy his presidency with scorched earth strategy?

They've managed to get the scorn of most Americans, slow the economic recovery, and in the end, will bolster Obama's popularity and assure that Clinton will win in 2016,

Ain't it grand?

:D

And left wingers were so different from 2000-08? I think not.

Left wing voters, pundits, and just people in general, but not so much the left leaning politicians. While they did not like Bush, they did not try to destroy him the way right wing politicians have Obama. What the right has done to Obama is fairly unique. Fortunately, it seems to be backfiring.

The guy was busted for being a flat-out liar more than twice before he was ever elected in 08. The left still voted for him.

Not sure any further explanation is necessary.

He would never have been reelected if only the left voted for him. Wake up!

Obama won the self-described moderates by a 56% to 41% margin in 2012.
The margin was 60% to 39% in 2008.

Forum List

Back