Obama: ‘Apology’ in Cairo embassy attack was ‘an effort to cool the situation down

how's the word KOWTOWING work for ya instead.........? :eusa_whistle:

It is also not kowtowing to say "that movie is not representative of American beliefs and ideals."

It isn't. It should be soundly and roundly condemned by all Americans.

You mustn't forget or underestimate how much outright sympathy for and agreement with all this anti-Muslim rhetoric and sentiment there is on the Right.

Remember, these are same people who have been fighting all across the country to keep mosques out of their communities, or at least sympathizing with the same.

Oh I know. Our "1st Amendment tolerant" even burned one down in TN.

Remember all those people who said that merely disagreeing publicly, protesting etc., the Iraq War was a threat to American lives?

Remember how THAT was supposedly encouraging Muslims to violence??

It is also not kowtowing to say "that movie is not representative of American beliefs and ideals."

It isn't. It should be soundly and roundly condemned by all Americans.

You mustn't forget or underestimate how much outright sympathy for and agreement with all this anti-Muslim rhetoric and sentiment there is on the Right.

Remember, these are same people who have been fighting all across the country to keep mosques out of their communities, or at least sympathizing with the same.

Oh I know. Our "1st Amendment tolerant" even burned one down in TN.

Yes, and the so-called ground zero mosque. At best some of them grudgingly acknowledged a 1st amendment right,

momentarily, but then launched into endless berating and condemning of the Muslims who wanted to exercise that right.

Remember all those people who said that merely disagreeing publicly, protesting etc., the Iraq War was a threat to American lives?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TikEcT1DgEU&playnext=1&list=PL8EBD4A39C7B2FE11&feature=results_video]Thousands of Salafis in Tunisia: Obama, We Are All Osama - YouTube[/ame]

They're not chanting to George Bush.

The Romney-Ryan candidacy is shown weak on even knowing where on the planet "foreign policy" happens, much less where it is(?)!

Shown above, Australian authorities could be contacted. In the various Middle Eastern nations of the protest--and the original, after the embassy statement of containment--there are no local authorities to contact! "Bitter Clingers" in Afghanistan, just last week, even tried to kill off famous Vegas, Man-Star: Prince Harry himself!

No one from France could even show up to take any photographs of the evens in Afghanistan(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Romney-Ryan, celebrating Bush-Cheney years: Are Even shown not too hot about London, England. Prince Harry, in contrast, might even do well in Elko, NV! Maybe even on Lands of Many Nations, there he could celebrate, too--on ponies!)

The diversion WORKED, we have Libya covered, and troops in Yemen. Baby Bush would still be tearfully shouting DEAD OR ALIVE; Cheney with his stockbroker*to see war in which countries could pull in the most $$$$ for him.

*The undisclosed locations were obviously OPEN to financial advisers. Cheney NETTED 5-6 MILLION on a 2 million dollar salary. The Vice Presidency was a pot of gold for him.

You don't seem to mind that both Obama and his wife are getting filthy rich while he is President.

um.....name one who hasnt been in the past 30 years twat.

There are so many post from the left that the APOLOGY never happened.. But they were wrong.. Just pointing out the hypocrisy on the left .

daveman, like Romney, does not understand the first amendment.

dave gets to say what he wants, and I get to make fun of him for it.

That's how it works. Mitt and daveman have to understand that.

The Mohammed movie and the embassy attacks: Romney betrays free speech. - Slate Magazine
Hey, dumbshit: I never said you couldn't make fun of me (although you seem to get your panties in a wad when people make fun of you, don't you?).

The difference is I'm not saying the government should silence you. You know, like the left wants with the filmmaker.

Now that your ignorance has been corrected, I fully expect you to keep bitterly clinging to it.

daveman does not understand the 1st Amendment, and Romney made a bad slip earlier in the week.

Anyone can express themselves however they want, and my right of free speech is to point out they fouled up. daveman fouled up as always.

Either the far right gets straight on how to elect Mitt, or they get four more years of Obama.

No other way, guys. No other way.

daveman does not understand the 1st Amendment, and Romney made a bad slip earlier in the week.

Anyone can express themselves however they want, and my right of free speech is to point out they fouled up. daveman fouled up as always.
Where did I say you couldn't point out my alleged foul-ups, boy?

Hint: I didn't.

You're a lying little sack of shit, kid.
Either the far right gets straight on how to elect Mitt, or they get four more years of Obama.

No other way, guys. No other way.
Yep -- I was right. You bitterly cling to your ignorance.

Amazing the short memory conservatives have..
These disruptions are occurring because opponents are afraid not just of differing views — but of the facts themselves. Drowning out opposing views is simply un-American.

-- Nancy Pelosi, 2009, speaking about Republicans during the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act bill

Instead of fighting with us, which is your right to do, let’s work together.

--Nancy Pelosi, 2007, speaking about Code Pink war protesters

Remember that? Dissent used to be patriotic. Now it's treason.

The dems aren't split, daveman, but we GOP are because your wing are acting very, very stupidly, and scaring the rest of America.

These disruptions are occurring because opponents are afraid not just of differing views — but of the facts themselves. Drowning out opposing views is simply un-American.

-- Nancy Pelosi, 2009, speaking about Republicans during the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act bill

Then you shouldn't have started that meme after 9/11 dipshit..

Forum List

Back