Obama Apologizes To World Over Ferguson Shooting

obama wasn't apologizing. He was telling the world that although beheading innocent people is bad, shooting thugs that rob stores and beat up cops is much worse. It was exhibiting a sympathetic understanding of terrorists by telling them they aren't so bad after all. The United States is much worse.
He didn't say it was worse, just comparative.
Yeah, he was saying we're not good, but those guys are worse.

i was always conflicted at the nominating of the dumbest usmb poster

truthmatters
willowtree
stephanie

but now that 2 of them have left, she's hands down the trophy winner

:clap2:'grats

She's got a lot of competition.

katzenPootin for example ^^^

No, that's a projection. Irrelevant.

"according to you, everything he does is satanic" could have been an equally dumb response to your neener neener thread here.

Perspective matters. He said we had racial tensions in ferguson.

Which we did.

Brown was rightly shot (imo), and everyone wanted race riots.

He went on to say "but we address our problems and hold our own feet to the fire, how about YOU?" (PARAPHRASED)

Only a partisan jackass could find fault in that commentary.
Sugar-free Kool Aid, I presume?
you know, kool aid was a fun commercial until the fat slovenly americans started LOOKING like the kool aid guy

then ..................shit just got real
I finally figured out what His Majesty's speech was about. Because it compares to the depravity of ISIS, Barry wants the world to come to Ferguson to protest the Brown genocide. Brilliant tactic!
I think his speech served its purpose.

Make partisan hacks drool and whine while he's lapping up the good life and their life amounts to these threads.

Think that was it. And? He wins. This thread loses.
Saying it loses or is full of lies doesn't make it so.

Your views are characteristically shaded. He can never do wrong in your eyes. I don't think he is completely wrong but he is predictable, and cynical about America when he should be positive. Nothing he said is uplifting.

No, that's a projection. Irrelevant.

"according to you, everything he does is satanic" could have been an equally dumb response to your neener neener thread here.

Perspective matters. He said we had racial tensions in ferguson.

Which we did.

Brown was rightly shot (imo), and everyone wanted race riots.

He went on to say "but we address our problems and hold our own feet to the fire, how about YOU?" (PARAPHRASED)

Only a partisan jackass could find fault in that commentary.
you know, kool aid was a fun commercial until the fat slovenly americans started LOOKING like the kool aid guy

I finally figured out what His Majesty's speech was about. Because it compares to the depravity of ISIS, Barry wants the world to come to Ferguson to protest the Brown genocide. Brilliant tactic!

Make partisan hacks drool and whine while he's lapping up the good life and their life amounts to these threads.

Your views are characteristically shaded. He can never do wrong in your eyes. I don't think he is completely wrong but he is predictable, and cynical about America when he should be positive. Nothing he said is uplifting.
You're projecting.

YOU are the one that makes daily threads that are the equivalent of complaining which nail polish color the ole' lady on golden girls wore in episode #86.

Shaded indeed. Your life literally revolved around doing this EVERY day. I like to post in every 10th or 12th one to remind you how fucking shallow that existence is.

Go outside, dude.

Join a sports forum or some shit.

Everything in his speeches is "I, I, I," and "me, me, me" unless it is something critical; then it becomes "America is..."

The left must think trashing this country equates to love for it.

As does the man who beats his wife thinks he really loves her...if only she wouldn't make him so angry...

I didn't know how to explain it to them, there was and is no explanation.

Well, since the Japanese rate of suicide is twice that in the U.S....and they have no guns to do it with...perhaps they could explain that to us...

Ferguson was the another racial cover up heard round the world...there is a good chance the kid attacked the officer...but let's not let the truth get in the way of another accusation of racism against the U.S.

I've never lived under a President who actually hated US and our country
I don't know, I think Carter didn't really care for the US. He was a globalist and wanted to remove our exceptionalism. Obama is worse, though.

Everything in his speeches is "I, I, I," and "me, me, me" unless it is something critical; then it becomes "America is..."

I can't remember now who did a very funny bit that showed that its actually the brainless asshole Obama haters who say III, memememe. He did an actual count of how many times President Obama really said it and, as usual, the RWs are lying.

I've never lived under a President who actually hated US and our country
I don't know, I think Carter didn't really care for the US. He was a globalist and wanted to remove our exceptionalism. Obama is worse, though.

Bullshit.

Kept us out of war and put us first, over and above the interests of other countries.

1978658_754592521229282_8600486658723905159_n_zpsa7107672.jpg

You're projecting.

YOU are the one that makes daily threads that are the equivalent of complaining which nail polish color the ole' lady on golden girls wore in episode #86.

Shaded indeed. Your life literally revolved around doing this EVERY day. I like to post in every 10th or 12th one to remind you how fucking shallow that existence is.

Go outside, dude.

Join a sports forum or some shit.

I am outside. This my cellphone.

And sports forums are no different. Everyone thinks their team is great and your's sucks.

Y

I can't remember now who did a very funny bit that showed that its actually the brainless asshole Obama haters who say III, memememe. He did an actual count of how many times President Obama really said it and, as usual, the RWs are lying.
Yeah, you're always right and everyone else is always wrong.

I have a lot of communication with Europeans, and Barry was probably right to mention this episode. People outside the U.S. who have never spent a lot of time here perceive it as a boiling cauldron of racism and lawlessness, and the international coverage of Ferguson reinforced this view. Thus the President could not completely ignore it under the circumstances.

Obama controls the media, so if they have that belief I figure it's his fault.

Obama controls the media,

rofl_logo.jpg

The left must think trashing this country equates to love for it.

As does the man who beats his wife thinks he really loves her...if only she wouldn't make him so angry...

I didn't know how to explain it to them, there was and is no explanation.

Well, since the Japanese rate of suicide is twice that in the U.S....and they have no guns to do it with...perhaps they could explain that to us...

Ferguson was the another racial cover up heard round the world...there is a good chance the kid attacked the officer...but let's not let the truth get in the way of another accusation of racism against the U.S.
Ike Turner.

AKA. Barack Obama.

I have a lot of communication with Europeans, and Barry was probably right to mention this episode. People outside the U.S. who have never spent a lot of time here perceive it as a boiling cauldron of racism and lawlessness, and the international coverage of Ferguson reinforced this view. Thus the President could not completely ignore it under the circumstances.

rofl_logo.jpg
@Derideo_Te

Here are a couple of tidbits about the Obama connection to the media.

Notice none of them use their married names. Did you know these
connections?

ABC News executive producer Ian Cameron is married to Susan Rice,
National
Security Adviser.
CBS President David Rhodes is the brother of Ben Rhodes, Obama’s
Deputy
National Security Adviser for Strategic Communications.
ABC News correspondent Claire Shipman is married to Whitehouse
Press
Secretary Jay Carney
|ABC News and Univision reporter Matthew Jaffe is married to Katie
Hogan,
Obama’s Deputy Press Secretary
ABC President Ben Sherwood is the brother of Obama’s Special
Adviser
Elizabeth Sherwood
CNN President Virginia Moseley is married to former Hillary
Clinton’s
Deputy Secretary Tom Nides.
And now you know why it is no surprise that the media is in Obama's
pocket!

Obama, so sad, a chance to be the best, instead he is the self fulfilling revisionist president, all that bullshit bad stuff the revisionist could never prove as true, Obama fixed that for them, now because of Obama it is true that we acted as tyrants. History can forever point at Obama and state that the United States of America is a failure. Under Obama we are the Policeman of the World (department of justice seeking charges against Iraqi's called ISIS). We turn our back on Allies over petty differences, true under Obama. We do not abide by Treaties we author now true under Obama. Crony Capitalism.

The list can go on forever, for forever Obama is a black stain on our history.

rofl_logo.jpg
@Derideo_Te

connections?

National
Security Adviser.
Deputy
Press
Secretary Jay Carney
Hogan,
Adviser
Elizabeth Sherwood
Clinton’s
pocket!

@Hossfly, how many connections like that existed in prior administrations?

With all due respect without comparative information that is simply disinformation. It implies a "conspiracy" because there is only one side of the picture presented.

Do you doubt that there weren't similar connections to be found in earlier administrations?

Washington DC is a very incestuous place and it operates on who knows who. This would only be of value of there were no corresponding connections on the other side of the aisle.

It stretches credulity to believe that the GOP is squeaky clean when it comes to having no connections between the media and political appointees.

rofl_logo.jpg
@Derideo_Te

connections?

National
Security Adviser.
Deputy
Press
Secretary Jay Carney
Hogan,
Adviser
Elizabeth Sherwood
Clinton’s
pocket!

@Hossfly, how many connections like that existed in prior administrations?

With all due respect without comparative information that is simply disinformation. It implies a "conspiracy" because there is only one side of the picture presented.

Do you doubt that there weren't similar connections to be found in earlier administrations?

Washington DC is a very incestuous place and it operates on who knows who. This would only be of value of there were no corresponding connections on the other side of the aisle.

It stretches credulity to believe that the GOP is squeaky clean when it comes to having no connections between the media and political appointees.
I see. Then the connections have no effect. Good to know and it eases my feeble mind.

Forum List

Back