Obama and his student loan claims

Regardless, student loans are a major burden on college graduates today. starting out life with meager employment prospects and a major debt to pay is rough. And yes, both he President and his wife had to pay off significant debt. Law degrees do not come cheaply
True.

Up until now has he done anything about it?

No.

Btw, he didn't start making decent money till he got into politics.

Good lawyers make money in court as defense lawyers or at the closing table.

The so-so lawyers go into politics.

Who says? You? :lol:

Do you have any idea of what his and Michelle's loan totals were? Didn't think so. When you do, get back with us and give us a far more sensible comment.

Did he provide them??

Do you think they were in the , oh lets say 240k range??

This guy was the one trying to put himself in the same boat as the common man... I am just one calling it to question and consider it nothing more than pandering...

You have no idea, in other words, and until you can us figures, your conclusion is merely "wah" by you.

Again... a salary of what he and ones in his camp consider 'rich', and he claims to have 'struggled' like the 'common man'... it just does not make sense... and funny that he did not try and produce totals since he knows that he released his income and tax statements and people could easily look up his salary during this time of his 'struggles'...

I found it a bit off.... funny, no tears in my eyes.... I simply conclude off base pandering considering what we do know

I struggled for nearly w decade to pay back my student loans. So what? It's life. If you want to restructure loans for future generations, fine.

Just stop fucking playing this generation for fools. This will probably be just like his promises of immigration being a top priority then post election drop the issue like a hot potato. This man, Obama, bends you idiots over at every opportunity he can. And while he's fucking you he's telling you its someone else doing it. Your so fucking dense that you fall for it EVERY TIME

IDIOTS

Regardless, student loans are a major burden on college graduates today. starting out life with meager employment prospects and a major debt to pay is rough. And yes, both he President and his wife had to pay off significant debt. Law degrees do not come cheaply
True.

No.

So says my college prof in criminal law.

He also said you can indict a ham-sandwich.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I struggled for nearly w decade to pay back my student loans. So what? It's life. If you want to restructure loans for future generations, fine.

Just stop fucking playing this generation for fools. This will probably be just like his promises of immigration being a top priority then post election drop the issue like a hot potato. This man, Obama, bends you idiots over at every opportunity he can. And while he's fucking you he's telling you its someone else doing it. Your so fucking dense that you fall for it EVERY TIME

IDIOTS
I paid for my education with the G.I. Bill.

Get a job and you'll really know the feeling.

In a profession for 31 years now, never been without a day of work and doing quite well because I followed a conservative path. But thanks for posting from the library.

You know that a library is? That's a place for "elitists", right?

And losers who can't afford their own computer and pay for internet access. I'm glad they gave you a card. Usually putting down "cardboard box" as your residence doesn't count.

In a profession for 31 years now, never been without a day of work and doing quite well because I followed a conservative path. But thanks for posting from the library.

And losers who can't afford their own computer and pay for internet access. I'm glad they gave you a card. Usually putting down "cardboard box" as your residence doesn't count.

So I'm homeless now? Good to know.

Does your husband know that you're on here and not "working".

True.

No.

So says my college prof in criminal law.

He also said you can indict a ham-sandwich.

Remind your teacher that those who can do, and those who can't teach. :lol:

No.....it's where you go to make out with chicks.

Those days are long gone. Don't think I ever made out at the library though. I was always too busy being all elitist.

I very much wanted to go to Northwestern which at that time had the most prestigious School of Journalism in the country. And despite the fact that I have been working for wages since I was 14, neither I nor my parents could afford to send me to Northwestern which, at the time, was also one of the more expensive universities in the country. So I opted for a state school in my own state, at a fraction of the cost, and received an acceptable education. That's what people of limited means do if they do not wish to incur oppressive debt to get an education.

But yes, Obama's claim that his and Michelle's student loans were a burden is so disingenuous as to be laughable. As are his and Michelle's circumstances about a lot of thing.

We don't know what country of origin is on Obama's passport. That information is sealed.

How they know it I don't know but apparently researchers found that Obama was a B minus student at his Hawaiian prep school. Who paid for him to attend that expensive school? He says he came from very modest means. Those records are now sealed.

We don't know how a B minus student was awarded a full scholarship at Occidental. Those records are sealed.

We don't know how he got into Columbia. Or whether he attended Columbia at all as nobody seems to remember him ever being there. That information is sealed too.

We don't know how he got into Harvard or who paid for him to go. Harvard Law normally accepts applicants who score in the 98 or 99 percentile on their LSATs and take students who finished undergraduate work with a 3.8 to 4.0 GPA. Anybody who thinks Obama qualified with those credentials is welcome to their fantasies, but we'll never know as those records are also sealed so tight we'll know who shot Kennedy long before anybody ever sees them. But it is instructive that in his book, Dreams From My Father, he didn't consider any schools other than Harvard, Yale, or Stanford. Doesn't sound like a kid of limited means to me.

How many have seen this 1990 NYT article re Obama's election as President of the Harvard Law Review? I wonder why it is not cited more often? And, assuming the writer got his facts right, did any of you realize that Obama's mother was still alive and working when he was 28 years old?
First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - NYTimes.com

There are so many inconsistencies and unknowns re this President. And I have never seen such a lack of curiosity among the media or the President's supporters in my lifetime.

Did he provide them??

Do you think they were in the , oh lets say 240k range??

This guy was the one trying to put himself in the same boat as the common man... I am just one calling it to question and consider it nothing more than pandering...

You have no idea, in other words, and until you can us figures, your conclusion is merely "wah" by you.

Again... a salary of what he and ones in his camp consider 'rich', and he claims to have 'struggled' like the 'common man'... it just does not make sense... and funny that he did not try and produce totals since he knows that he released his income and tax statements and people could easily look up his salary during this time of his 'struggles'...

I found it a bit off.... funny, no tears in my eyes.... I simply conclude off base pandering considering what we do know

I actually watched the vid on it, and absolutely no pandering can be derived from the situation. You, though, are pandering to the far right shibboleths here.

Taking care of that silliness, I can move to noting that MR (correctly) wants an extention on the low-interest college student loans.

Last edited:

No one is forced to attend Harvard. There are cheaper routes to education that are affordable to almost anyone.

Any federal loans or loan guarantees toward education are an attack on limited constitutional government.

Any.

Your post is dead on.

I'm elitist and you're homeless. See how that works? And I've told you before, I don't swing that way, so quit hitting on me. The answer is still no.

I actually watched the vid on it, and absolutely no pandering can be derived from the situation. You, though, are pandering to the far right shibboleths here.

Taking care of that silliness, I can move to noting that MR (correctly) wants an extention on the low-interest college student loans.

How could you tell with your lips attached to his ass?

All politicians pander. They all buy votes. It is why you are a big government goon.

I very much wanted to go to Northwestern which at that time had the most prestigious School of Journalism in the country. And despite the fact that I have been working for wages since I was 14, neither I nor my parents could afford to send me to Northwestern which, at the time, was also one of the more expensive universities in the country. So I opted for a state school in my own state, at a fraction of the cost, and received an acceptable education. That's what people of limited means do if they do not wish to incur oppressive debt to get an education.

But yes, Obama's claim that his and Michelle's student loans were a burden is so disingenuous as to be laughable. As are his and Michelle's circumstances about a lot of thing.

We don't know what country of origin is on Obama's passport. That information is sealed.

How they know it I don't know but apparently researchers found that Obama was a B minus student at his Hawaiian prep school. Who paid for him to attend that expensive school? He says he came from very modest means. Those records are now sealed.

We don't know how a B minus student was awarded a full scholarship at Occidental. Those records are sealed.

We don't know how he got into Columbia. Or whether he attended Columbia at all as nobody seems to remember him ever being there. That information is sealed too.

We don't know how he got into Harvard or who paid for him to go. Harvard Law normally accepts applicants who score in the 98 or 99 percentile on their LSATs and take students who finished undergraduate work with a 3.8 to 4.0 GPA. Anybody who thinks Obama qualified with those credentials is welcome to their fantasies, but we'll never know as those records are also sealed so tight we'll know who shot Kennedy long before anybody ever sees them. But it is instructive that in his book, Dreams From My Father, he didn't consider any schools other than Harvard, Yale, or Stanford. Doesn't sound like a kid of limited means to me.

How many have seen this 1990 NYT article re Obama's election as President of the Harvard Law Review? I wonder why it is not cited more often? And, assuming the writer got his facts right, did any of you realize that Obama's mother was still alive and working when he was 28 years old?
First Black Elected to Head Harvard's Law Review - NYTimes.com

There are so many inconsistencies and unknowns re this President. And I have never seen such a lack of curiosity among the media or the President's supporters in my lifetime.

God forbid that Mr. Fox ever kick the bucket.......but if he does, I'm first in line!

I'm elitist and you're homeless. See how that works? And I've told you before, I don't swing that way, so quit hitting on me. The answer is still no.

No I'm pretty sure I'm elitist and homeless and you're unemployed and are lying to your husband about what you do all day. Get it straight.

Forum List

Back