I'm proud of my country.. ashamed for voters' ignorance...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The USA has sent donated more money, more food, supplies, and definitely more volunteers..(Any other country have a Peace Corp?) then any country in the world.

What I am ashamed is a President that is apologetic about our country.
Who FEELS class envy (while as a hypocrite he takes tax over $200,000 tax deductions!), that the USA needs to be all things to all people.
I'm more ashamed though of Obama voters who most of them voted because they felt guilt if they didn't vote for a 1/2 black man who had less experiences the Rubio!

And the reason I mention Rubio is that is what the MSM rubric is .."he has no experience!"

Ironic isn't it!

So I'm ashamed of the MSM, the voters that put this idiot in office!

Yep, both ends of the spectrum (maybe, what, 10% of the electorate) love to tell me that anyone who dares to disagree with them are "ignorant", "stupid", "evil", or some combination therein. I don't know if they actually believe that or whether that's what their "side" is supposed to say. I know how important those partisan talking points are. Either way, that fact that someone disagrees with you does not make them any of those things. I just means they disagree with you.

Well I'm trying to understand then if a candidate tells you in his autobiography..
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered
young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

To the ignorant the above quote doesn't mean anything but to others that didn't vote for Obama,
it meant that ..
A) Obama displayed BEFORE his election.. arrogance and disdain for people.
B) Deceit, tricks, tactics and not principles motivate him.
C) He believes the ONLY way to get what he wants is THROUGH deception!

Remember this is the same person who with disdain for the fly over country said..
At a San Francisco fundraiser, he said, “They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.”

Now if the above quotes were very enlightening to me but evidently to Obama voters either
A) Never knew these character flaws
B) Ignored because they felt guilty for NOT voting for a 1/2 black man.
C) Ignored strictly for ideology..

All of which are characteristics of "ignorant" voters!

Forum List

Back