Obama and His Birth Certificate

They may not provide the long form, but they certainly have it and it's on file. Obama could solve this problem very easily.

Yes they have it, that is why the Hawaii Health Dept already verified his original long form. But Obama nor anyone else can get it. He can plead cry and whine all day, they do not release the long form, only the short one. That is the one he has posted, it is legit and verified as so by state officials.

Yes they have it, that is why the Hawaii Health Dept already verified his original long form. But Obama nor anyone else can get it. He can plead cry and whine all day, they do not release the long form, only the short one. That is the one he has posted, it is legit and verified as so by state officials.

Feels like you're banging your head against a wall, doesn't it?

:cuckoo:

Yup, we cannot get certified copies of the long form, only the short form. The short form is accepted as sufficient for all purposes to prove birth, get a passport etc.. The short form in hawaii is the certified birth certificate acceptable everywhere.. That is why I tried to tell these doubters earlier, that even if Obama wanted to he cannot provide the long form, in Hawaii you cannot get it..

I disagree. Obama is now the president elect. If he wanted to publicize his long form, he could.

I also question why you can't get a copy of the long form....I don't know the laws in HI but I'll bet that if you pay for it, they'll give you a copy of the original long form rather than the short form. I also bet that the parents get a copy of the long form when the kids are born.

Yeah, right, they aren't going to give the president elect a certified copy of his original birth certificate if he asks for it.

Yes, I would probably have believed David since he told me he'd seen the original birth certificate. It's pretty clear now though that he lied and he hasn't seen the original birth certificate.

Even Obama's sister has claimed Obama was born at two different hospitals. There is something going on there.

Okay so you would believe David's word, yet don't believe the Hawaii health dept,vital statistics registrar, or the Honolulu newspaper that printed his birth?

Yeah, right, they aren't going to give the president elect a certified copy of his original birth certificate if he asks for it.

you may be the slowest person I have encountered thus far on this board..

He is the president elect not King, this is not a monarchy or dictatorship.. The fact you think in such simple terms are astounding.

Ignoring the fact that no one here has seen his original birth certificate...explain how he can go to Pakistan when American's aren't allowed? Explain how he can be listed as an Indonesian on his school records?

Obama is considered a citizen of Kenya, and English citizen, an Indonesian citizen and an American citizen. IMO, we elected a foreigner to our highest office in our land. Even if he is an America the fact that he has not given up his citizenship of all those other countries tells me that his loyalties are divided and I don't think we should have a POTUS with divided loyalties.

Not that we don't already, or haven't in the recent past. I think it's pretty clear that we've had a long line of presidents whose loyalty isn't to America and Obama is just another in the line.

AS the president elect, you can bet that if Obama wanted us to see his long form birth certificate, we'd be seeing it.

This is the last I'm going to say on this subject...you are going to change your minds and I'm not going to change mine.

I disagree. Obama is now the president elect. If he wanted to publicize his long form, he could.

I also question why you can't get a copy of the long form....I don't know the laws in HI but I'll bet that if you pay for it, they'll give you a copy of the original long form rather than the short form. I also bet that the parents get a copy of the long form when the kids are born.

Uh, we do have to pay for our copies, and NO even though you would bet you are still wrong. What is it with you and facts?

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details. The Hawaii Department of Health's birth record request form does not give the option to request a photocopy of your long-form birth certificate, but their short form has enough information to be acceptable to the State Department.

you may be the slowest person I have encountered thus far on this board..

Trying to reason with Sheila is like trying to dribble a football.

The first quote in my sig line applies to her.

Um... ALL original birth certificates list the place of birth as well as the weight and length of the baby. mine is from England and even it lists the name of the hospital I was born in. Nice way to say "I lied". Attack someone else and ignore the question. Good job.

You didn't answer my question.

Have you seen other birth certificates from that year from the state of Hawaii that have that information on there? Sounds to me like you're assuming.

They may not provide the long form, but they certainly have it and it's on file. Obama could solve this problem very easily.

You mean by releasing this?

birth_certificate_3.jpg

Forum List

Back