Obama and His Birth Certificate

Nice try, David, but that's not his "original". It doesn't list his weight, his length, the hospital he was born at, his parents address, etc.

Heck I was born overseas and I have my original birthcertifcate, plus certified copies of my kids birth certificates and they have all that information.

So far his sister has claimed he was born at two different hospitals in Hawaii. His Kenyan Grandmother claims she was there at his birth and she's never left Kenya. Someone isn't telling the truth and I think it's pretty clear that his sister had to have been lying at least once as there is no way he could be born at two different hospitals. The truth of course, will not come out until long after he's no longer our president, possibly long after we are dead.

Oh, and we know he went to Pakistan at the age of 20 on an Indonesian (Americans couldn't enter Pakistan at that time) passport and Indonesia doesn't accept duel citizenship.

Face it, we have elected as our president, a foreigner. Even if he was born in Hawaii, he's still a foreigner based on the Indonesian passport.

And then we have Obama's own words that he is a "citizen of the world". No offense, but I think we should have elected an American to be POTUS, not a citizen of the world.

Okay, are you just in denial or nuts?

You have never once backed up or proved any of your BS claims about his grandmother or sister, you are just repeating "rumors" you heard online. I responded to your kooky claims in the countless other threads just like this one. Let me repeat for the slow and stupid, I was also born and raised in Hawaii. I still currently reside in Hawaii, here in Hawaii you cannot get a long form birth certificate, our health dept only gives the short form. Even if he wanted to satisfy the kooks he cant, the health dept only gives 1 type of BC, and it is the one posted on factcheck, it has been verified to be accurate and legit by the Hawaii Vital Statistics Registrar, the Hawaii Dept Of Health has also verified he was born in Honolulu. Also did you happen to miss the birth annoucement in the honolulu newspaper showing his birth? It was discovered by a Clinton supporter who was trying to dig up dirt on Obama, after finding the birth announcement she reluctantly admitted to being wrong. Hopefully you can one day do the same..

Do you have any proof that his grandmother said he was born in Kenya?

Do you have any proof that shows his sister said he was born in 2 different places?

Where are you, sheila, getting this information from? Please show us....

Anyone can make up rumors and lies......did YOU verify the information you are spreading around?

thank you, in advance.

Care

His Kenya grandmother was on a video on YOUTUBE. The translation was that she was present at his birth.

His sister said it in two news articles where she contradicted herself. My computer is too slow or I would go looking for the articles for you. Get back to me after Christmas, I'm getting a netbook. :)

Then again, at the rate newsarticles are disappearing from the net, they may no longer be there. I've run into a lot of them that have disappeared. I've decided to start saving them myself when I get a faster computer.

Oh, and again, he could put a rest to all of this if he just showed his original birth certificate. He won't, why not????

Even my friends from Kenya (yes, they have become American citizens) who campaigned and voted for him are now questioning why he won't produce his original birth certificate.

His Kenya grandmother was on a video on YOUTUBE. The translation was that she was present at his birth.

His sister said it in two news articles where she contradicted herself. My computer is too slow or I would go looking for the articles for you. Get back to me after Christmas, I'm getting a netbook. :)

Then again, at the rate newsarticles are disappearing from the net, they may no longer be there. I've run into a lot of them that have disappeared. I've decided to start saving them myself when I get a faster computer.

Oh, and again, he could put a rest to all of this if he just showed his original birth certificate. He won't, why not????

Even my friends from Kenya (yes, they have become American citizens) who campaigned and voted for him are now questioning why he won't produce his original birth certificate.

you're a total and complete RETARD!

what part of Hawaii doesn't provide ORIGINAL birth certificates do you not comprehend? Perhaps his original "original" was lost over the years. I don't have my original birth certificate. I have no clue how much I weighed or even what time of day I was born because that information is not provided on the certificate of live birth which the state of Florida provides to me, having been born in 1968.

you sound like a freak sheila, seriously. SEVERAL people in authority have verfied that he was born in Hawaii.

Have you ever wondered how exactly his parents would've gotten to Kenya for Obama to be born there considering BOTH his parents were students at the time of his birth and his father did not return to Kenya until after he graduated from Harvard.

give it up already. shit :cuckoo:

LMAO!! Someone who questions Newsmax goes ahead and destroys all credibility by referencing youtube.. :lol:

Again what credible sources can you backup these claims with? Again you refuse to acknowledge the truth even though it smacks you repetaedly in the head..

AGAIN, the Hawaii Health Dept does not give long form birth certificates, that is why the director and vital statistics registrar had to come forward and verify his original. Because they only release the short form. You can ask anyone in Hawaii to produce the long form they wont be able to, so by your logic all of us in Hawaii our foreigners..

you're a total and complete RETARD!

what part of Hawaii doesn't provide ORIGINAL birth certificates do you not comprehend? Perhaps his original "original" was lost over the years. I don't have my original birth certificate. I have no clue how much I weighed or even what time of day I was born because that information is not provided on the certificate of live birth which the state of Florida provides to me, having been born in 1968.

you sound like a freak sheila, seriously. SEVERAL people in authority have verfied that he was born in Hawaii.

Have you ever wondered how exactly his parents would've gotten to Kenya for Obama to be born there considering BOTH his parents were students at the time of his birth and his father did not return to Kenya until after he graduated from Harvard.

give it up already. shit :cuckoo:

Nobody told you, the Univ Of Hawaii allows people who reside in Kenya to attend the school. :lol: The Kenyan residents just attend online classes, yup they used their sony vaios back in the 60's to complete their curriculum..

LMAO!! Someone who questions Newsmax goes ahead and destroys all credibility by referencing youtube.. :lol:

Again what credible sources can you backup these claims with? Again you refuse to acknowledge the truth even though it smacks you repetaedly in the head..

AGAIN, the Hawaii Health Dept does not give long form birth certificates, that is why the director and vital statistics registrar had to come forward and verify his original. Because they only release the short form. You can ask anyone in Hawaii to produce the long form they wont be able to, so by your logic all of us in Hawaii our foreigners..

This controversy, although proven to be a dead issue, will never end for people like Sheila. 10 years from now they will still be complaining and will manufacture some loony excuses as to why the Courts decided against them in every single instance. They didn't want Obama to win so they will hang onto this stupid argument to avoid facing the facts.

This controversy, although proven to be a dead issue, will never end for people like Sheila. 10 years from now they will still be complaining and will manufacture some loony excuses as to why the Courts decided against them in every single instance. They didn't want Obama to win so they will hang onto this stupid argument to avoid facing the facts.

you know... I watched the video that Shiela watched... couldn't understand a word that woman was saying. She looked rather old and I don't think her nutrition is very good being dirt poor and all. I don't understand Kenyan language very well... or at all... so just because someone with whatever kind of political motivation they have says Obama's grandmother says something, doesn't mean she actually said that. Nor does it mean that she was actually present at his birth, nor does it mean if she was if she was in Kenya at the time.

When she says she was there, at Barak Hussein Obama's birth, she could be talking about her own son.... in which I would imagine she would be there for... kinda hard not to be.

I've seen his birth certificate, the copy and the original, I've seen what other people born during the same year's birth certificate in Hawii's certificate looks like. I've seen the newspaper announcing from Hawii's newspaper announcing Obama's birth. In other words, I've seen proof. What I haven't seen is anything to counter that that would warrant merit.

you know... I watched the video that Shiela watched... couldn't understand a word that woman was saying. She looked rather old and I don't think her nutrition is very good being dirt poor and all. I don't understand Kenyan language very well... or at all... so just because someone with whatever kind of political motivation they have says Obama's grandmother says something, doesn't mean she actually said that. Nor does it mean that she was actually present at his birth, nor does it mean if she was if she was in Kenya at the time.

When she says she was there, at Barak Hussein Obama's birth, she could be talking about her own son.... in which I would imagine she would be there for... kinda hard not to be.

I've seen his birth certificate, the copy and the original, I've seen what other people born during the same year's birth certificate in Hawii's certificate looks like. I've seen the newspaper announcing from Hawii's newspaper announcing Obama's birth. In other words, I've seen proof. What I haven't seen is anything to counter that that would warrant merit.

If you've seen his original birthcertificate, would you please tell me what hospital he was born in? That would be on his original birthcertifcate.

If you've seen his original birthcertificate, would you please tell me what hospital he was born in? That would be on his original birthcertifcate.

Really? Please show me a state of Hawaii birth certificate from the same year he was born that has that information. No other state but Hawaii.

Really? Please show me a state of Hawaii birth certificate from the same year he was born that has that information. No other state but Hawaii.

Um... ALL original birth certificates list the place of birth as well as the weight and length of the baby. mine is from England and even it lists the name of the hospital I was born in. Nice way to say "I lied". Attack someone else and ignore the question. Good job.

Um... ALL original birth certificates list the place of birth as well as the weight and length of the baby. mine is from England and even it lists the name of the hospital I was born in. Nice way to say "I lied". Attack someone else and ignore the question. Good job.
not all
the state of HI doesnt reproduce the originals
what you see is what they do reproduce
and they have verified that it is exactly what was claimed of it to be

Wow, you are an expert at ignoring facts in favor of hearsay.. HAWAII DOES NOT PROVIDE THE LONG FORM ONLY THE SHORT FORM!! GO AHEAD AND ASK ANYONE IN HAWAII THEY WILL TELL YOU THE SAME, THE HAWAII HEALTH DEPT ONLY GIVES THE SHORT FORM. BY YOUR LOGIC HAWAII MUST BE FULL OF FOREIGNERS..

So if David was able to tell you what hospital you would believe him? I already posted that the hawaii health director and vital statistics registrar both verified his ORIGINAL as legit. Yet you dont believe them, who do you think is the most qualified to recognize valid and legit documents? It seems to me you buy any bs that is told to you online, but ignore facts posted by those in authority that actually have the capacity to know what they are talking about. seek help.. :cuckoo:

not all

Yup, we cannot get certified copies of the long form, only the short form. The short form is accepted as sufficient for all purposes to prove birth, get a passport etc.. The short form in hawaii is the certified birth certificate acceptable everywhere.. That is why I tried to tell these doubters earlier, that even if Obama wanted to he cannot provide the long form, in Hawaii you cannot get it..

Well none of this matters. Even if it was a hut in Kenya and it could be proven it wouldn't matter. Could you see this nation if this election were reversed, no matter the reason?

I'd have to cash in what little stock I have left to only hope to have enough ammo!

Ah but ...................

I am still shocked by one fact about his childhood and that is that he actually knows who his father is.

But hey, that's another story, for another time!

It's Varmint Season, let the rats and roaches have it, they won it.

Spoon Fed Minority who is going to save us all!

Well none of this matters. Even if it was a hut in Kenya and it could be proven it wouldn't matter. Could you see this nation if this election were reversed, no matter the reason?

I'd have to cash in what little stock I have left to only hope to have enough ammo!

Ah but ...................

I am still shocked by one fact about his childhood and that is that he actually knows who his father is.

But hey, that's another story, for another time!

It's Varmint Season, let the rats and roaches have it, they won it.

Spoon Fed Minority who is going to save us all!

DontFeedTheTroll.jpg

not all

I'll bet they will reproduce the orignial if Obama wanted them to, I'll also bet that the parents get a copy of the original when their kids are born.

Wow, you are an expert at ignoring facts in favor of hearsay.. HAWAII DOES NOT PROVIDE THE LONG FORM ONLY THE SHORT FORM!! GO AHEAD AND ASK ANYONE IN HAWAII THEY WILL TELL YOU THE SAME, THE HAWAII HEALTH DEPT ONLY GIVES THE SHORT FORM. BY YOUR LOGIC HAWAII MUST BE FULL OF FOREIGNERS..

They may not provide the long form, but they certainly have it and it's on file. Obama could solve this problem very easily.

So if David was able to tell you what hospital you would believe him? I already posted that the hawaii health director and vital statistics registrar both verified his ORIGINAL as legit. Yet you dont believe them, who do you think is the most qualified to recognize valid and legit documents? It seems to me you buy any bs that is told to you online, but ignore facts posted by those in authority that actually have the capacity to know what they are talking about. seek help.. :cuckoo:

Yes, I would probably have believed David since he told me he'd seen the original birth certificate. It's pretty clear now though that he lied and he hasn't seen the original birth certificate.

Even Obama's sister has claimed Obama was born at two different hospitals. There is something going on there.

I'll bet they will reproduce the orignial if Obama wanted them to, I'll also bet that the parents get a copy of the original when their kids are born.

and since his parents and grandparents are deceased, and his mother moved apparently more than a few times, perhaps the original was lost?! I do not have my original birth certificate and I am in the same position as Obama, with my parents and grandparents deceased. I can't get a copy of my original birth certificate either, I can only get a certificate of live birth from the state vital statistics office.

you're making yourself look like a retard.

Forum List

Back