Obama and His Birth Certificate

Most thinking people agree it's a forgery. There are lots of information on the web with overwhelming proof. Here's one:

Atlas Shrugs: ATLAS EXCLUSIVE: FINAL REPORT ON OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE FORGERY CHANGE YOU CAN BELIEVE IN

Officials verify birth certificate of Obama - Hawaii News - Starbulletin.com :eusa_whistle:

Who are all these thinking people you speak of? Did these thinking people ever wonder why all the grandmasters who pulled off this conspiracy could not create a "fake" that would be undetectable? Or maybe they just overlooked that part? What about the health officials who verified his original as legit? Are they in on the take? If so, why not just create a bulletproof unquestionable original for every one to view?

Are you joking? Now SCOTUS will be called activist judges, ruling from the bench and this silly conspiracy will be in the forefront of their minds forever.

I'm already seeing them make the claim that this is all a conspiracy by the "Illuminati". No, I don't see them shutting up about this anytime soon.

All of this could be solved if Obama would just show his original birthcertificate. You know, the one with his parents name on it? The one with his size and weight at birth? The one with the hospital's name on it?

Instead of saying everyone that wants to see his original birth certificate is an idiot...why don't you call for Obama to show it and thus prove you point? Could it be that you KNOW he isn't a natural born citizen and you don't care?

This question could be solved so easily yet Obama has refused. Doesn't that make you want to question "why?"

no sheila, he has not refused....

The truth about Obama's birth certificate.
Summary
In June, the Obama campaign released a digitally scanned image of his birth certificate to quell speculative charges that he might not be a natural-born citizen. But the image prompted more blog-based skepticism about the document's authenticity. And recently, author Jerome Corsi, whose book attacks Obama, said in a TV interview that the birth certificate the campaign has is "fake."

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

Update, Nov. 1: The director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed Oct. 31 that Obama was born in Honolulu.

PLEASE READ the rest of the analysis and its updates! :)

FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

care

Well, it appears if this issue wasn't dead, it now is. The second challenge to make it to the Supreme Court was denied.

It's over, folks.

So now all of a sudden, Newsmax is a good source??????

Show me the original birth certificate and I'll believe, until then, I will support him, but I still believe his Kenyan grandmother who claims to have been present when he was born.
i guess you missed the >>>>>> :lol: <<<<<<<<

i dont trust NewsMax anymore than i trust any other media

they all lie and suck

Questions for the 9/11 Truthers, lots of links:

15 questions 9/11 &#8216;truthers&#8217; now need to answer - Counterknowledge.com

15 questions 9/11 ‘truthers’ now need to answer

One of the standard claims of 9/11 “truthers” is that they are merely sceptical individuals with a healthy and understandable desire not to swallow US government propaganda at face value. The mantra “just asking questions” allows them to pose as wary and intelligent souls too accustomed to the concept of duplicity in high places to accept the “official story” of Al Qaeda’s role in planning and perpetrating the largest mass casualty terrorist attack in modern history. It also allows them to adopt an indignant tone when dealing with their critics, and to conflate attempts by debunkers to undermine their claims with both unquestioning acceptance of an “official cover-up” (irrespective of whether the debunker happens to be a supporter of the current US administration or not) and a systematic effort to deprive them of freedom of speech. It goes without saying that in the process the “truthers” set up two straw-men for them to knock down, but then they’re not very good at dealing with tougher critics. ...

It’s time to turn the tables on the truthers. Rather than accept a situation in which the nutjobs and kooks who subscribe to 9/11 conspiracies can make their accusations willy-nilly, it is high time that their critics decided that they can “just ask questions” too. This particular debunker has decided that maybe, just for once, the onus for actually demonstrating the validity of their theories on the basis of systematic and critical analysis of the evidence belongs to the truthers, not to those who wish to expose their fallacies. As someone whose academic bias is based on history, I would like to pose the following challenge to the conspiracy-mongers:

Let’s take your thesis (that 9/11 was an inside job perpetrated by the Bush administration, and covered up by a coalition of US government agencies, allied powers, big business and the media) as read. The following questions point to logical and factual gaps within that thesis. It is now up to you to answer these questions and explain why your theories are still valid. For your answers to be credible, they need to be detailed and based on verifiable evidence. No suppositions, no speculation, no unsupported assertions, just the facts. Stop “asking questions”, and provide answers. These fifteen initial questions will do for starters.

(1) On 9th September 2001 Ahmed Shah Massoud, the most effective military commander of the anti-Taliban coalition (the Northern Alliance, or NA) was killed by two Arab suicide bombers posing as journalists. The assassination of Massoud had taken months to plan, and the latter had received the bogus request for an ‘interview’ in May 2001 (See Steve Coll, Ghost Wars, pp.574-576; Jason Burke, Al Qaeda, p.197; Daniel Byman, Deadly Connections, p.210. Two days before 9/11, Al Qaeda killed the Taliban’s main enemy, who had also played a pivotal role in keeping the NA factions together, and who would have been the obvious figure to liase with if the Americans had decided to effect regime change in Afghanistan. If Al Qaeda were not responsible for 9/11, then why was Ahmed Shah Massoud’s assassination so well co-ordinated with the attacks on New York and Washington?

(2) Conversely, prior to 9/11, the US government had minimal contacts with Massoud and other Northern Alliance figures, much to the latter’s frustration (See Coll, passim). If 9/11 was a “false flag” operation intended to justify a pre-determined plan to invade Afghanistan, then why didn’t the CIA and other US government agencies do more to facilitate ties with the NA? .......

Show me the original birth certificate and I'll believe, until then, I will support him, but I still believe his Kenyan grandmother who claims to have been present when he was born.

Fair enough on your request Sheila, but first, how about you showing us some PROOF of his kenyan grandmother saying that Obama was born there in Kenya and she was present at his birth.

If there is no solid proof of "this grandmother saying such" then why is there even any question about Obama's birth place? From what I understand it was a RUMOR started, with absolutely NOTHING TO SUBSTANTIATE it, and if this is true, then why not hold this to the same standard as you are trying to do to others, ya know?

Just think about it....if there is no proof that the grandmother even said she was present when Obama was born in Kenya, then how can you not believe the two hawaiian officials that have seen with their own eyes Obama's Hawaiian birth certificate, and the announcement of his birth in Honolulu by the Newspaper right after his birth there in 1961? Does the plot go back that far.....all the way to microfish archives of this Honolulu newspaper back in 1961? This is just soooo far fetched, and all based on WHAT? Spmething that can not be verified, if what i have heard on this is true?

And I would never show my original birth certificate to anyone that was not officially required and authorized to request such, like the State Dept who verified his birth place and citizenship for the job of President, but certainly not to stalking lunatics like this one man is, imo, or to any stranger....

Anyway, please think about some of what I have said Sheila! :)

Care

No problem. Here you go:

Photo

Nice try, David, but that's not his "original". It doesn't list his weight, his length, the hospital he was born at, his parents address, etc.

Heck I was born overseas and I have my original birthcertifcate, plus certified copies of my kids birth certificates and they have all that information.

So far his sister has claimed he was born at two different hospitals in Hawaii. His Kenyan Grandmother claims she was there at his birth and she's never left Kenya. Someone isn't telling the truth and I think it's pretty clear that his sister had to have been lying at least once as there is no way he could be born at two different hospitals. The truth of course, will not come out until long after he's no longer our president, possibly long after we are dead.

Oh, and we know he went to Pakistan at the age of 20 on an Indonesian (Americans couldn't enter Pakistan at that time) passport and Indonesia doesn't accept duel citizenship.

Face it, we have elected as our president, a foreigner. Even if he was born in Hawaii, he's still a foreigner based on the Indonesian passport.

And then we have Obama's own words that he is a "citizen of the world". No offense, but I think we should have elected an American to be POTUS, not a citizen of the world.

Nice try, David, but that's not his "original". It doesn't list his weight, his length, the hospital he was born at, his parents address, etc.

Heck I was born overseas and I have my original birthcertifcate, plus certified copies of my kids birth certificates and they have all that information.

So far his sister has claimed he was born at two different hospitals in Hawaii. His Kenyan Grandmother claims she was there at his birth and she's never left Kenya. Someone isn't telling the truth and I think it's pretty clear that his sister had to have been lying at least once as there is no way he could be born at two different hospitals. The truth of course, will not come out until long after he's no longer our president, possibly long after we are dead.

Oh, and we know he went to Pakistan at the age of 20 on an Indonesian (Americans couldn't enter Pakistan at that time) passport and Indonesia doesn't accept duel citizenship.

Face it, we have elected as our president, a foreigner. Even if he was born in Hawaii, he's still a foreigner based on the Indonesian passport.

And then we have Obama's own words that he is a "citizen of the world". No offense, but I think we should have elected an American to be POTUS, not a citizen of the world.

Do you have any proof that his grandmother said he was born in Kenya?

Do you have any proof that shows his sister said he was born in 2 different places?

Where are you, sheila, getting this information from? Please show us....

Anyone can make up rumors and lies......did YOU verify the information you are spreading around?

thank you, in advance.

Care

Are you still engaged in your conspiracy fantasies about this one?

How many times do you need the truth shoved up your butt? Seriously. You sound absurd.

Have you checked other Hawiian birth certificates of the same year to verify they have that information that Obama's certificate doesn't have?

Heck I was born overseas and I have my original birthcertifcate, plus certified copies of my kids birth certificates and they have all that information. So far his sister has claimed he was born at two different hospitals in Hawaii. His Kenyan Grandmother claims she was there at his birth and she's never left Kenya. Someone isn't telling the truth and I think it's pretty clear that his sister had to have been lying at least once as there is no way he could be born at two different hospitals. The truth of course, will not come out until long after he's no longer our president, possibly long after we are dead.

How would she know? She's his half sister on his father's side of the family - Obama could have dozens of half sisters no one knows about. It means nothing. She has the education of a rat.

Oh, and we know he went to Pakistan at the age of 20 on an Indonesian (Americans couldn't enter Pakistan at that time) passport and Indonesia doesn't accept dual citizenship.

I have no idea what the set of circumstances were when he entered Pakistan 28 years ago. I wasn't there. Neither were you.

And then we have Obama's own words that he is a "citizen of the world".

Are you even halfway serious? Because someone has lived and traveled all over the world and calls him a citizen of the world, he's not American?

So far you have provided nothing but heresey and speculation. Not much better than the nutjobs who put this in front of the Supreme Court.

Read this link:

They're holding up his original birth certificate. And please don't spew "factcheck is a liberal website" come on enough of the crap. FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.

No offense, but I think we should have elected an American to be POTUS, not a citizen of the world.

No offense, but I think we elected both.

Oh, give it up already!

Forum List

Back