Obama and His Birth Certificate

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
It looks like this story just won't go away like the Obama's want it to...

You would think just coming out and showing a real birth certificate would get rid of this wouldn't you?

If we are not going to enforce the constitution should we just get rid of it?

Make the media cover the story of the century

"Ironically, when Obama was running for the Illinois Senate, he won by disqualifying every candidate who ran against him in the primary, including a guy who had been through a nasty and salacious divorce. Even though he had a small child who could be hurt by the information being made public, a court decided that the public's "right to know" outweighed this poor fella's right to privacy, and he backed out. Obama clings to the "right to privacy" regarding his own qualifications, just not his opponents."

I love hypocrites and liars.

Why was this moved? This is not a conspiracy theory... It is a fact that he has not shown a valid birth certificate.... It is fact that his grandmother said he was born in Kenya....

"Ironically, when Obama was running for the Illinois Senate, he won by disqualifying every candidate who ran against him in the primary, including a guy who had been through a nasty and salacious divorce. Even though he had a small child who could be hurt by the information being made public, a court decided that the public's "right to know" outweighed this poor fella's right to privacy, and he backed out. Obama clings to the "right to privacy" regarding his own qualifications, just not his opponents."

I love hypocrites and liars.

well, his supporters love liars too.. what can I say?

There's not much to say, really. Sadly. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst. That's what we're doing.

Why was this moved? This is not a conspiracy theory... It is a fact that he has not shown a valid birth certificate.... It is fact that his grandmother said he was born in Kenya....

he has shown it...ya'll are just to damn stupid or stubborn to admit it. It's really pathetic. He won. get over it.

Some Libtard probably moved it to Conspiracy Theories because THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! :lol:

I'm sure you've seen several variations of this:

[YOUTUBE]r9htwW21K8s[/YOUTUBE]

John Zogby polled 512 Barack Obama voters from 11/13/2008 to 11/15/2008. 55% of the Obama voters polled were college graduates and 80% have attended some college. Zogby asked them 12 multiple choice questions about the candidates. A disturbing 0.5% were able to answer all 12 questions correctly. 0.5%. That means 99.5% of Obama voters have less general knowledge than Sarah Palin which Im sure will make liberals heads explode.

Here are some of the highlights:

* 57% did NOT know the Democrats control congress, they had a 50/50 chance.

* 72% did NOT know Joe Biden quit a previous campaign because of plagiarism.

* 82% did NOT know that Barack Obama won his first election by getting opponents kicked off the ballot.

* 88% did NOT know that Obama said his policies would likely bankrupt the coal industry and make energy rates skyrocket.

* 56% did NOT know that Obama started his political career at the home of two former members of the Weather Underground.

My god that horse is so dead.

Still it can't hurt to beat it for a while longer, can it?

Not if it's true.
The truth never hurt anyone.

I notice the losers of the last election never quit beating the "stolen election" horse.

Are you kidding me? If Obama wanted to make a forged birth certificate, with all of his money, do you REALLY think he would be sloppy doing so? This is the biggest joke I've ever heard.

Some Libtard probably moved it to Conspiracy Theories because THEY CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH! :lol:

I'm sure you've seen several variations of this:

[youtube]r9htwW21K8s[/youtube]

John Zogby polled 512 Barack Obama voters from 11/13/2008 to 11/15/2008. 55% of the Obama voters polled were college graduates and 80% have attended some college. Zogby asked them 12 multiple choice questions about the candidates. A disturbing 0.5% were able to answer all 12 questions correctly. 0.5%. That means 99.5% of Obama voters have less general knowledge than Sarah Palin which Im sure will make liberals heads explode.

Here are some of the highlights:

* 57% did NOT know the Democrats control congress, they had a 50/50 chance.

* 72% did NOT know Joe Biden quit a previous campaign because of plagiarism.

* 82% did NOT know that Barack Obama won his first election by getting opponents kicked off the ballot.

* 88% did NOT know that Obama said his policies would likely bankrupt the coal industry and make energy rates skyrocket.

* 56% did NOT know that Obama started his political career at the home of two former members of the Weather Underground.

And how about the Bush voters? And the McCain voters? No polls on them? Gee willekers!

he has shown it...ya'll are just to damn stupid or stubborn to admit it. It's really pathetic. He won. get over it.

Then why are there so many lawsuits for him to show it? Because they are all idiots too?

You have a problem with the moderation? Take it up in pm's....

You too.

wow...I wonder why a REPUBLICAN governor would seal Obama's birth certificate? isn't it true that ALL birth records in Hawaii are sealed and not a matter of public record?

I guess maybe he really is the messiah, if upon his birth, the officals in HI and in Kenya conspired even back then to forge this young man's birth certificate and then some 48 years later to cover it up. and I guess Obama really is a mastermind, if 10 years ago when he wrote his first book he talks about being born in HI and never having visited Kenya (so far...I'm on chapter 12). I guess the entire world is in on this conspiracy because NO ONE has brought forth actual EVIDENCE to show he was born in Kenya, even though clearly, according to the nutters, he was.

It makes perfect sense that a white woman from Hawaii, who is seemingly 8 or 9 months pregnant, would fly all the way to Kenya to give birth to her child in conditions which would most certainly be less than ideal rather than stay stateside and have the baby in a hospital. and it makes perfect sense that they then flew the child back into the country undocumented and officials looked the other way for this white woman, black man and their bi-racial child...because everyone just KNEW that someday this kid was going to grow up and NEED for them to cover up the TRUTH about his birth. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back