obama and Clinton arrest warrants issued

So how come it's not all over Fox News?
It was mentioned, but we got no actual charges filed publicly, so Fox can't report something that hadn't happened like MSNBC does (claiming Ted Cruz never votes for Obama's nominees).

The reports stated Obama was giving billions of dollars in weapons to the Muslim Brotherhood, but stopped the shipments when they were overthrown.

It was mentioned, but we got no actual charges filed publicly, so Fox can't report something that hadn't happened like MSNBC does (claiming Ted Cruz never votes for Obama's nominees).

Fox has a reputation for "speculative" reporting they've had to retract - many times. I imagine this was one of them - there were never any charges.

The reports stated Obama was giving billions of dollars in weapons to the Muslim Brotherhood, but stopped the shipments when they were overthrown.[/QUOTE]

We, through multiple Administrations, have given Egypt aid. Is this what you are referring to?

Fox has a reputation for "speculative" reporting they've had to retract - many times. I imagine this was one of them - there were never any charges.

The reports stated Obama was giving billions of dollars in weapons to the Muslim Brotherhood, but stopped the shipments when they were overthrown.

We, through multiple Administrations, have given Egypt aid. Is this what you are referring to?[/QUOTE]

We were training Egyptian troops on my post when I went thru basic in the 70s.

The Muslim Brotherhood wasn't in charge then.

Obama's friends helped start the Arab Spring and overthrow Mubarak. Obama decided that this new terrorist state needed tanks and F16s. He changed his mind when the Egyptian military outsted the bastards.

Forum List

Back