obama and Clinton arrest warrants issued

The article is from Dec 2013.

There doesn't seem to be any credible sources or news accounts behind it.

It's amazing to watch how people hold onto completely false yet truthy beliefs even after they've been proven wrong. I've read about this phenomenon in academic journals, but there's nothing like watching it in action.

Mmmm. I don't know if I'm buying it. I've never heard of this source before. :dunno:

Perhaps they should be charged with treason if they make this deal with Iran though. :D Lol. As if THAT would ever happen?? ;)

Yeah well, this really wouldn't be SO surprising, given what some countries did to Bushy. :D Does he have some warrants out, like in Spain or something? I remember reading something about that.

So how come it's not all over Fox News?
How come many things aren't on Fox, and other MSM's to begin with? Like the 3 black teens that just shot a 51 year old man to death while walking his dog?

Vig. Are you seriously trying to convince me that something as juicy and riviting as arrest warrents for Obama and Clinton would not be plastered all over Fox, yet - not even one squeak? Come on....

How come many things aren't on Fox, and other MSM's to begin with? Like the 3 black teens that just shot a 51 year old man to death while walking his dog?

Vig. Are you seriously trying to convince me that something as juicy and riviting as arrest warrents for Obama and Clinton would not be plastered all over Fox, yet - not even one squeak? Come on....

Did you even bother looking at that video I put up, with copies of English language Egyptian papers stating as such?..... I didn't think so!

Did you even bother looking at that video I put up, with copies of English language Egyptian papers stating as such?..... I didn't think so!

Youtubes are difficult to verify. Again - why did none of this appear on Fox?

Ask FOX, you seem to think THEY are strictly Right wing, that's why they have Juan Williams and a bunch of other fruit cake leftists on their shows!...Fair and Balanced is their motto, perhaps it's NOT quite what you think that means!

Ask FOX, you seem to think THEY are strictly Right wing, that's why they have Juan Williams and a bunch of other fruit cake leftists on their shows!...Fair and Balanced is their motto, perhaps it's NOT quite what you think that means!

Ya. And North Korea is "The Democratic People's Republic of Korea".

If you think they're democratic then I have a bridge to sell...

And that has what to do with Fox news?...and the liberals spread throughout?

And that has what to do with Fox news?...and the liberals spread throughout?

Just wondering why a clearly rightwing news source hasn't published a thing on this momentous event. I can understand the liberal news sources doing so, but Fox dropping the ball on this bombshell? Nah...

Forum List

Back