"Moderate" Arab Qatar: 'An attack on Hamas is an attack on Qatar. An attack on the Muslim Brotherhood is an attack on Qatar.'

That's the correct pronunciation. It's between Cut and Gut.
Jurinalists Give Us Trickle-Down Information

Then the phonics-challenged media misspelled it, just as they did with Shree Lonka ("Sri Lanka"). In English, that kh sound can only be produced by H, as in Jose. And Q always has to be followed by U, a lesson the Diplomas Dumbos should have learned in grade school.

Jurinalists Give Us Trickle-Down Information

Then the phonics-challenged media misspelled it, just as they did with Shree Lonka ("Sri Lanka"). In English, that kh sound can only be produced by H, as in Jose. And Q always has to be followed by U, a lesson the Diplomas Dumbos should have learned in grade school.
U doesn't follow Q in Arabic. What made you think it does?

Entirely missing the point, surada babbles irrelevantly.

I don't think much of Qatar either, but they are functioning as a go between. Remember Trump negotiated his surrender to the Taliban in Doha I February of 2020.

So basically, the entire middle east arab states are fanatics looking for a fight and the USA has spent decades propping them up with trillions in wealth and technology . . .
The middle-east doesn't want a war. Hamas are renegades. They've never done anything except hurt the Palestinians.

The Gulf states pay for weapons and training. Israel wants the US to attack Iran. But, that would be as stupid as attacking Iraq.

He got us out of that forever war.

And he left enough force behind so that the islamiat fuckers didn’t try anything.

Then along came Potato.

I know. Bush invaded Afghanistan right after negotiations with the Taliban collapsed on the gas pipeline ENRON needed to fuel Dabhol.

Trump didn't leave enough troops to secure the highway between Kabul and Baghram Air force base.

He did fine. Then Potato fucked everything up.

Nope. There weren't enough troops to secure the highway between Kabul and Baghram Air force base.

Trump is a sloppy guy about hygiene, foreign policy, White House briefings.. his education.

Forum List

Back