Obama and Civilian Security

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
Okay. One of you Obamanites please tell me what this Civilian Defense Force is and why we need it.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tt2yGzHfy7s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tt2yGzHfy7s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

$mob_pitchforks_small.jpg

noone knows what he meant

I assume he meant some revamped version of Clintons Americorp

Goes back to his idea when He said he would make federal assistance conditional on school districts establishing service programs and set the goal of 50 hours of service a year for middle and high school students.

For college students, Obama would set the goal at 100 hours of service a year and create a $4,000 annual tax credit for college students that would be tied to that level of service.

i am sure it all ties in
r

Okay. One of you Obamanites please tell me what this Civilian Defense Force is and why we need it.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tt2yGzHfy7s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tt2yGzHfy7s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

to keep dissenters like yourself and other such domestic terrorist ..from getting any big ideas

*crickets* from the liberals

Hola' CW

I was speaking to a neighbor of mine who said he thought it was a great idea for a militia and he was all for it. Surprisingly enough he is a republican-- though not a supporter of McCain-- who thinks that this will give him the right to bear arms as a civilian. He already has a C&C here in VA and is has under 30 before leaving the military he is also relatively --young under 30. I asked him how he came to this conclusion and he said because that is “all it could mean”. I rolled my eyes and had to walk away.

CIA, FBI, Police...he means that sometimes the best way to catch terrorists is through law enforcement by the civilian police organizations as opposed to bombing countries that aren't a threat to us and making our soldiers play policeman.

You know in Germany they let the cops root out the terrorists. Did pretty well. Oh if you think the cops there aren't up to scratch then you'd be wrong. BGS GSG9 (nowadays more properly Bundespolizei rather than Bundesgrenzschutz should inform you.

Maybe something like that is envisaged.

Sounds like an expansion of Americorp/Peace corp type opportunities to me.

Our kids need jobs, folks.

Probably the first step as an absolute ruler with a civilian army of his hand picked enforcers. I'll say it again, obama is the largest enemy we have and now he is inside. I don't have the answer and am too old and dilapidated to participate, but something has got to be done to get this man out of the USA and get a leader of the people in office. I don't even know how to start a recall partition. The sad part is, we, as citizens, gave him what little we had left of our country. And Joe Bidden is just as power hungry and won't help the situation. Most of our citizens and voters are smart people, but are very ignorant of this man and was taken in by his so called charm and lies. It's coming folks, so just hunker down.

Probably the first step as an absolute ruler with a civilian army of his hand picked enforcers. I'll say it again, obama is the largest enemy we have and now he is inside. I don't have the answer and am too old and dilapidated to participate, but something has got to be done to get this man out of the USA and get a leader of the people in office. I don't even know how to start a recall partition. The sad part is, we, as citizens, gave him what little we had left of our country. And Joe Bidden is just as power hungry and won't help the situation. Most of our citizens and voters are smart people, but are very ignorant of this man and was taken in by his so called charm and lies. It's coming folks, so just hunker down.

And you sir are an idiot, troll or both. Then again, you may have your tongue in cheek. I certainly hope so. Because if you are serious, you have some nerve saying the above after having nothing more than than a blithering idiot for a president over the past eight years....

CIA, FBI, Police...he means that sometimes the best way to catch terrorists is through law enforcement by the civilian police organizations as opposed to bombing countries that aren't a threat to us and making our soldiers play policeman.

that's what it sounds like to me but not 100% certain

And you sir are an idiot, troll or both. Then again, you may have your tongue in cheek. I certainly hope so. Because if you are serious, you have some nerve saying the above after having nothing more than than a blithering idiot for a president over the past eight years....

Neither one Dr Grump. I would love to see your face when it all starts. I thank GOD every day for having George W. Bush for President for the last 8 years. He will probably be the last real President we will ever have. He gave us 8 more years without terrorist like obama taking over. The USA as we have known and loved for over 200 years will be over Jan. 20th or as soon as obama gets his operatives in place. Sad to say, but people like you are letting it happen.

Neither one Dr Grump. I would love to see your face when it all starts. I thank GOD every day for having George W. Bush for President for the last 8 years. He will probably be the last real President we will ever have. He gave us 8 more years without terrorist like obama taking over. The USA as we have known and loved for over 200 years will be over Jan. 20th or as soon as obama gets his operatives in place. Sad to say, but people like you are letting it happen.

MY ADVICE
IF, and this IS a BIG IF, he is the antichrist as you state, God put him in power because the TIME is right...keep your faith, and do not worry, Christ will be here soon.

This is ALL I can say about this....deep breaths, pray, keep aware, don't take the mark...

Care

Care4all wrote:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christ will be here soon.

He's not coming...

Doomsday Cult Leader Predicts Nuclear War by 12 June, 2008 &bull; videosift.com

Care4all wrote:
Christ will be here soon.

He's not coming...

Well, if Christ isn't coming then Obama can't be the antichrist....just saying...There is no antichrist, without a Christ's return...

Soooo, all that are in a total panic and calling and saying obama is the antichrist need to chill out and know what God's plan is....

a prayer from my church going days that may help the Merlins of the world...

Deliver us Lord,
From every evil,
And grant us Peace,
in our day.

In your Mercy, keep us free from sin,
And protect us from ALL ANXIETY,
As we wait in JOYFUL HOPE,
for the coming of our Savior,
Jesus Christ.

care

Forum List

Back