The Legend of Rahm"

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
This is old but it tells you everything you need to know about the brockguy's soom to be right hand man.

Election Night 2002 was a gloomy watch for Democrats. Their party, led by a pair of innocuous Midwestern Main Streeters, Richard Gephardt and Thomas Daschle, lost control of the Senate and lost seats in the House, sinking to its lowest ebb since the Roaring '20s. Smug right-wing pundits predicted the Democrats were on their way to joining the Whigs in the ashcan of American political parties.
It was a different story in Illinois. The Democrats won everything. They took the governorship for the first time in 30 years. They captured the state Senate. This despite running a ticket made up of ward bosses' children and in-laws. I remember sitting on my couch in Chicago and thinking, "If the Democrats want to turn it around, they need to take some lessons from the machine around here. Chicago Democrats have no scruples. They treat political offices as feudal inheritances. They shake down contributors like a corrupt pope selling indulgences. They're sleazy, they're arrogant … and they WIN

skip skip skip At a Clinton victory dinner in Little Rock in 1992, Emanuel celebrated by reciting a hoped-for necrology of Democrats who had "fucked" the president-elect. After every name, he stabbed a steak knife into a table and screamed, "Dead man!"

BackyardConservative: "The Legend of Rahm"

yes, unity baby,, bring us unity. gasp!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Someone recited this same story on Fox news a few hours ago, I can't remember who though. Frank Lutz maybe?

I don't know I didn't catch that. but, The Rove just said that Emanuel used to be a ballet dancer. Chuckle

Forum List

Back