Obama administration was corrupt more and more evidence reveals daily

You know, you get my vote for the member here who either gets laid the least and/or who needs to get a new hobby the most.

You must eat hate for breakfast.

You are starting a thread about how corrupt the Obama administration is?

I got news for you (apparently) you hate-filled, mass-shooter-in-waiting...ALL administrations are and were INCREDIBLY corrupt. All of them...including your beloved Donald J. Manchild's.

tenor.gif

I did not read your post...but I am going to guess what it said:

'You fucking ass wipe dem shit...you would not know a fucking good idea if it fucking fucked your fucking ass wife in the fucking ass you fucking cocksucker.
Now eat shit and die you fucking maggot asshole piece of turd.'

Oh...and I love you too.

tenor.gif

You didn't read because that's what dumbasses do they DONT BOTHER TO READ IT and that' why you haven't a clue about reality dumbf k.

No dumb asses post links to fake news sites, like the Moonie Times, or InfoWars and think that we’re going to waste time reading a newspaper that doesn’t bother with facts or ethics.
The Clinton news network Is the original fake news

You know, you get my vote for the member here who either gets laid the least and/or who needs to get a new hobby the most.

I got news for you (apparently) you hate-filled, mass-shooter-in-waiting...ALL administrations are and were INCREDIBLY corrupt. All of them...including your beloved Donald J. Manchild's.

tenor.gif

'You fucking ass wipe dem shit...you would not know a fucking good idea if it fucking fucked your fucking ass wife in the fucking ass you fucking cocksucker.

Oh...and I love you too.

tenor.gif

You didn't read because that's what dumbasses do they DONT BOTHER TO READ IT and that' why you haven't a clue about reality dumbf k.

No dumb asses post links to fake news sites, like the Moonie Times, or InfoWars and think that we’re going to waste time reading a newspaper that doesn’t bother with facts or ethics.

your one stupid..................

tenor.gif

THANK FOR PROVING WHAT A PERFECT FRONT HOLE BACK HOLE YOU ARE STUPID FK THE ARTICLE ISN'T EVEN FROM INFOWARS ASSHOLE!!

tenor.gif

Oh...and I love you too.

tenor.gif

The Clinton news network Is the original fake news
That' can't stand seeing their little bitch getting nailed with proven tracked lies gawd dam these losers are stupid as hell .

tenor.gif

The Obama administration is/was so corrupth that there are 0 indictments and 0 convictions!

This is yuuuuuge!!!!

awwwwww poooo babies. because you are to stupid to know how GOV. COVER UPS don't get prosecuted you stupid mother fkrs.
View attachment 215542

5b9563417f6b8.jpeg

1. No

2. No

3. No

Only an idiot would think otherwise.

Trump is destroying the Trump Presidency. The man is incompetent, unfit for office, and a public embarrassment.

No Uranium was sold to Russia. Stock in a Uranium mine was sold to a Canadian company with ties to Russia. No Uranium was sold or exported to Russia.

They didn’t want Bernie Sanders but he lost the ejection fair and square. He lost the popular vote by a wide margin and the super delegate vote too. Bernie acknowledged this himself.

The Obama administration is/was so corrupth that there are 0 indictments and 0 convictions!

This is yuuuuuge!!!!

awwwwww poooo babies. because you are to stupid to know how GOV. COVER UPS don't get prosecuted you stupid mother fkrs.
View attachment 215542

5b9563417f6b8.jpeg

This is yuuuuuge!!!!

View attachment 215542

5b9563417f6b8.jpeg

1. No

2. No

3. No

Only an idiot would think otherwise.

Trump is destroying the Trump Presidency. The man is incompetent, unfit for office, and a public embarrassment.

No Uranium was sold to Russia. Stock in a Uranium mine was sold to a Canadian company with ties to Russia. No Uranium was sold or exported to Russia.

They didn’t want Bernie Sanders but he lost the ejection fair and square. He lost the popular vote by a wide margin and the super delegate vote too. Bernie acknowledged this himself.

You are so right, Trump and his admin is destroying themselves, he has brought the garbage dump of beings into the WH and he is the head of the crime admin. All of them are guilty of some sort of crime against the American citizens.

Obama administration was corrupt, more and more evidence reveals daily

There was so much hope in January 2009 when Barack Obama took office. Here was the first black president of the United States, promising to be a leader for all Americans, to halt the rise of the oceans and to be the most transparent administration ever. Even black Americans were saying the Civil War was finally over.

Those with a brain knew this all along. His idiots haven't a clue, his cult followers who suffer from severe stock holm syndrome won't ever pull their heads out of his ass. They are like the N. Koreans who cry when Kim orders them too, they get down on their knees like teenagers suffering from puppy love over the newest rock star or tv start that's how pathetic Obama backholes are.

Watch where it ends up because his little cultics want to hide anything that proves this pos a liar.
Truly hilarious! So I read the link and it’s nothing but a collection of conspiracies. And don’t you think if Obama had trumps phones tapped Trump would’ve found something by now two years later?
Only fools believe conspiracy as fact.
And a belief is not necessarily a conspiracy. For instance, I believe that more of the Trump administration will end up in prison just like his campaign manager and his national security advisor and his foreign-policy adviser and so on.

I think there’s a time limit on Obama conspiracies. Like a couple years after he left office.

tenor.gif

Oh...and I love you too.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

THANK FOR PROVING WHAT A PERFECT FRONT HOLE BACK HOLE YOU ARE STUPID FK THE ARTICLE ISN'T EVEN FROM INFOWARS ASSHOLE!!

I realize that English is a second language for you and as such your comprehension skills are weak but I didn’t say you wee linking to InfoWars, I said you like fake news sites like InfoWars.

It doesn’t matter how many of these links to spurious sites you keep putting up, no one is wasting their time on creeps like Alex Jones or the Moonie view of the world.

One good reason to be on this board is to show how fictional Mindwars posts are.

Obama admin was probably one of the most corrupt in US history. Sic' ing the IRS on his opponents, initiating a criminal conspiracy to frame Trump, and lying to the American people about Ben Ghazi are a few examples.

Oh...and I love you too.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

I realize that English is a second language for you and as such your comprehension skills are weak but I didn’t say you wee linking to InfoWars, I said you like fake news sites like InfoWars.

It doesn’t matter how many of these links to spurious sites you keep putting up, no one is wasting their time on creeps like Alex Jones or the Moonie view of the world.

tenor.gif

Forum List

Back